Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Prelude to an Evening
awaitingthedawn chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Um...wow. They make such a big deal out of such small things. Helena should learn kung fu and beat the shit out of everyone.
geekman9097 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
if you is getting tired of writing author's notes, stop writing author's notes!
BatDarling chapter 37 . 10/16/2012
Oh my goodness! This is just a crazy good story! And I thought that OSTSG was the best thing ever! Helena is such an awesome character, the way she just jumped on Aurora! I thought for sure that she was going to smack Cindy's hand away too! But she's so loving and compassionate as well, she's wonderful! I'm so glad that you didn't change Cindy, she's just the way I... love...hate... her... :D
Also, one of my favorite parts was where Vincent was talking about how Alex was just as bad as him! I honestly always thought that, but then everyone just calls him frivilous, and I was like... no. He totally can be cruel, I mean he made his own family believe he was dead, totally almost started a war, and left Peter all his problems because he had to get what he wanted. Though I still adore him, he's my second favorite character :)
Honestly, I never much liked Robert. From the first time we met him I was just... eh. I do like his character though, you wrote him wonderfully.
Have you ever played Final Fantasy VII? There's a guy named Vincent and his personality is somewhat similar to yours, with the moodiness thing. And he has slightly long dark hair. I always seem to picture him when Vin is being cruel, though I picture something more like your description when he's being kind or serious or anything not mean.
Enough rambling, I can't wait to continue reading!
Kill chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
very interesting
simpleshark98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
awesome!
Seranade chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow! Love your writing style! And the idea is so cool! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the amazing job!
Ms.Julia chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
Loved this one as well :) going to read the next book!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 37 . 4/21/2012
First off, awesome series. I'm reading this at night and it is freaking the hell out of me. Ironically, I asked my sister whose name is CINDY if she is awake and the girl snored. All Cindys are evil but we love them anyway.

Love Helena, she is naive yet not stupid if you know what I mean. Some people make naive people stupid and dense. So, congrats on that.

Vinny is to DIE FOR! I want to dip him in chocolate and gobble him all up. Yum. If only teenage boys at the age of 15 were like him. *Sigh*

Robert is an Ass. With a capital A!

Eve is a fairy godmother. Well, kinda.

Chris is so cute. I wish I had a brother like him and I love her father!

GO TROY!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh poo. nvm. I'll read this when you finished book 2. I'd suicide if i have to go through the pain of waiting to see what happens. :)
Mercuric Ink chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Hahaha! I‘m enjoying this story so far. Helena‘s brattiness is really something.

I would however like to point out that the correct terms are ‘scallywag‘ and ‘En guarde‘ and not “scalawag“ and “Unguard“. xD
Arabella Knightfair chapter 37 . 6/21/2011
Woww I love your stories! I love how you write!

How do you plan a book? I mean there must be so many back stories for all of these characters! Do you plan every back story for every character? Do you plan the whole story before you start writing? How do you not get confused or forget if you don't write everyday?

I loved this and can't wait to read the next book!
La chapter 30 . 4/29/2011
You said the eye colour in the first story.
MrsHellman chapter 37 . 4/27/2011
Hullo thar,

I’m getting more used to read stories within the category Fantasy and this sure is one of the stories that’s getting me even closer to liking those stories. Lately I’ve been reading more stories than writing them myself, hehe . . . perhaps not all too good.

Anyway, I’m here to leave a review, so I shall give you one.

I Adore Chocolate:

-(I write this all the time, but whatever . . . this is one of the main reasons for me actually reading a story to begin with) The beginning of the story was good. It wasn’t like this; the two main protagonists meet, put rabbits to shame and BOM! live happily ever after. You have an introduction, and that’s something most people forget about. From my point of view, I kind of like the plot in general actually. It’s not a super long story (comparison to Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, the fantasy stories I’ve read before. His Dark Material is the same length as this I believe. . .), and everything happens quite slow and I know that in real life relationships either develops relatively slow or extremely fast. However, it’s so freaking sad that they didn’t end up together at the end – two more books to go. *sigh*

-You’re awesome with grammar, spelling and capitalization. It’s something I appreciate with stories, and I get so . . . bothered somehow, when I read stories you can’t even understand, but really, it’s understandable as well. You don’t know the authors’ origins, and maybe the author is new and— there are so many other things; nevertheless, to me it’s a criterion that the grammar and spelling is relatively correctly used.

-You have no explicit sex! Freaking hell yeah! In my opinion sex is overrated, so for someone to write out ALL the sex scenes with ALL the details is quite unnecessary. These are children and to be honest, by now you’d have sexually implied comments flow around the air like birds, but you don’t, I utterly adore you for that. It’s good to read some good ol’ romance you know.

Not That Fond of Coffee Though:

-I couldn’t find anything that bothered me until no end or anything like that. Err . . . there may be some minor things I can bring up though, and one of those is that it’s “angry with” and not “angry at” when you’re pissed and someone. Like; “Why are you angry with me?” It’s a minor thing, and I know this because I study grammar like freaking hell, so yeah. I’m not that surprised, a lot of people mess up on this part.

-Er. . . tyypos. Don’t you love them? Just like you love a pain in the arse . . . I can understand why typos appear though – for it to be flawless and contain no mistakes whatsoever is quite inevitable, though, that doesn’t matter – I like it when there are some mistakes. It shows me that this person likes to write, for fun, and is not a perfectionist who writes for the publicity.

-Oh, now I remembered something. You could work on the details, descriptions and emotions. This is quite fast paced at the same time as it’s relatively slow, but I like it still, however, there could be some more descriptions going on. It’d hard to work with that actually and you’re doing an extremely good job with the plot alone so it’s not really that noticeable. I’d rather say it’s the way you work with words; it’s your style.

That’s all I’ve got to say, and I’ve just very glad that you’ve written this story. I’ve said it once before, but really; this is a good story. Period. Btw, I’m too lazy to go back and look for errors in this reviews – even though I left a certain negative comment about this . . . damn – so you’ll just have to bear with me today. Gotta go finish drawing some stuff for class now

Dream. Live. Breathe. Write. All for fiction.

Cheers.
drats chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
I love this story so far. and all the children are just so cute! :)
Charlee Rayne chapter 15 . 12/12/2010