Reviews for Smooth Move
somersaultkick chapter 23 . 11/5
She still is infuriating as ever. Opening a door doesn't mean you are helpless.
I love the story, though I don't know why Wes loves her (sorry)... I'm just glad they are together. Yaay! No offence but I love your story about Thrasher way better since their stubborness did not irritate me (i just hate it when the main character's personality is irritating)
somersaultkick chapter 9 . 11/5
In chapter 8, did she just say that she hates in when people have a point? Wtf is that? So she wants to be the one who has a brain oh now I definitely hate her.
somersaultkick chapter 8 . 11/5
Ughh seriously, she is sooooooo ughhh I don't know what to say.
somersaultkick chapter 6 . 11/5
To be honest, I don't like her attitude. It makes the whole I-read-books population sound mean. She doesn't have to be mean "all the time" and act like "the world revolves around my head not around the sun so you better please me".
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 7/12
Wonderful story! This is probably my favourite of all of yours that I've read.
gyoung chapter 23 . 5/22
I loved this story and recommended it to my cousin. I'm sure she'll like it was well.
Rae could be pretty annoying at times, but she is also a real character, the type of person that has no filter and actually voices real concerns us girls have at times (even though they are sometimes doubts born out of insecurity). My point is, I liked all characters, even Caleb!
My only concern is Wes' past...I wish it had been more elaborate.
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
gyoung chapter 7 . 5/20
I know why I like Rachel, I can relate to her on several aspects: no partying, assuming stuff from other people, and even at times twisting words or implying stuff...Yeesh, it was like reading my thoughts on a computer screen. Great story, I really like it. Rachel's also very funny, even her sarcasm makes me laugh.
gyoung chapter 3 . 5/20
I am truly enjoying reading your story. I like how it is written.
gyoung chapter 1 . 5/19
You have made me laugh within the first chapter. Definitely going to be worth reading! I kinda like Wes already...which is also a good reason to continue reading.
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, this review was written for it: Of course you know a story is going to be good if it is authored by the genius that is DancingChaChaFruit, and Smooth Move certainly lives up to these expectations.

Firstly, it’s laugh-out-loud hilarious, with lots of sarcasm, awkward moments and Rae’s endearing clumsiness. The story starts with Rae lying on the floor of a book store pretending to be dead so she does not have to admit that she fell over, wherein she meets Wes and the story progresses from there as Wes turns out to her blind date later that evening.

Rae makes for a strong, albeit a little irritating at times, protagonist who is convinced that the only males who like her are seriously flawed. She’s independent and always speaks without thinking. Her character progresses nicely over the story as she tries to be less abrasive and not retort sarcastically to everything.

Wes himself is charming yet shy, and he balances Rae well. He has a secret that Rae continually tries to discover that ChaCha keeps you in suspense of throughout that, if possible, only served to make me like him more.

ChaCha’s writing is brilliant with only a few grammatical errors and she fleshes out each character well. I particularly liked Rae’s best friend Izza, as she provides the voice of reason and though the two girls get along splendidly, she does occasionally get rather fed up with Rae.

Though the plot verges on the overdramatic at times, I feel it doesn’t detract from the whole as everything is largely driven by Rae and she reads far too many romance novels (even in my expert opinion).

All in all, this was a very enjoyable story – if you want a light read that is I’m-about-to-wee-myself funny then this is definitely for you.
Sacha Adams chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Can you make more books like this it is very interesting and at the same time sad, what I mean is that its just so loving and you feel like your in the story drifting away I really like the whole entire book . I read the whole entire book but I wanted to tell u how I felt about the book even though it said to write about the chapter
Booklover5624 chapter 23 . 5/7/2014
Oh my gosh so cute and amazing and ahhhh . Awwww why does it have to end !
JustAMemory chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Hello! I'm trying to review all the stories I read (and the first step of this is backtracking and reviewing all the stories I've read previously that I can remember ...). I actually just read this one a couple weeks ago, and I found it on another users' Favourite Stories list.

I just want to let you know that I really enjoyed this (I think I read it in 24 hours) and I had a hard time putting it down. At one point I desperately had to go to sleep but I kept doing the "one more chapter..." thing because it seemed that every chapter, something pretty big went down and I always wanted to see what was coming up. It was also really neat to see your writing skills develop through the course of the story! I thought the last chapter (22) was pretty solid ... you mentioned at the end that you weren't sure how in-character Wes was, but I thought you kept him pretty consistent to his character, which can be difficult in emotional scenes. I wasn't as big a fan of the Epilogue - perhaps, especially if you find yourself struggling with them, consider just not posting an epilogue. This story for instance probably didn't need one (although I won't lie, I was glad to have one to read). But I'm aware this is falling on deaf ears since you probably don't come on here much anymore :)

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I had a lot of fun reading this story, and I may venture over to some of your others as well!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
daisukiklove chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
I saw that coming I also kinda had this glint of hope saying he was gonna kiss her when er eyes were closed
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »