Reviews for Smooth Move
annawilliam chapter 23 . 4/20/2008
I just read the whole story even though I have school in about five hours, oh but nevermind. I absolutly loved it, Rea is awesome and Wes is so sweet. Rea reminds me of me so I LOVE HER, lol. No but really, the story rocks, and original. Thank you for writing it! love&peace
Realistic Dreams chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Aha. The death thing is another similarity.

Once I had escargot in the third grade. From what I remember, it didn't taste as bad as everyone expected...

Haha I liked the ending to the chapter. You make me laugh, in that good/happy way.
Realistic Dreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hey there. Well I was looking at the list of nominated stories from the last skow (congrats on your win, by the way) and ended up clicking the link. Are you a big fan of Sarah Dessen or just the Truth About Forever? It really is an amazing book. It's one of my favs, too, so I guess I can relate somehow to both the main character and you. Your Wes also seems to be modeled after Wes from TTAF (physically, anyway). Both are 'sawon' worthy. Haha, well, I'm off to read more of your story.
ladygirl1324 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
i just realized - did we ever find out the name of the main character? maybe im just spazzing out but whatever.

and jesus ur such a great writer! i love the characters and the setting and the way you put things. amazing job.

im gonna go read the next chapter now. :)
Emerald123 chapter 23 . 3/31/2008
aw MOREMOREMORE!
Emerald123 chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
noo they argued! that shud b illegal. ah well g2g. read this again soon!
Emerald123 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
LOL i love ur story. fantastic writer, fantastic story.
Lalaith7 chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
so, I know the next chapter is already up and therefore the trivia contest isn't really on still, but the answer is totally superman and I was so proud of myself for knowing that I had to answer. I thought I should drop you a line also to let you know that I'm reading and liking this fic. I especially like the way Rae is awkward and makes such random often wrong comments because although I wince when she says them, I can also totally recognize myself in that part of her. So I like it because it really makes her feel more realistic. And she doesn't come off as lovestruck as some heroines, but at the same time i think if I ever had a crush on a friend I wouldn't melt into a mush blob despite my love of chick flicks, but I think 'd be a bit more logical about it like Rae.

Anyway in summary:

Superman and I like your story
productioncity chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
the first thing that caught my

eye was the name 'Wes' used

for one of the characters.

haha, isn't that a name from

one of Sarah Dessen's book? : )

I hope this story will be

as good as Fateful Friday!
simplicity is complex chapter 23 . 3/10/2008
WAH. i like (:
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Awesome story x)
x3life chapter 23 . 2/7/2008
omgg totally lovedd this storyy! its so cute ) and i would reallyy like to read an epilog ) hehe
S. Kayn chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I read this story a while ago

but i just recently got back on my account

I LOVE your stories, and I LOVE your writing and humor.

Rachel's tactlessness is something I love. it just funny and entertaining, slightly cute. She's a blunt, realistic character

You're genius in writing this story

I iz FAVOURITING YOU

yesh i know that isn't a word 8-)

x

P.S I also loved your two other stories: Fateful Friday and Recover for similar reasons :D
Janice chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
i like her character better now :P

it was a good story

great job
Janice chapter 10 . 1/25/2008
heyy i like your story and everything but Rae really annoys me

she needs to calm