Reviews for Sabotage
I.Heart.Shi chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
,amazing!

Kinda reminds me of the point horror books but without the mystery, and im imagining it being written from the victims point of view. anyho it just struck me that miss jenny is an artist, i it just me or do us writers always have artists in our work! its wierd, some of my fav characters are artists, in they're own right.

anyho i must be off, please do update soon, this is ertainly fulfilling. lol

oh yea KUDOS to sixth form! even thoigh i left last ear

good times good times!

ok im going for real !
sporty452011 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
i'm so hooked.

i absolutely love the idea.

update soon plz
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Great story! I definitely love it! I like the very unique plot, and how you've written everything...whenever I read it, I feel like a fly caught on a spider-web, I just couldn't stop...(weird analogy..I know)..definitely cannot wait until the next chapter!
cocaine girl chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
clever, realy clever. but when you don't update, you break my heart you know that, right? Your piece is probably one of the most fantastic and evil plot in the fictionpress without a girl falling in love with a bad boy or sth. or I hope so('cause it really will be cliched for her to be in love with a person who destroyed her bro)well whatev. keep up the good work hun:D
DetachedAngel777 chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Interesting.. I like it. Keep writing
frackandbonechick chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
ew... but well done, and she isn't going to get with her teacher is she?

Cheers

Michelle
buddhabelly chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
omg. you rock my world. jenny rocks my world too. she's one badass bitch! i cannot tell you how refreshing that is.

keep it up!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
I love Jenny already. Tee hee. And the teacher likes her, right? That is just so eww. Is Luke the guy she's gonna fall in love with? Anyways, great story so far. Amazing plot. ]
xPink Blossomsx chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I like it a lot. D. Very - sneaky/cunning. ]
Essevera chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
Hold on. Hold on. If any Latin verb has '-re' at the end, it would make it an infinitive. So wouldn't 'Perdonare a dimenticare' mean 'to forget from to forget'? 'A' means from btw. ...Sorry, just something that bothered me a little.

Love the story! Keep it up. :)
Ice and Snow chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
lol. amazing xD continue soon.
insane in the brain chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
I think you're fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Envy is probably my favourite sin to observe, jealousy makes people go insane... *cackle*

Humans. So exploitable... Oh wait *looks in mirror* -.-
wilted paper flowers chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
The teacher likes Jenny? o0 She doesn't fall in love with him, does he? Oh gosh...I think this story has a very interesting plot. I hope we get more action and more interesting events soon! D
Maypole chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Umm, I'm getting confused. What's Jenny's brother's name? Connor? Christian? Or Joseph? Please explain and update soon.
Ryan Billard chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Wow. That girl's kinda creepy.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »