Reviews for sugar spun skin
pulses can drive from here chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
beautiful
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Crazeh
Hax Rook chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
always loved your graphic approach. you've buried someone with a poem. i like the combination of vulgarity & grandeur.

have some new stuff up after months of abscence.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
ambiguous, beautiful & raw.
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i dont know if you meant to describe that look of someone's dead body, like how entirely alien and unfamiliar it is. i've never been to an open-casket funeral where i could recognize the departed; i knew who i was from the sign at the door, and who sat in the chairs beside the casket. great job. i've always like this nonformat style of poetry. very sad.

love, .
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh.

You know, poodle-chan, that I am horrible at reviewing on time. It's been what, a week or twenty, since this was posted and here I am, now, about forever after and not exactly on time.

. . . Figures why I'm always getting detention for lateness.

I, too, wasn't sure about the set up but, now, I adore it. I want to write that way with my words and I-yeah, I just want to read this ver and over and qoute every line and tell you how brilliant this is (also, the ending and your allusion to Greek Myth owns my heart).

"and his hand is on my shoulder. i'm gliding

with her to love: Hades." - So, of course, this is my favorite line(s).

Oh, and, I can't get why I think this is romantic-and that you are a genius at making the mundane not mundane and tragicly angst-like and beautiful, you oxymoron you-and I really hate myself for that, because it really isn't how this should be interputted (and I'm stubborn, because I won't let to go to boot).

[ fav]

- Noelle
in theory chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Creepy, and bare. Can't mistake the imagery in this either, nice job.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Very sad and beautiful at the smae time ' Sugar spun skin' - i love that
method acting chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
dandelions are weeds, you know. i can't remember if i like this or not.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Wow, beautiful piece. And your author's note is even gorgeous. This is really one of those fantastic pieces that seems to be all about the image, but there's this massively huge picture we'd be missing if we didn't look past that. Really gorgeous. Favorite. Keep writing! :)
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
stab is a four letter word

and it will be sunny when i die

which is never.
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
There are hints of something so lovesick and melancholy here that it squeezes my heart. Also, I think your note is quite poetic.
Idiot Pilot chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I liked the description from her physical image to her spilled guts to her tangled heart, even your author's note sounds like poetry.