Reviews for Smooth Move
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Awwww! Love it! It was so cute! Wes and Rae are so cute! And Drea didn't actually seem that bad, though she wasn't in the story much. I laughed so hard when Wes tried to move in the car to get closer to Rae in order to kiss her. :P Awesome!
WolfynWynter chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
I don't feel like Caleb likes her though D: He's so stuffy and doesn't seem to approve of her personality! And I feel like Rae's being really annoying right now but I guess it's part of her character. Still, she doesn't have to be so mean to Wes all the time!

Okay despite the (above) criticism I LOVE YOU. I read At The End Of The Day first and then you mentioned Rae and Wes and then I was intrigued and then I started reading and then I . . . yeah. I like that it's slow-paced and not really rushed and, and that it's realistic and wonderful and that Wes is beautiful and stuff. Derrick's a cow though. I don't get why Izza likes him.
Dreamer In Alice chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
I love this story. It's so much fun to read; nothing too angsty or deep, just kind of fluffy and light. With romance, of course. After a while, all those sad stories can really get to me, so this was a great reprieve. Rae admittedly wasn't the most likable character - sometimes I just wanted to scream at her to stop talking and messing something up - but I could definitely relate. I get angry about the littlest, most insignificant things sometimes, too. It was actually kind of nice how Rae got angry so much, because to be honest, most story characters seem much nicer than people I've met in real life. Rae's constant anger and mistakes kind of made her more human.
Anyway, sorry for this uber long review, just wanted to put my thoughts on here!
3rd Bookworm chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
This is an awesome story!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
I love it! So cliche' yet so unique in its own way :D once again, awesome work and i look forward to reading more of your stories.. Keep it up! :D xx
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
This is literally amazing. I loved every bit of it, especially how the character's were refreshingly real and down to earth. Your writing style is amazing too. Alright. Enough praise. I'm pampering you.
heal me forever chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
ohmy god...u know...all stroies directly..into few episodes...in getting dem fellings den one or d other lead will have aBF all dat..but dis..DIS IS DIFFERENT...so awesum...like u developed...d relationshipp...dat is BANG on...! i have so many to say...but I WILL FINISH WID *Amazing stry...nd one of my fav of fav..nd will glad to lookback again nd read dis..massive..nd many times*
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Band camp. 3 I love marching band, so I enjoyed reading this chapter. I play flute and trumpet too ( my marching band is all brass and saxophones) but my ban camp runs from 8am to 9pm.
anyways I love this story. It's really cute, and I love Rae's personality. And her clumsiness. :)
SweetHeartCandy chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Woooh!:D Loved it!
Exsomnis chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The characters were amazing, and your writing was fantastic.
Le Tigre chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Hey, just letting you know that this story has been added to the Humour section of A Drop of Romeo with the following review:
Of course you know a story is going to be good if it is authored by the genius that is DancingChaChaFruit, and Smooth Move certainly lives up to these expectations.
Firstly, it’s laugh-out-loud hilarious, with lots of sarcasm, awkward moments and Rae’s endearing clumsiness. The story starts with Rae lying on the floor of a book store pretending to be dead so she does not have to admit that she fell over, wherein she meets Wes and the story progresses from there as Wes turns out to her blind date later that evening.
Rae makes for a strong, albeit a little irritating at times, protagonist who is convinced that the only males who like her are seriously flawed. She’s independent and always speaks without thinking. Her character progresses nicely over the story as she tries to be less abrasive and not retort sarcastically to everything.
Wes himself is charming yet shy, and he balances Rae well. He has a secret that Rae continually tries to discover that ChaCha keeps you in suspense of throughout that, if possible, only served to make me like him more.
ChaCha’s writing is brilliant with only a few grammatical errors and she fleshes out each character well. I particularly liked Rae’s best friend Izza, as she provides the voice of reason and though the two girls get along splendidly, she does occasionally get rather fed up with Rae.
Though the plot verges on the overdramatic at times, I feel it doesn’t detract from the whole as everything is largely driven by Rae and she reads far too many romance novels (even in my expert opinion).
All in all, this was a very enjoyable story – if you want a light read that is I’m-about-to-wee-myself funny then this is definitely for you.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
amazing story!
MissKukyMonster chapter 22 . 6/17/2012
Hey awesome story! And I loved how you ended it, the part about them just hugging was really sweet, I've always thought that (I sorta have a thing for hugging... weird fetish I know... but it's not really a fetish...)Anyways, I really liked it, and thanks for sharing!
MissKukyMonster chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
This is awesome! My name is Rachel, I play the trumpet, and (obviously since I'm on fp) I am a bookworm too! I really like your story, but I thought I would share that haha XD
littlemisspatsy chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
I loved it so much that I had to sneak just to be able to use the internet. :)) Being grounded sucks. But because of your story, it made it very much less suckish. :D I sooo love Wes and Rae! :" Although there was something missing in it. I can't exactly point it. But they were enjoyable and I absolutely loved the chemistry between Rachel and Wesley. :)
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »