Reviews for Smooth Move
Mikariangel chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
love this story! xD
blurrylights chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
This was such an awesome story..the characters were interesting, and it kept me gripped.

There were a few things I didn't like though:

-the letter..it wasn't dramatic, or even that bad. maybe i'm just missing the dramaticness of it?

-Izza. Sorry. She just irritated me beyond belief.

-I wish I knew if Caleb ended up happy. i know he had a date, but did they end up dating?

The weakest aspect: The characters. They were kind of flat..after you reached the halfway point. They didn't surprise or shock. They didn't do anything that exciting or different. I wish you had made them a bit deeper. Well, not Wes. But everyone else.

I liked:

-Rae's sweetness/selflessness

-Wes

Just kidding..i liked a lot about this story. It was funny, which was definitely a plus, and it was one of those feel good stories.

Overall, awesome job.

Happy New years!
blurrylights chapter 22 . 12/30/2008
WOO-HOO! They're together!

No offense, but the letter thing wasn't that bad. I thought he had some deep dark secret or whatever..it's okay. He's not friendless now! :) J'adore Wes.
blurrylights chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
What happened to Wes and Drea? I feel so bad for Rae..she must be s confused and hurt. Trevor should go die in a ditch somewhere, and poor Emma. I'm glad Rae is there for her.
blurrylights chapter 20 . 12/30/2008
Old Bay on fries? Hmm...how..interesting? Those girls are AH-NOYYING! Good god..I think these stupid people are making my IQ drop. *gasp!*

Good chapter! I seriously can't wait to read about the friends thing.
blurrylights chapter 19 . 12/30/2008
Don't be stupid Rae. He chose that seat CAUSE OF YOU! :P
blurrylights chapter 18 . 12/30/2008
They're friends again! Finally, Izza realized the error of her ways. I am now a little bit less annoyed with her. And I like Wes. Still. SHE SHOULD TALK TO CALEB! Poor random sophomore. :P
blurrylights chapter 17 . 12/30/2008
You know what I FINALLY just realized? You put trivia questions in your A/N. Yup..this is me, being totally oblivious and zoning out. Anywho!

I liked this chapter too. Tom is a cool cat. Oh lord. I can't believe I just said that.
blurrylights chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
Woah...nine years of friendship down the drain. I liked this chapter too!
blurrylights chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Poor Caleb..he's actually the only character I'm not somewhat irritated with at the moment. Sure, it was obvious that he liked her, but Rae..gah. She handled that terribly. Aw! Can I have him? I'll treat him well, I promise. :)
blurrylights chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
I really don't like Izza. Yeah yeah, I get it, she has a reason, but still. What kind of friend is she? But I like Wes. :)
blurrylights chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
What did Drea mean about his past life? This is me being VERY confused. :)
blurrylights chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
I think Izza is a terrible best friend. She annoys me beyond belief. Sorry...:)
blurrylights chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
El Taco Bueno? Creative name. :P

And what's with Caleb? Why is everything SO AWKWARD WITH THEM?
blurrylights chapter 7 . 12/28/2008