Reviews for Smooth Move
onlyalullaby chapter 23 . 7/6/2008
I loved this story. At the beginning, I thought Rae and I were very similar, but she's got guts, and I don't. ) I know you said a lot of people disliked her, but I enjoyed her despite her faults. The only part of the story that I didn't like as much was the letter from Wes. It just seemed a little awkwardly written. But then again, I've put letters in some of my stories, and mine are just as awkward.

But basically, I really enjoyed it. I read it all in one night. And Sarah Dessen is practically my hero. )
hondagirl chapter 23 . 7/2/2008
LOVED THIS. Just spent the past 3 days reading it and it was really good. Your characterization of Rae was good, she wasn't percfect so it was easy to identify with her and I've fallen in love with Wes. And seeing on how you have over a thousand reviews for this thing, this one probably won't make a difference, but I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!

-honda
Jestry chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow wow wow. I totally symphathize with the I-feel-too-old-for-sappy-romance-but-I-read-it-anyway part.

I'm 17 too. It's like... haha, shouldn't I have moved on yet?
JaseyxRae chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
wow. I just finished this story. it was abso-freaking-lutely amazing! really. it's one of my all time favorites on here. I know it was probably insanely hard to write the end and not make it a big cliché and was pretty good. I like the first two 'scenes' in the last ch. but the rest of them were not as good as rest of your story, but they were still very well done.

Since you you asked what the weakest part of the story was I'll try to answer. It took me a while to actually think of something 'weak' in the story but I guess it would be that some of the parts in the story were put in just to add drama but they weren't very believable. Like Trevor all of a sudden wanting to hang out with rae again or when Caleb asked Rae out (that seemed really out of character in my oppinion. they didn't seem to work well together. everything was strained and awkward so all of a sudden he's like "I like you" and I was still wondering why they were even hanging out as friends still).

But that was super nit-picky. It was really hard to think of something in this story that I didn't like. It was so perfect and was *so funny*!

so anyway I'm off to read more stories by you!

Great job!
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMG I'm only on the first chapter of this but this is SO FUNNY! I was laughing out loud (and my sister kept giving me weird looks but I just couldn't help it!)

so anyway great job, that was seriously funny.

Oh, and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen is an amazing book (haha and that guy's name is Wes just like in The Truth About Forever!)

great job ;D I love it and I'm only on the first chapter!
geminibaby6789 chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Thanks for the story! I love it! :)
Care chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Oh my God. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Thank you SO much. :]
write-the-world chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
I laughed out loud at the Swedish Fish- they're my favorite candy and none of my friends had ever had them when I was listing out all of things I was buying for my birthday party, and they all thought that I meant fish from Sweden.

(They, like Rachel, are not that blonde.)
write-the-world chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love this! So far, I like it even better than At The End of The Day. Mostly, that's because I identify with Rachel so much, what with the bookworming. And, actually, the taste in books. When I read the little mention of the characters in this story in your other one, it struck me as being very Sarah Dessen-esque(she's done that in all of her later books) but I wasn't sure if you would know who she was! So, naturally, I was very excited to see The Truth About Forever mentioned. And I've gone off on Odyssey rants exactly like the one that Rachel does(I actually have a similar passage in one of my stories, which is about a Siren from Greek Mythology).

Also, Wes is adorable. :)

I'm off to read the rest now!
Ama-sk8 chapter 15 . 5/30/2008
And i'm back, lol. And I read eight chapters tonight, W00T! Looks like i'm getting somewhere lol.

Oh and by the way, this one word blew my mind: loquaciousness. I think some braincells died, lol. I don't even remember what chapter it was in because I was just reading and enjoying the story like "lala i love this story HOLY CRAP fjasdkjfdksjfksdj"

Lol I have never seen that word in my life. I have got to look that one up.

Oh and funny thing is you know how Drea's boyfriend is named Jake(I mean of course you wrote this thing), and Wes well Wesley. Haha I have an ex named Wesley Jacob then his last name, lol, I just thought it to be funny. Hm yeah some pointless info for you there.

Anyways i'm just going to say what most people say: I love this story so freakin' much. But I have reason's lol. Like how Rae is pretty realistic, I can actually relate to her. The pace is great, awesome characters(even the small ones are written well), wonderful plot and well everything. Everything about this story is my reason lol.

I'll be back to read more and maybe finish it tomorrow night.
Ama-sk8 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Well, lol, I seem to be a little late for this story. But I just wanted to let you know that this story is awesome so far! It's hilarious, i love it, and i love Rae. Gawd she for real has me rofl. lol.

Whoo...i'll be back to finish reading it, but 7 chapters for now is good enough, I don't want to stop reading it, but I have to sleep sometime lol.
lovingstar chapter 23 . 5/2/2008
I love it
jamaninja chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
I read your author's notes at the end of this chapter and I totally jumped up and down because I went to a Marianist high school. AND I was in marching band.

I also really like this story. Sometimes Rae isn't very likeable (because she can be SO stupid about stuff) but it makes the story much more believable. Thanks for writing it, it's really good.
Dry Pageant chapter 23 . 4/25/2008
Great story! i really like Rae's sarcasm, it sort of reminds me of myself.
Autumn Reflections chapter 23 . 4/25/2008
love love love love love you.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »