Reviews for Racer 666: Shutokou Wars
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 28 . 12/7/2008
Well, here I am reviewing for both chapters after such a long time. :) Anyway, on Tessa getting revenge on that Brian guy, tbh although I'm not too much into criminal justice, it does give the impression of karma all over. And also interesting character developments for Ryou and Tessa character wise. Just one issue I've got here is the part where Aikawa just go so-called "telepathic" over Ryou. I'm not too sure about your intentions here, but introducing some random supernatural element like this one here seems to throw me off quite a bit. So yeah, maybe you will want to tweak this part so as to fit into the whole genre. And I really wonder about Aikawa's new engine and how it will fit into your car. As for the scene with Tokiko and Hellena, I'm not too sure what Minoru meant by the end, so maybe you'll want to explain this to me. Serious tbh. Anyway, thanks for your reviews on Bloodfire and Elven Chronicles. I think there's still quite a bit of my updates for you to review, so yeah hope to see your reviews for them soon! Bye! :)
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 26 . 11/23/2008
Herro! Well, glad to see that you're back up here again. Anyway, interesting character development for Tessa here. I truly hope that it can open up an aspect of her character never seen before. And as of always, good graphic racing scenes here. Wonder what will happen next. Anyway, I wonder if you can review my stories soon. You've missed out on quite a bit of updates you know... ;)
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 25 . 9/23/2008
Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I admit it's my fault. :( Anyway, good chapter here. As always, good racing scenes. And glad to see Tessa back although her extreme nature now makes me goa bit wtf. Maybe you can do a more in depth explanation to this in the future. Well, all in all glad to see that you've updated. And yeah, hope to see your reviews for the latest chapter of Circles of Arven and my two most latest works Seal of Valor and Inheritnace of the Four Kingdoms soon. Bye! :)
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 24 . 8/19/2008
Ok, one thing I'll have to say is sorry for not reviewing earlier. I got a bit restricted on time and thus, reviewing this late. Anyway, interesting chapter you've got here with the Tommykaira rivalry issue. The prospect of Motoko moving to the dorm makes me go lmao tbh. Wonder if Kensuke will play a vital role in the future plot as well. And I really think there's some kind of link between Minoru and the Tommykaira from what I've seen in the end. Anyway, off for now. When will you update the rest of your works btw? And yeah, hope to see your reviews for my new story Inheritance of the Four Kingdoms and the updated Wolfblood chapter as well soon! Bye! :)
Melissa Norvell chapter 23 . 4/13/2008
Sorry it took me so long but I've been dealing with a flamer who keeps calling my characters Mary Sues. I don't believe they are but it has me a little self consious since I take pride in my characters the most.

But on to other things. Regarding your PM, I cannot add your poems because they are not in the manga section. My C2 is only for stories in the manga section. If you moved them there, then perhaps I could add them but it's a matter of what you want to do.

On to this story. I really like how the characters and events are pulling together. I hope you update soon!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 23 . 4/13/2008
Well, good chapter here on the whole. Again, good explanation on the driving techniques here. Also, I assume the new character at the end will play a certain part in the story. If not, then I don't think you will put her in. Anyway, just a CC here. Ok, I know there's something going on between Aikawa and Ryou. But to be frank here, I don't think you're putting enough effort in it. It's like you just portray it in a brief way. If this story's not plot based, then fine. If not, then this is something you might want to look into. I truly believe that there's no harm in portraying their relationship in a more detailed manner like flashbacks and more detailed thoughts for the characters. Apart from that, nothing to comment. Sorry if my CC sounds mean. I don't mean to do it tbh. :(
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
I swear I've reviewed this before when I saw the starting, but turns out to be wrong after reading further... :S Anyway, never expect you to update so fast... ;) Anyway, I think everything here is coming up to a climax now. Tbh though, it really sucks to know that Tessa is in a coma. :S Anyway, it seems that things are getting interesting now. That being said though, I think I can forsee a love wrangle between Tessa and Aikawa over Ryou lol! XD Apart from that, nothing much to comment here except for the fact that you really did well in describing the technical areas of racing all the while... :)
Melissa Norvell chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
I hope that they can find what put Tessa into a coma, poor girl. I feel really badly for her.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is definitely getting interesting. I really like the description and characterization here. Plus there's a lot of information to absorb which makes a nice sub-plot!

Great job!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 21 . 4/1/2008
Heya there! Me again lol! XD Anyway, dunno you've updated so fast... well, I admit I dunno anything on technical racing terms, so you'll most likely predict what I'm about to say especially since I've said the same things over and over again lol! :D Just one issue I've got here and that is, you seem to just brush aside Kagura's character deevlopment here. Maybe you can try to focus more on the mental issues she's got before getting the new car. That's one thing for a start. Also, I'm looking forward to see any potential developments between Hellena and Tokiko. I'll like to see a certain twist here although I dunno what to expect tbh. Apart from this, nothing much to comment. Hope to see you update soon! Bye! :)
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
Well, glad to see that you've updated here... anyway, kick ass racing scenes as always and the end of this chapter is rather interesting. I have this odd feeling that Tokiko will end up being one of Minoru's companions in the future race battles. Really wonder how the whole reunion issue will play out... :)
Jelffy chapter 19 . 3/25/2008
u need 2 get new chapter up for real
Jelffy chapter 19 . 3/25/2008
u need 2 get new chapter up on this one for real ur best story i think
Melissa Norvell chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
Another great chapter from you! This made my day, especially after seeing about 12 cliche's so far! I'll definitely be back for the next chapter, since I'm eager to see what happens next.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 19 . 1/3/2008
LOL Audi got pwned! XD Anyway, again good racing scenes here. Guess doing that should take ages to play racing games and reading racing manga and mags, huh? :D Anyway, good chapter here. Wonder how the whole Lucifer Z part will play out in the future... And yeah, I guess the gal in the ending of this chapter is the chick in Hellena's past, right? Anyway, guess you may have got the alert for my new story entitled Bloodfire now. Hope to see your review for it soon! Bye! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »