Reviews for Smooth Move
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
I simply love Wes! He's just the best!
The story's awesome. You are an amazing, amazing, amazing writer!
WAIT WAT chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
WOODSTOCK1969? her stories are awesome!
lily chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Rae is 17 and her sis is 14? That makes no sense
The age gap is 3 years, meaning rae was three when her sis was born
rae's mom died when rae was 2
tht means no sister...
Frostyfriend96 chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
This was really cute! I loed Rae and Wes. Adorbs!

And go Marching Band! It's rare that marching band are in stories, which is sad cause I'm in it.

leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Electronics have magnified such qualities as being oblivious, insensitive, and self-centered. Now you can find someone who will listen to you or respond to your texts 24/7, so that you can take all of your worst qualities into bookstores, restaurants, fast-moving interstate freeways...

An interesting first chapter, though I can't imagine how Wes has made it into his teen years without strangling his sister of "accidentally" pushing her off a steep precipice.
starstar412 chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
Yay! Maryland!
Raylis chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Thanks for the story :)
Raylis chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
i think its pretty funny that you talked about crocodile dung right before mentioning "chocolate fudge brownies (that are still warm and gooey)". LOL!
Raylis chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I LOVE your penname. just saying. Now that thats out of the way, I'll start reading the story now, hehe :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This comment about "never felt so old in my life" is soooooo well-written and so true! You're an excellent writer, this was very enjoyable!
Night-Rayne chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
:) I loved this one! I knew that the more recent ones would be better. I can't wait to read more!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
my favorite story of yours. very sweet and cute.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Awwww! Love it! It was so cute! Wes and Rae are so cute! And Drea didn't actually seem that bad, though she wasn't in the story much. I laughed so hard when Wes tried to move in the car to get closer to Rae in order to kiss her. :P Awesome!
WolfynWynter chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
I don't feel like Caleb likes her though D: He's so stuffy and doesn't seem to approve of her personality! And I feel like Rae's being really annoying right now but I guess it's part of her character. Still, she doesn't have to be so mean to Wes all the time!

Okay despite the (above) criticism I LOVE YOU. I read At The End Of The Day first and then you mentioned Rae and Wes and then I was intrigued and then I started reading and then I . . . yeah. I like that it's slow-paced and not really rushed and, and that it's realistic and wonderful and that Wes is beautiful and stuff. Derrick's a cow though. I don't get why Izza likes him.
Dreamer In Alice chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
I love this story. It's so much fun to read; nothing too angsty or deep, just kind of fluffy and light. With romance, of course. After a while, all those sad stories can really get to me, so this was a great reprieve. Rae admittedly wasn't the most likable character - sometimes I just wanted to scream at her to stop talking and messing something up - but I could definitely relate. I get angry about the littlest, most insignificant things sometimes, too. It was actually kind of nice how Rae got angry so much, because to be honest, most story characters seem much nicer than people I've met in real life. Rae's constant anger and mistakes kind of made her more human.
Anyway, sorry for this uber long review, just wanted to put my thoughts on here!
1,407 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »