Reviews for Deeper Into Sorrow
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aww, so sad. I hope your friend is okay. When a friend does this, especially a best friend, just keep trying to get them back. Even if they don't seem to, something in their minds will register your love for them and help them to get through whatever it is.

Anyway, it was really really well written and I am so jealous of your skills. Great work.
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
i'm speechless there is nothing that i can say that can describe how pretty this is.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This was very sad. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to review, I was gone for the weekend. Great job.
shadowpreistess chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hey nice poem what was your inspiration
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This is really good. I like how the stanza switch off and how the rhyming sequence changes. It makes it a lot more interesting. I also like the poem itself, obviously. Great job.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I like it. Kind of sad, well done.

:Isabella May:

P.S. Are you aware that there's no space between the lines

"So pity me, for my sake

burst away your – whatever it is." ?

Thought you might want to know.
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Ahh! i love it, i can easily picture this as a good song, all in all i loved the imagery and the way you described you and your friends feelings, so many times have i found myself in that very dark corner and only the help of a friend could bring me to my sences and see the light. anyways, i love it. and it flowed wonderfuly. great poem.