Reviews for Smooth Move
toffeecakesxox chapter 16 . 8/28/2008
OHNOES! OMGness! She's going to tell Wes everything - well, maybe not everything, but I have a feeling. And sometimes my feelings are right. Rarely. But, I don't know yet. Hehe.

toffeecakesxox chapter 15 . 8/28/2008
Ohmy! I knew Caleb liked her - because it is so blatantly obvious when Wes and Caleb.. yeah - but that was surprising! I wonder what Rae'll do. Dun Dun Dun! I loved the costume thingyy part though.

toffeecakesxox chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
Ha! Finally, she knows! AWESOME! I like Wes's family. Very functional. :P

toffeecakesxox chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
OHMGEE! Why, phone, why! I was literally nearly on the edge of my seat, biting my nails, and then the phone RANG! Ugh. Awesome though! Just. Awesome!

toffeecakesxox chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
Yay! They're getting closer, and, how could you, Izza?

toffeecakesxox chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
Yay! Plot advancement! Drea's an awesome character! :D And, hehe, so is Emma! :P Hilarious how everyone thinks they're dating.

toffeecakesxox chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Only one mistake! For a moment, nobody said anything, until Wes ran a head (hand?) through his hair and continued.

Otherwise, it's an awesome chapter!

toffeecakesxox chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
Awesome chapter! Pool time next! Yay!

toffeecakesxox chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
Oh! I actually know about the square watermelons! OMG, wow. I actually know that. Amazing.

Anyways, I found nothing wrong with this chapter. I swear. If I did, I'd tell you right away.

toffeecakesxox chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Great chapter! I love it! :D Even her self-righteous thoughts. :D

Wes is absolutely awesome!

toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Yay! Wes's reappearance! :D Awesomeness! D

toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Awesome chapter! :D It wasn't bad at all!

toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Awesome chapter! I love the fact that she can't remember her own brother, but I would probably do that too. Except the fact that I'm the eldest one of two (including me). Anyways, awesome chapter, once again! :D

toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Ha! Perfect last line! That was just awesome! And, wonderful date scene. Just wonderful! :D

toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 8/25/2008