Reviews for Smooth Move
Yay! Maryland!
Raylis chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Thanks for the story :)
Raylis chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
i think its pretty funny that you talked about crocodile dung right before mentioning "chocolate fudge brownies (that are still warm and gooey)". LOL!
Raylis chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I LOVE your penname. just saying. Now that thats out of the way, I'll start reading the story now, hehe :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This comment about "never felt so old in my life" is soooooo well-written and so true! You're an excellent writer, this was very enjoyable!
Night-Rayne chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
:) I loved this one! I knew that the more recent ones would be better. I can't wait to read more!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
my favorite story of yours. very sweet and cute.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Awwww! Love it! It was so cute! Wes and Rae are so cute! And Drea didn't actually seem that bad, though she wasn't in the story much. I laughed so hard when Wes tried to move in the car to get closer to Rae in order to kiss her. :P Awesome!
WolfynWynter chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
I don't feel like Caleb likes her though D: He's so stuffy and doesn't seem to approve of her personality! And I feel like Rae's being really annoying right now but I guess it's part of her character. Still, she doesn't have to be so mean to Wes all the time!

Okay despite the (above) criticism I LOVE YOU. I read At The End Of The Day first and then you mentioned Rae and Wes and then I was intrigued and then I started reading and then I . . . yeah. I like that it's slow-paced and not really rushed and, and that it's realistic and wonderful and that Wes is beautiful and stuff. Derrick's a cow though. I don't get why Izza likes him.
Dreamer In Alice chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
I love this story. It's so much fun to read; nothing too angsty or deep, just kind of fluffy and light. With romance, of course. After a while, all those sad stories can really get to me, so this was a great reprieve. Rae admittedly wasn't the most likable character - sometimes I just wanted to scream at her to stop talking and messing something up - but I could definitely relate. I get angry about the littlest, most insignificant things sometimes, too. It was actually kind of nice how Rae got angry so much, because to be honest, most story characters seem much nicer than people I've met in real life. Rae's constant anger and mistakes kind of made her more human.
Anyway, sorry for this uber long review, just wanted to put my thoughts on here!
3rd Bookworm chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
This is an awesome story!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
I love it! So cliche' yet so unique in its own way :D once again, awesome work and i look forward to reading more of your stories.. Keep it up! :D xx
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
This is literally amazing. I loved every bit of it, especially how the character's were refreshingly real and down to earth. Your writing style is amazing too. Alright. Enough praise. I'm pampering you.
heal me forever chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
ohmy god...u know...all stroies directly..into few episodes...in getting dem fellings den one or d other lead will have aBF all dat..but dis..DIS IS DIFFERENT...so awesum...like u developed...d relationshipp...dat is BANG on...! i have so many to say...but I WILL FINISH WID *Amazing stry...nd one of my fav of fav..nd will glad to lookback again nd read dis..massive..nd many times*
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Band camp. 3 I love marching band, so I enjoyed reading this chapter. I play flute and trumpet too ( my marching band is all brass and saxophones) but my ban camp runs from 8am to 9pm.
anyways I love this story. It's really cute, and I love Rae's personality. And her clumsiness. :)
1,402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »