Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Prelude to an Evening
emrevolemina chapter 33 . 2/21/2008
rEALLY? CRAP i MISSED IT... but I live in asia maybe it won't reach that far...

Will Aurora die in the end?
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 33 . 2/20/2008
Yeay! An update!

I loved the ballroom scene too, but I have lots of favorites scenes in this story :D

I'm wondering if Aurora might end up with Eric, like how Cindy ended up with Peter instead of Alex whom she preferred. Would she?

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for the next!
Faith Adeline chapter 33 . 2/20/2008
Great chapter, I really enjoyed it! I thought the tension between them was pretty good, but you could've added more embarassing things in there. (or maybe I just like torturing my poor characters lol) Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
cls81690 chapter 33 . 2/20/2008
I'm so glad you updated! This seemed pretty clear to me, too, but a bit more description (the walls, the tiles, the colors-tell us every detail you see) would make it crystal.

I'm really loving this, hope you know.
Carrie chapter 33 . 2/20/2008
It was a beautiful moon, wasn't it? My photography obsessed father insisted on spending every moment outdoors trying to work his camera while complaining about how insecure the tripod was...

If only he could just appreciate the beauty of it.

I was excited to find *another* update. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Btw, I loved the tension you created between Vinny and Helena.
Crystal Royale chapter 33 . 2/20/2008
Yay, you updated! You seem to update just when I've run out of things to read, or nearly forget about this (thank you, story alerts!).

I loved the ballroom scene! It was so cute! And I really hope that Vinny doesn't die-that would be bad! I'm actually sad to hear that Robert's not going to die, and I'm not a very vindictive person either . . . .

Anyways, I can definately see Aurora and helena having a cat fight, although Aurora would probably start it. And I can also see Peter snapping at Cinderella one of theses days.

Also, non-story related, Twilight is a really good book by Stephanie Meyer. I highly recommend it (and the two sequels, New Moon and Eclipse). Speaking of eclipses, I wish I could see the eclipse, but it's too cloudy here! And I think my window is on the wrong side of the dorm. How sad . . . .

Anyways, don't feel bad for not having a boyfriend on Valentine's Day; mine's far away from here. But he still got me flowers, even though I told him not to. I also got yet another plot bunny the day, but that's beside the point.

Now, before this gets any longer, thank you for posting!

Happy Writing!

Cryssy
miss-life chapter 32 . 2/20/2008
That coffin has always been my favorite thing in this series! And the dove necklases!

:D They're both so cute and nice that you can't not love them.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Have a good one

_Tina_
LondonLi chapter 32 . 2/19/2008
Excellent chapter, as always. I'm glad that Vincent and Helena ended on a positive note this time and I'm so looking forward to the end of the story and the start of the next one. You always post big meaty chapters, so they are definitely worth the wait. And I LOVE your Q&A's since it gives a lot of insight into both your plans and your characters, without giving anything away. Great job! Thanks for the update.
Shayla chapter 32 . 2/18/2008
yes! this book gets better and better. I do wish that you would update sooner, but i will hold on for the next one. i am pondering drawing a picture just to GET two chapters. it kills me when long gaps are in a story.

I liked this chapter a lot and was really excited to see that it was updated. two quick questions: will we ever see stacy again? and will peter ever confront cindy?

Till the next one! MirrorMirror (still to lazy to log in :D)
AestheticBreezyDoll chapter 32 . 2/18/2008
I really like your story! It's very unique and interesting. I've been reading it over and over again since I first did :)) I'm actually supposed to be doing my homework right now but... :D :))

I love Vincent so much! He reminds me of myself though :))

Robert kinda disappointed me with his obsession with his sword : He could've been the perfect prince charming :D I still prefer Vinny though :)

Oh yeah, I was wondering, does Cindy know that Alex is still alive?

And if I tried to sketch out Helena's family tree, will you still update twice in a day/week? :D

I really love your story! Update soon!
aferdeity chapter 32 . 2/17/2008
it definitely feel like a lifetime since I have read a chapter. Every time I read it seems she and vinny get closer and closer. It warms my cold three sizes too small heart. I can't wait for your next update.
CayRae-SkySong chapter 32 . 2/16/2008
For some reason Robert is annoying me. I really have no clue why, he just is. Lol. I really liked the interaction between Vinny and Helena in this chapter! Hehe! Omg, now I'm excited for the next chapter sense you like the next chapter! LOL!

Update soon please! Thanks!

CayRae-SkySong
emrevolemina chapter 32 . 2/16/2008
oh

Really

update soon K?

sprry I wasn't able to review earlier '_'u
prettiySMILE chapter 32 . 2/16/2008
nice

Eek. Due to problems on I couldn't read your story for two days ! (. Ahh .. can't wait for your next chapter - this one really needs more action.

And, Is Vinny and Helena going to kiss in this book ? I mean, honestly ! And you need more heated action between Helena and Aurora, jealousy ? Tension? Ahahah , Update soon !

prettiySMILE
Helenor chapter 32 . 2/14/2008
Aurora's so mean to Helena. Jealous little girl..

Yay for Vinny being nice to Helena though. Robert still annoys me. He likes his stupid sword too much. Throw it into the ocean, I say!

I wish I could draw because I want a double update. Wah.
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »