Reviews for Smooth Move
blurrylights chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Her mouth is going to cause her some intense problems later in life..he he. It's so enjoyable, to watch her make a fool of herself! Caleb is..kinda boring.
blurrylights chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Wow...Wes is just everywhere, isn't he?

I agree. Invisible trash can be pretty annoying. :)
blurrylights chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
"I'm about as Swedish as a Swedish fish."

-Regardless of who came up with it, it was funny. :)

Poor you. The SAT's must suck..I have to take the PSAT (madatory at my hs), and I almost died..I got an okayish score, for my first try.

ANYWHO! The entire French conversing thing was funny, and I liked how Derrick was the one who owned the restaurant. It was interesting. But he still had to pay? His FAMILY owns the restaurant..talk about greedy pigs. ANYWHO! The escargot scene was interesting too. I like Wes. :)
blurrylights chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Ha ha...this is funny so far. The fact that Wes was going to be her date was a bit predictable though. Somewhat disappointing..but I'm sure you'll make up for it along the way. The texting each other in the car thing was amusing, and I like how Wes caught on. Derrick seems a bit..empty in the head. :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love The Truth About Forever, Pride and Prejudice, and frappuchinos! Wuthering Heights i found too tedious and boring to get into, and the Odyssey I've never attempted. Jane Eyre is so good...I read it for the first time the summer after fourth grade, and I was hooked. :) ANYWAY!

Normally, for first chapters, I don;t give particularly long reviews, but I am sincerely enjoying this story so far. It's funny, witty, and quite amusing.

i love the entire chemistry/non chemistry cause their brother and sister thing going on between Wes and Drea. I especially loved the lifeguard commentary..really funny. And how could she NOT remember Pride and Prejudice! It's genius, that book. There I go again, all Yoda like.

But like i said, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I can't wait to read more! :P
LiMay chapter 23 . 12/25/2008
this was just lovely x)
Marshie-kun chapter 23 . 12/22/2008
OMG! This was incredible! I am so in love with this! If this was a book, I would so buy it...is it a book anyways? Hm...
Marshie-kun chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
Omg! This has to be the best story I have EVER read! It's so awesome! Have you ever thought of publishing this into a book? I would SO buy it!...unless it's already published..if it is...well, then...mall, here I come!

Man...its already 4 am in the morning. I gtg to sleep...I'll finish this later! Nights.
yellow chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Whoa, Rae seems a tad bit annoying the last two chapters... or maybe it's just me...
tawnymarie chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
oops. i just realized in my last review i put the wrong title for your other story. I meant At the end of the day. I had that one opened at the time so I accidentally typed it. lol. now I feel like a blonde. Oh, well its my fault. Im gonna continue reading now. hehe.
tawnymarie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this story, so far is great. I'm def. reading the rest. I just read one of your other stories yesterday; Accidentally In Love:Misunderstood and it was amazing. So, I have a feeling this one will be too. I read all those books you mentioned besides the odyssey. The truth about forever is sad, made me cry but is great. Pride & Prejudice, well I don't see how anyone would not like that book. I love Jane Austen books. Wuthering Heights actually made me cry too...I know I'm such a baby when it comes to sad things, but can't help it. lol. Anywho, I'm going to finish reading now. Excuse my babbling.
meduse chapter 13 . 11/4/2008
okay, first of all, before i read any more chapters, i love your story. its amazing, really. second of all, the song (and i know at least a hundred ppl might have told you already) is Here in Your Arms by Hellogoodbye...i know because i used to be obsessed with it...anyway, this story will definitely be one of my favorites, i can tell...and its amazing how many reviews you have...nice job!

~DixieAusten
RayaSlayer chapter 23 . 11/2/2008
hahaha, she's so clumsy.

that was such a cute ending!

Thanks :)
allthatmelodrama chapter 23 . 10/27/2008
Aw! This was such a sweet ending (if you haven't already guessed, I love happy endings :D). What an awesome story!
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I love all your stories. Really I do. LOL

Now for mah review which is probably nothing more than nosensical statements:

~Who doesn't love Pride and Prejudice? (aside from guys that is) I have the 1940 movie version and the 2005 one. Oh, I love them both, that and my copy of Pride and Prejudice obviously shows how much I love it. I need to run out and get a new copy, my poor copy is beat to hell.

~I understand completely about the whole 'dating guys who are taller so you don't seem like a giant' thing. I'm 5'9" so I completely agree. I don't like looking like Godzilla next to a BF.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »