Reviews for Smooth Move
JoeyLi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
hello

so i finished reading your story and i thought it was sweet.

i also read your other story at the end of the day, and after reading both i found a lot of similarities with your plots and characters. Now im sure all authors have some similarities between their stories but yours are uncanny. Although the characters are all very endearing, a little more variety might help to distinguish one story from another. Right now, i feel as if i can put wes and rachel in at the end of the day and it would have the same result you know what i mean? its just wes was a little more open, but suffered kind of the same problem at a lesser extent (to thrasher). Rachel was exactly like lindsey, family issues, control issues, etc. Just little subtle differences but not exactly in your face.

Dont mistake me, i think theyre good stories, but because they were so similar that made them lose some credit. However, i do really like your vocabulary, its a nice quirk. Anyway, think about it and good luck with writing more stories )

bye

joey
joeyli chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
just finished reading your first chapter and it sounds promising so far except one thing is really bothering me...

Le Belle Amour and Le Bel Amour..both of these were used and I think there should be some consistency. Also, Le Bel Amour is perfect while Le Belle Amour doesn't exist in french.

other than that, i have to keep reading to see whats in store for me.

Cool, till later )

joey
allyburner chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Hey, just making a note before I keep reading - it shud be "le bel amour'. One 'L', cos 'amour' is male. Righto, shall continue!

~Ally B.
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
hahah i liked it

the girl reminded me a lot.. of well me.

except i think i might be the only girl to hate pride and prejudice

but thats just me.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
hiya

wow great first chapter. I hope that one day my story comes alive like your has. Everything pops out from the page and you feel like you are standing right there with her and thinking what she is thinking.

Keep up the good work.

Angel
tildabeans chapter 23 . 9/16/2008
Your writing reminds me of Sarah Dessen. Especially The Truth about Forever, which is like my favorite book ever.
runwayx23 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Well, I just started reading this story, so I don't have too much to say but I really like it so far. Wes sounds so cute, and I'll bet he's just nervous.

There's only one thing that really confused me. You said that Rae's mom died when she was two, and she's seventeen, but she has a fourteen year old sister?
nvme5 chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
realy smooth.. haha.

I love Wes, I really really realy do love Wes.. and wow.. I like this story the most of all the ones that I've read of yours. They are all good, but this one's the best. Of course, I still have to read one more story, but this, IS, FABULOUS!
toffeecakesxox chapter 23 . 8/29/2008
-sniffle- It's OVER! OHNOES! Really, I didn't mind the epilogue! In fact! I love it! But maybe it's cause I'm a Hopeless Romantic, and I LOVE anything even remotely fluffy. Hehe.

So sad it's over! :( Now to read bunches of other stuff - like.. more than 100. Epers!

toffeecakesxox chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
Yay! My eyes were so close to the computer screen it was a wonder I didn't go cross-eyed. LOVELOVELOVE! augh! I wanna read this (chapter AND story) all over again! :D Even though I know what'll happen. Hehe.

toffeecakesxox chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
Awesome chapter! Wes is JEALOUS! OH yeah! :D That sucks though, because it's his 'massive flaw'. I don't see anything wrong with it, really. I think it's kinda cute! :p

toffeecakesxox chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
Awesome chapter! I feel bad for her though; now she's worried about their friendship! :(

toffeecakesxox chapter 19 . 8/28/2008
Oh! She's JEALOUS! Yay! Oh, and I love the way you describe their hugs - so vividly real! It's awesome!

I'm very determined now. I have to finish this story by tomorrow - thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! :D

toffeecakesxox chapter 18 . 8/28/2008
I laughed so much in this one! Especially the end. :D

And, yay! The fight's over, and everything's wonderful!

toffeecakesxox chapter 17 . 8/28/2008