Reviews for Smooth Move
like the story
Amber Salgado chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
love the story
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 16 . 11/20/2007
Izza and I were seated on my bed, facing each other, with a giant bowl of kettle corn between us. *I loved kettle corn much more regular popcorn,* though I have to admit that it was especially good with salted butter on top. But even salty, buttery goodness couldn’t top the mouthwateringly sweet flavor of kettle corn.

check the grammer there lol.
Tasha Lee chapter 23 . 11/17/2007
LOVED IT! :D

Great grammar, plot, characters, awesome! I'm off to read your other stories! ;D
Tasha Lee chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Hey. Me again. You know Taco Bueno's an ACTUAL place right?
Tasha Lee chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
One thing that bothers me: it should be "ice-cold bitch", not ice bitch. Things like that just iff me.

That is all. [Until I review at the end]
VirginiaVortex chapter 23 . 11/13/2007
Sorry I didn't review until now, but can I just say that I LOVE THIS WONDERFUL FANTASTIC STORY? Whoa, do I love it. Your characters are wonderful, and they were very relatable (is that a word?) I miss them already. TEARS! Oh well. Thanks for the great story. You are a splendid writer.
OrangeStar13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hm.. a little somber beginning but I see the potential. So I'm readin it til the end! Hehehe...
potato chapter 23 . 10/31/2007
so...I did finish reading the story. well, I can say that I liked Rachel more since my previous review))

well, great job as an author. way to go, wish you god luck in your other stories ;)
potato chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
my God, I'm at the 10th chapter only, but Rachel is already annoying me greatly. It seems like all she does is ask stupid questions and after people act weirdly towards her she's still surprised what is wrong. I dunno, she's strange. hope she'll change.

well, after i finish reading the whole story, I'll give you another review))
StartsWithALine chapter 23 . 10/29/2007
That was fun to read. It saved me from dying of boredom this weekend *grins*

To answer you question, I think the weakest aspect of your story was the lack of a big wow. What I mean to say is that it was almost too smooth for my liking (emphasizing the almost, cause I still loved reading this). Moving away from the cons, I thought your ending was a little cliche, but it worked out great. I loved Wes, too :) and the little trivia at the end (the dentist inventing the electric chair is a little scary).
NehemiaH chapter 23 . 10/13/2007
i just stayed up till nearly 4 in the morning finishing this story. i absolutely love it. thanks for the late nite read!
sunsetyears chapter 23 . 10/7/2007
Hello, just to say I really enjoyed your story!
mary chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
sarah i love you but if you ever get a chance to edit this chapter these two things are kinda buggin me

People who lied down on the floor of bookstores and fell while crouching behind trashcans—which was weird on it own—were probably not the types that he preferred to socialize with. -on itS own

Darn! He knew who I was! But who as he? - who Was he