Reviews for Sabotage
DetachedAngel777 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Interesting.. I like it. Keep writing
frackandbonechick chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
ew... but well done, and she isn't going to get with her teacher is she?

Cheers

Michelle
buddhabelly chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
omg. you rock my world. jenny rocks my world too. she's one badass bitch! i cannot tell you how refreshing that is.

keep it up!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
I love Jenny already. Tee hee. And the teacher likes her, right? That is just so eww. Is Luke the guy she's gonna fall in love with? Anyways, great story so far. Amazing plot. ]
xPink Blossomsx chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I like it a lot. D. Very - sneaky/cunning. ]
Essevera chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Hold on. Hold on. If any Latin verb has '-re' at the end, it would make it an infinitive. So wouldn't 'Perdonare a dimenticare' mean 'to forget from to forget'? 'A' means from btw. ...Sorry, just something that bothered me a little.

Love the story! Keep it up. :)
Ice and Snow chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
lol. amazing xD continue soon.
insane in the brain chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
I think you're fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Envy is probably my favourite sin to observe, jealousy makes people go insane... *cackle*

Humans. So exploitable... Oh wait *looks in mirror* -.-
wilted paper flowers chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
The teacher likes Jenny? o0 She doesn't fall in love with him, does he? Oh gosh...I think this story has a very interesting plot. I hope we get more action and more interesting events soon! D
Maypole chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Umm, I'm getting confused. What's Jenny's brother's name? Connor? Christian? Or Joseph? Please explain and update soon.
Ryan Billard chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Wow. That girl's kinda creepy.
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
fuck yeah, you are freaking amazing. i love this, ive read it since the beginning and still do not get tired of it.
pleasebequiet chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
you didnt really describe why it was so disturbing. it was just cannibals eating each other or something right?im confudsed..
frackandbonechick chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
This would be a great story even without the romance side of it, but please still include that anyway.

I can't wait to read what happens next

Cheers

Michelle
darkside-cookies chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
PLZ! keep updating this story! It is SO GOOD! You Rock Hardcore!
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »