Reviews for Crimson Kiss
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
"And I'm hoping I won't miss,

Your nonexistant crimson kiss!"

That's amazing. Those lines are somehow so very perfect, but so simple. This was really cool!

Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks very very much for the review on Tough Assignment. The last chapter probably was the shortest. I kind of wrote myself into a corner and I might have to redo the last chapter I posted. But I'm very happy to see someone reading it! :D I'll update it again when I have time!
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
There's that raw emotion again...

This certainly is a great song. The rhymes are good and aren't forced, the way you write how you feel is brilliant. I must admit, my favourite part is the last verse. It rounds off the song perfectly. Yeah, you so deserve a cookie for this.
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Want to know something, when you had the first couple lines as your msn name I actually thought they were a song you were quoting. Yeah... I think it's probably one of your best, I really like the rhyming - it's there yet not forced. Always good. I lose interest if something sounds forced.

Anyways, my favourite part was: "Red, lips part for these words! For all the silence you never heard! It don't mean a thing, don't mean a thing to you!" The same lines that were your name, I believe.

Faving this for sure; but now I must review your other works I somehow missed. Guess I'll just have to put you on Alerts too, heh. Well talk to you later; great work!