Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Awe... God, that was so sweet... and sad though... Very good, I loved the flow! Keep writing! :)

Anna Christie
Punk'N'Rock Chick chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw! Its making me cry because it's so good! Really really good job on this one Rowan!
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
/ I thought this was gonna be a happy ending...but still beautiful...my favorite line is "one day she'd be sick of being daddy's little girl"...bravo!
Shocking to the Touch chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I like this! It is very... realistic! Good show!

Dark
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I love this! It surprises me how fast that you can write something so great with so little time lol. Well anyway good job
snakesmyle chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I loved it, Rowan! I'm adding you to my Author Alert list. (This is Becky from the old guild, by the way. Well, the guild still exists, but...)
Victor Joseph chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
wow. that's a great portrayal of the father-daughter relationship. when i grow up i hope i get to have a daughter that i can love until she's sick of me. lol

great work
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aww sad. We all do this to our parents, but they try and hold on too tight. If they would just give us a little slack then it would be much better off. Great work.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Really short for a song. It was still really good, and I could see how heartfelt it was. I loved the line "One day she'd be sick of being daddy's littel girl." Wonderful job, and yup, I updated. Took me forever. I was having a hard time writing.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/23/2007