Reviews for Smooth Move
rachel chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
haha! this is getting plain weird... not the story but the fact that i like sarah dessen and judy blume books and the fact that my name is rachel...

that is creepy! the story is really interesting by the way. i was cracking up so bad when i read that first chapter and my parents started looking at me like i had grown a second head!

this is the first story im reading on fictionpress and im really liking it. ive written so many stories that my friends read and give opinions on. they told me about fictionpress and so i was just checking out the stories one here.

well, its going really well!
Alecea Sunshine chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
Okay that totally made me giggle like an insane school girl. It was so sweet but not so sweet in was suffocating. Rae and wes are really dense but you cent help but love them.
Alecea Sunshine chapter 18 . 3/25/2009
Oh my I loved this chapter I died laughing. I basicaly did the same thing my first year of band camp but it involved a flute and clarinet and thankfully there was no undies to be seen. I love rae though she's so funny. I'm sad to admit that the whole first chapter bookstore incident is something I'd do which made me laugh ten times harder ecspeailly since my two best friends Agree
grassong chapter 23 . 3/23/2009
ur stories are the best. i love the plots, the characters, and especially the ends.i love how u dont "believe" in "bad endings". ur stories make my heart break when they're over- cuz they're just so good! thanks so much! reading ur stories are DEFINITELY NOT a waste of time. THANKS! :)
grassong chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
oh man. i love your sarcasm. it's so entertaining! i'm dying of silent laughter. hahahahaah.
secretpart chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow! I so love your main character! do you have the bookstorm-atitude in common with hers? Because really, it was so beautifully written that it made it all very realistic. The Orlando Bloom comment was a complete crack up! And yes, Pride and Prejudice being liked by girls should be a law. :D
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
The Truth About Forever is definitely one of my favorites. I think I've read it like 8 times by now. Wuthering Heights...not so much. My friends get mad because every time I hear about it I go on a rant, haha.

But anywho, I really like this story and felt like leaving a review!
NoMoreMonkeys chapter 23 . 3/14/2009
Haha, this story was fantastic!
kdamu chapter 17 . 3/12/2009
i dont know why people dont like rae, because i really love her. haha. i love people like her. in fact, i find izzy's character really irritating. if she wasnt rae's best friend, i'd probably hate her as well.
emogirrll chapter 20 . 3/3/2009
hey dude im from b-more! old bay is AWESOME!
AnNe StRyDeR chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
gr8 story... i love the truth about forever!
on the edge of insanity chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
...In California they actually have a chain restaurant named El Taco Bueno haha so ya... just found it funny because I was re-reading this story like two months after my California vacation and was like HEYY I ate there! Because my dad and friends dad JUST had to eat at the Good Taco haha...ya sorry for the random story
Jaliy chapter 23 . 2/8/2009
Nice story..

A good read..

Jaliy!~
AlmostCrazy chapter 23 . 1/24/2009
I loved this story - obviously, I mean, me being me. But still. It would have been funner if one of them was more daring or something. Even though I know you probably won't do that, especially for me. And, well, I don't review for every chapter, just the very last one. So it would be hella hard to sum eveything up. I don't thing there's anything to improve, even though the story is impossibly cliche and cheesy and everything. Though I do believe that I wished you would cut to the chase and make her realise she liked him already at around chapter 5 or something. So, that's basically what I wanted to say. I like Fateful friday more though, but I guess my all-time favorite is At The End Of The Day. Still, good job!
intercostalspace chapter 23 . 1/22/2009
oh you should definitely write an epilogue. you'll get good on it eventually :D

maybe something like them getting married and all that *grin*

nice fic. definitely the characters are not cliche!
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »