Reviews for Smooth Move
JustAMemory chapter 23 . 4/12
Hello! I'm trying to review all the stories I read (and the first step of this is backtracking and reviewing all the stories I've read previously that I can remember ...). I actually just read this one a couple weeks ago, and I found it on another users' Favourite Stories list.

I just want to let you know that I really enjoyed this (I think I read it in 24 hours) and I had a hard time putting it down. At one point I desperately had to go to sleep but I kept doing the "one more chapter..." thing because it seemed that every chapter, something pretty big went down and I always wanted to see what was coming up. It was also really neat to see your writing skills develop through the course of the story! I thought the last chapter (22) was pretty solid ... you mentioned at the end that you weren't sure how in-character Wes was, but I thought you kept him pretty consistent to his character, which can be difficult in emotional scenes. I wasn't as big a fan of the Epilogue - perhaps, especially if you find yourself struggling with them, consider just not posting an epilogue. This story for instance probably didn't need one (although I won't lie, I was glad to have one to read). But I'm aware this is falling on deaf ears since you probably don't come on here much anymore :)

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I had a lot of fun reading this story, and I may venture over to some of your others as well!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/18
Beautiful
daisukiklove chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
I saw that coming I also kinda had this glint of hope saying he was gonna kiss her when er eyes were closed
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
I simply love Wes! He's just the best!
The story's awesome. You are an amazing, amazing, amazing writer!
WAIT WAT chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
WOODSTOCK1969? her stories are awesome!
lily chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Rae is 17 and her sis is 14? That makes no sense
The age gap is 3 years, meaning rae was three when her sis was born
rae's mom died when rae was 2
tht means no sister...
Frostyfriend96 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
This was really cute! I loed Rae and Wes. Adorbs!

And go Marching Band! It's rare that marching band are in stories, which is sad cause I'm in it.

Frosty
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Electronics have magnified such qualities as being oblivious, insensitive, and self-centered. Now you can find someone who will listen to you or respond to your texts 24/7, so that you can take all of your worst qualities into bookstores, restaurants, fast-moving interstate freeways...

An interesting first chapter, though I can't imagine how Wes has made it into his teen years without strangling his sister of "accidentally" pushing her off a steep precipice.
starstar412 chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
Yay! Maryland!
Raylis chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Thanks for the story :)
Raylis chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
i think its pretty funny that you talked about crocodile dung right before mentioning "chocolate fudge brownies (that are still warm and gooey)". LOL!
Raylis chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I LOVE your penname. just saying. Now that thats out of the way, I'll start reading the story now, hehe :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This comment about "never felt so old in my life" is soooooo well-written and so true! You're an excellent writer, this was very enjoyable!
Night-Rayne chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
:) I loved this one! I knew that the more recent ones would be better. I can't wait to read more!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
my favorite story of yours. very sweet and cute.
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »