Reviews for Sabotage
Cappucino chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
wow! this is! u r amzing. how on earth did u come up for this storyline. its fantastic. please continue
queenB mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
- Selfish, Tainted -

You should really have many reviews, because this story is creative and well written. Revenge, that brings me down memory lane. Anyways, I can't wait to see what Jenny has in store for Suzy Ainsworth. If it was anything like Matthew Gold's demise - then Suzy better watch out because 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. Go Jenny! Go Jenny!

I'm pretty sure what they did to her brother and I can see why Jenny would want revenge. I hope she does sucessfully destroy them. Anyways, Greed is my favorite. Probably because wealth can bring nothing but misfortune. Mo' Money, Mo' Problems as the Notorious B.I.G rapped.

Tainted Selfish - Loves this story -
Essevera chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I dunno about a student x teacher romance... Isn't that a cliche?
Lavi R chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
This story is so interesting!

I love it!

I hope you update soon!

northernmoon chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I love that the avenger in this is a female, that she is smart & that you are maintaining her perspective so that she is easy to sympathise with but also stressing her psycho-ness. Great sexual tension with the art teacher as well. Can't wait for more!
I.Heart.Shi chapter 4 . 7/17/2007

Kinda reminds me of the point horror books but without the mystery, and im imagining it being written from the victims point of view. anyho it just struck me that miss jenny is an artist, i it just me or do us writers always have artists in our work! its wierd, some of my fav characters are artists, in they're own right.

anyho i must be off, please do update soon, this is ertainly fulfilling. lol

oh yea KUDOS to sixth form! even thoigh i left last ear

good times good times!

ok im going for real !
sporty452011 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
i'm so hooked.

i absolutely love the idea.

update soon plz
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Great story! I definitely love it! I like the very unique plot, and how you've written everything...whenever I read it, I feel like a fly caught on a spider-web, I just couldn't stop...(weird analogy..I know)..definitely cannot wait until the next chapter!
cocaine girl chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
clever, realy clever. but when you don't update, you break my heart you know that, right? Your piece is probably one of the most fantastic and evil plot in the fictionpress without a girl falling in love with a bad boy or sth. or I hope so('cause it really will be cliched for her to be in love with a person who destroyed her bro)well whatev. keep up the good work hun:D
DetachedAngel777 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Interesting.. I like it. Keep writing
frackandbonechick chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
ew... but well done, and she isn't going to get with her teacher is she?

buddhabelly chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
omg. you rock my world. jenny rocks my world too. she's one badass bitch! i cannot tell you how refreshing that is.

keep it up!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
I love Jenny already. Tee hee. And the teacher likes her, right? That is just so eww. Is Luke the guy she's gonna fall in love with? Anyways, great story so far. Amazing plot. ]
xPink Blossomsx chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I like it a lot. D. Very - sneaky/cunning. ]
Essevera chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Hold on. Hold on. If any Latin verb has '-re' at the end, it would make it an infinitive. So wouldn't 'Perdonare a dimenticare' mean 'to forget from to forget'? 'A' means from btw. ...Sorry, just something that bothered me a little.

Love the story! Keep it up. :)
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »