Reviews for Gomenasai, hontou ni
lymli chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I can relate to this, sometimes people don't mean what they say, specially if they was angry.

great poem.
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This poem really pounded out how much regret stinks. Knowing the things you did... and only having yourself to blame. Worse than anger, because it's directed at yourself, worse than sadness, because you are the source of it.

However, fortunately guilt is easily resolved. With forgiveness, those burdens dragging you down are cast aside, and you find yourself soaring. I truly hope you are forgiven!

PS: I came back to fictionpress 'cuz I started watching "Rurouni Kenshin", and remembered you. I've been writing stuff, just not on FP. Random, I know.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I like this a lot. You make the reader feel what you're going through and you express everything you're feeling. I know I've said that for some of your other pieces, but its true and I felt I should say it again. C I like how you ended a lot of the sentences with a question, and how you didn't feel the need to rhyme. Another great piece! Well done!

Thanks for the reviews, by the way.
Lisa98 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
aw... that is very sad poem.

I really like it though, i like how you didnt feel the need to rhyme and just let it be,

the way you wrote helps me to understand how you felt a bit or at least i can imagine.

regret is hard- and onece its done- it's done.

i really like this, in fact i'm adding it to my favorites.

"Find someone who makes you smile and never give up on them."
Asia Ralaia Schiegoh chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Your pen name strikes me as amazingly original. Who would ever think of using the reverse edge of a blade?

Pretty tight, man. Pretty damn tight.

I liked this poem. It was slightly angsty, as I can be prone to enjoying that kinda stuff, but I like the self-questioning twist you put to.

Well done!

ARS
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aww this is so sad! It's very well written, too! Very good job!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
its sweet! sincere. good job!