Reviews for Two Worlds Apart
psycho angel chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
that...was ...amazing.

really, really good. Keep up the good work
twilight24 chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
wow, I just read the whole story right now and I liked it. It waas really sweet and cute.
boredsoul34 chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
it was a good story and so was they call it karma but u always talk about their eyes and every other word was orbs
Vicky A chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
I liked your other story better. This one feels kind of rushed and me as a reader don't really get to know the characters very well.
goanywhere chapter 16 . 1/18/2009
I read the whole story without reviewing.

Sorry about that, but I was too into it.

This is really good.

Like awesome.

Love the ending.

:D
CreativeChick233 chapter 16 . 1/13/2009
enjoyed it(:
E.M Costello chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
loved it...it was bit of a cliche but that's okay...i hope to read more of your work so keep writing!
OoohLookACat chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
very sweet

i loved it

can't wait for new projects

OoohLookACat chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
ouch

that's gotta hurt

poor jaiden

OoohLookACat chapter 14 . 6/12/2008
jaiden finally meets the mother

very interesting indeed

Nikki chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
This is my first story on Fictionpress and I have to say that i am thoroughly impressed. This was very well written, likeable, intersting, and made me love and hate the characters at the same time. Jaiden's original plan was a little weak, but then again not everyone is a natural born genius (hence his poor grades). All in all I enjoyed this. Kudos on an enjoyable read and hopefully more to come!

The one and only, Nikki
OoohLookACat chapter 13 . 12/2/2007
oh

how interesting

he and allodia have split

and he was standing in front of tia's house

just a tad stalker-esque lol

can't wait for more

hopelessromantic444 chapter 13 . 12/2/2007
OH MY GOD. please update soon!
euphorictragedy chapter 12 . 10/30/2007
Boys are stupid, lol. That's all I have to say although I would kill to be able to understand just a little bit of what goes on in their minds. Seriously, it would help a lot.
Cricket Music chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
This is good. I really like your characterization of the two leads(they seem to have real emotional depth). The only real crit I feel like making is to point out that occasionally you will throw in an "in which" that is grammatically awkward. Hey, we all miss something here and there.

Thanks for the awesome read. I can't wait to see what you'll do next.

-Cricket