Reviews for Project Mindshadow
invertedhelix chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
I find myself rereading this story once more, and I am saddened that you seem to have lost interest. Even more so that you took down much of what you had already written to rewrite, but never reached.

Please continue this story.
Gabrielle Bennett chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Awesome story. Sorry I couldn't give you a logged-in review, as I have no account here.

I love your words - you make everything seem very realistic. I like how Angelina still tries to lead both her school life and her meta life, and she doesn't use her powers for everything. It proves to be an interesting twist that provides a few more hurdles that she must jump.

Overall, I really think you should continue. Please to be having chapter? But don't rush XD

G. Bennett
Recontre Destinee chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
WHOA.

I'm hooked, truly, I am. From the very first paragraph, this story grabbed and reeled me in. So much for getting my AP Chemistry essays written, I'm off to read more! This is fantastic! Keep writing.

-Darlene
Twilight Starr chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Poor Onyx and his group. It sounds like Angie will be joining Red Nova. The costume thing makes me laugh. Looking forward to an update.

Twilight Starr chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Oh, she ran into one of the old test subjects. That could be useful for information. Nice work. :D

Twilight Starr chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
Good job on description. I wonder what Angie will do.

Twilight Starr chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
Ah, so those are the 'little boys'. Things aren't looking good for Angie or her friends.

Twilight Starr chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
It seems like you have everything very well thought out. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
I love that this story comes off with a more science side because I really like science. You're doing a great job.

Artifical intelligence? That's cool, but not for Angie.

Terrific plot.

Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
A little thing, in case you didn't realize it: "Mr. and Mrs. Clancy's death" should be "deaths" because you're refering to more than one person. Probably a typo. I do those all the time.

It's a good thing Angie has good friends. ;)

Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Poor Angelina. Framed for her "parents'" murder and everything. The government are really the bad guys in this story. For the "councilors" you are refering to it's generally "counselors". Nice work.

Have a wonderful day.

Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Great chapter. I wonder what will happen next. ;)

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
The gang of boys didn't sound good. Nice chapter.

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love the word "mindshadow". M. . . "test animals" has moved on to mean "homo sapiens". That can't be good. Either can the fact this experiment ideas come from the WWII Nazi mind. The things this Dr. Gruber does in "the name of science".

Good luck with writing, this story, and life.

Have a brilliant day.

MiroFTW chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Alright, didn't have time to finish this earlier cause I had work and well, I'm a bit skeptical to say I didn't really miss much. I could dabble about the hopeless incompetence of your government agents, or how this entire sequence can be easily avoided by just capturing Angie's friends hostage and using them as bait to lure Angie out. But I suppose you've already heard too much of that or you may be unwilling to change what you have already written, so I'm not going to argue with what you have. If you are interested, PM me and I'll nitpick all the things I see as flaws in this chapter so far. Be warned though when I say my comments may be very harsh.

What I will comment on is your writing. Despite your shortcomings, you've still managed to maintain a fairly enjoyable read. Dialogue is fluid. Sometimes, a little more descriptions couldn't hurt the story, but for the most part you've got the pacing down.

Anyways it's late now and I fear the next chapter might require a long time to read so I'll do it tomorrow when I get the free time.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »