Reviews for Crimson Kiss
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
"And I'm hoping I won't miss,

Your nonexistant crimson kiss!"

That's amazing. Those lines are somehow so very perfect, but so simple. This was really cool!

~Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks very very much for the review on Tough Assignment. The last chapter probably was the shortest. I kind of wrote myself into a corner and I might have to redo the last chapter I posted. But I'm very happy to see someone reading it! :D I'll update it again when I have time!
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
There's that raw emotion again...

This certainly is a great song. The rhymes are good and aren't forced, the way you write how you feel is brilliant. I must admit, my favourite part is the last verse. It rounds off the song perfectly. Yeah, you so deserve a cookie for this.
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Want to know something, when you had the first couple lines as your msn name I actually thought they were a song you were quoting. Yeah... I think it's probably one of your best, I really like the rhyming - it's there yet not forced. Always good. I lose interest if something sounds forced.

Anyways, my favourite part was: "Red, lips part for these words! For all the silence you never heard! It don't mean a thing, don't mean a thing to you!" The same lines that were your name, I believe.

Faving this for sure; but now I must review your other works I somehow missed. Guess I'll just have to put you on Alerts too, heh. Well talk to you later; great work!