Reviews for Runic :: The Tale of a Dragon Raider
Cisca Ironflame chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Me likey this chappie. Especially dis part:

"But daddy... I wanna dragon! Make him come out for me!" The father shook his head, and the child started to scream. The father of the child had to drag him out of the room for the sake of everyone's ears.

There were many other parts I was fond of as well, but if I list them all, then I would pratically be rewriting this story (and there are copy right issues and what not).

~Cisca
Kiea Evergreen chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Ah! That was cute. I liked it a lot. I especially liked it when all the lights in that manor exploded. Serves that guy right, I think his name was Merak. I really liked how you describe everything and it keeps you interested to the very end, and wanting more. I can't wait for the next chapter of what's going to happen. Keep up the great work! Write you later! ;)
alabrith ironflame chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
great as usual! Wow lots of editted versions. Oh well, that's what makes a story better :P See you at school!
Cisca Ironflame chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I got to agree with you. This is the best that I have seen for this story.

All I can say is, wow. Poor Lomadia... who knew bout the crazy things that would happen to her? I agree with the reviewer before and I think that her mother is not really her mother... or maybe she is...

Anyways, good job and I hope you will continue (and FINISH)this updated version of the story.

~Cisca Ironflame
MarkPenn chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
It is a very good start to a fantasy series. I have no critisim so keep writting and update soon!
S. N. Sedivec chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I like it. The only thing I am confused on is Lomadia's age. Is she...14? I didn't catch that. Hope to read more. (And something tells me that Calli- I can't make the dots- isn't her mother)