Reviews for When The Saints March Out
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
It reminds me of Louis Armstrong's version of "When The Saints Go Marching In"...

There's certainly hints of MCR thrown into this, and I like you for that. This was well written and I enjoyed it. I totally agree with the message in this, our world is in tatters now. It's a shame but, what can one really do?
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
You know, I could sense a touch of My Chemical Romance within this piece. Or as much as I could tell, I've only heard a handful of songs by them - a handful being a mere twenty or so. But yeah, similar styles.

I think I know the song you're parodying... but I'm not sure; that's not important anyways. It's just I'm not quite positive if I'm thinking of the same song.

I agree one hundred percent though about our soceity - the older it seems that I get, the more I realize how the world is basically falling apart (emotionally and physically I suppose). Kind of sad really... it just seems a lot of people don't care anymore; the hell with those people though.

My favourite lines of the song were: "Lets all live, and laugh aloud! Our time has all run out! Don't fucking know what we're about! When all the saints go marching out!" Though the chorus was well done as well.

Good job as always!