Reviews for Smooth Move
xjennnny chapter 23 . 1/19/2008
loved it
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 23 . 1/12/2008
hhokY doke sawah, just finished your story! lol i know i know its about 5 months (i actually just made that number up but it sounds reasonable) since you finished it. and i am loving it! duh. too cute. and wes doesn't have any type of skill with words. but hey he's a guy.

just one thing that bugs me. if raes car is at school (when she was walking to it, to put her band geek junk in it before getting in the passenger seat of wes's car) then wouldn't her car still be there before she goes to IzzaS?

BUT i just finished it and it is to cute! (ps i am totally listening to all my relient k songs right now and its making me really happy. specially because as i am typing these last two sentances your ringtone started playing D. or rather you're ex-ring tone. must have done something right.)

Anyways nice ending! its one am though so beddy bie time!
IndigoAzucena chapter 23 . 1/6/2008
Umm.. well

I kinda adore this story

Just maybe... just a little... I love it. To death.

xD
IFightWithInk chapter 23 . 1/4/2008
ACKK Oh my goodness that story flippin rocked! LOVE, LOVE, AND (give ya 3 guesses what's next), LOVE! I love your writing it's awesome!... I kind of sound stalkerish at the moment... heh heh *sweatdrop* sorry! Anyways Rae kinda reminds me of me... Weird. Because I can't/ will NOT (let me rephrase that; will NEVER) dirty dance. All the guys I've dated are kind of insane... I correct people's grammar, and use out of date vocabulary occasionally, I suck at comforting people, I ADORE reading. And so on and so forth. Since I can relate to some of the stuff I love your story even more! I swear I'm the biggest sucker for romance-y stuff... *sigh* I'm doomed in life... Heheh :D. Anyways, again, love the story!
Bananalogic chapter 23 . 1/4/2008
One of the best I've read recently. i really enjoyed how you transformed Rae seamlessly, it was a slow process that was very realistic. I am also a fellow band geek, although i don't think i've ever really been offended because really, there's no denying it. The bit on the phone where Rae declares the true exhaustion of band camp was perfect, i can definitely relate to the gross factor given i live in south and my director's disregard of the heat index restriction.
Bananalogic chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
I have always wondered about those jobs too! and really, what kind of person would want to be known as the 'best boy grip'? i really like your story and i'm going to keep reading before i review again but i just had a moment of true connection with that scene. :)
Saranya chapter 23 . 1/2/2008
There were a few grammatical errors in this chapter, thought you might want to know. I can't be bothered finding them again to write them down, though.
lilthaishorttie chapter 23 . 1/2/2008
LOVE THE STORRY! :]
chocolatechipash chapter 23 . 1/2/2008
ridiculously amazing. although ALOT of parts i was wanting more jealousy and many of your plots allowed that but you didnt put it in. if you do a re-write by any chance that would be great! anyway i lovedd it so much! very heartwarming and you have a wicked sense of humour. good chraracter development also.

well done!
x chapter 19 . 12/31/2007
Trivia answer: earthquakes
thepiemaster chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Why's Rachel such a bitch to Wes? [Continues reading.]
Mairwen chapter 23 . 12/14/2007
I just finished this story and Fateful Friday. Both are very well written and I thought the character development was quite good. I would have liked more development on Wes, but it isn't necessary. I must admit that I like Rae out of your other characters. She seems to be very much like myself. Your characters are believable, and that takes talent. I think you would do very well with deeper subject matter.

Wonderful work!

Mairwen
emerald chapter 23 . 12/13/2007
I never wanted this story to end, except at the times Rae was being too damn stubborn and annoying about liking/ not liking Wes. I absolutely adore this story! Good job!
qwart chapter 23 . 12/11/2007
This story is just amazing! I love you writing and I hope you find the time to write new stories! I love Rae and Wes! And of course I love you (as a writer 'cause other ways would be creepy, lol)
TheOtherSwasey chapter 23 . 11/29/2007
Can I just say, "Wow!"?

I absolutely love this story, the characters actually had flaws and that was refreshing, to say the least.

Though I have to admit, you won me over in the very first chapter when you mentioned some of my favorite books (The Truth About Forever, Pride and Prejudice, and Jane Eyre)!

However, the icing on the cake with this story was the final couple of chapters. The way you wrote the ending of this story reminded me immensely of Sarah Dessen's work. Considering that I own and absolutely love four of her books (This Lullaby, Just Listen, Keeping the Moon and The Truth About Forever) and am looking at a couple more that I'd like to get (Dreamland and Lock and Key), that's saying a lot!

Your story of Rae and Wes has undoubtedly secured you a spot on my favorite authors list! lol.

~Cami