Reviews for Smooth Move
righthere431 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
lol wow she embarassed herself the second time... smoth
righthere431 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
lol cute beginning
Cleverlines chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I'm not big on reviewing, since I never seem to have anything valid to say. But, I must say that I really love how this story flows. It's rare -even for the well written stories- to be able to read the first line and to not be able to stop reading paragraph to paragraph (without pause). I simply found this addictive. I wasn't confused, I wasn't overloaded with too much information and -most importantly- I got a really good sense of the main character's personality (and she really did have one, which is also good ]).

Basically, I really liked this first chapter and admire your writing technique. The one thing I like more than anything else in a story is one that's catchy and is generally easy to read.

Sorry this is so long, it probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense either- like I said, reviewing isn't really my thing! :)
Caddy Link chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Awesome chapter. So far the main character seems like me: 17, big reader, lover of The Truth About Forever. Is it just a coincidence that your boy's name is Wes too? Or was that planned?
xoxo1 chapter 23 . 8/30/2007
omg, ur story is like totally amazing!
woodstock1969 chapter 23 . 8/29/2007
Aw, it's really over. That's so sad! I'm really going to miss Rae and Wes. They were definitely some of my favorite fictionpress characters - particularly Rae, for reasons that (I think) I explained to you a number of chapters ago.

Hehe, I see that you borrowed my gift horse idiom, lol. It's so funny to read someone's story and realize that you've influenced it somehow, even if it was in an extremely small way. Massive feeling of pride, you know?

Anyway, I liked this ending overall. Sure, it was a bit mushy, but hey, it's a romantic cliche. I'm really glad that Caleb and Marissa got together, since I felt so bad for him at getting rejected by Rae. Let's face it, though: there is no way that Caleb and Rae would ever have worked out. He's just too serious for her. Not that he isn't nice, of course. Oh, and I liked that little "what if" bit at the end. Those philosophical musings are always interesting.

OMG senior year. What a party. Even though I've done a lot of college visits, I haven't really done much in the way of applications, yet. I know, I know, I'm horrible. This fall is really going to suck, especially since I'm taking a lot of hard classes, e.g. Advanced Molecular Bio Research Lab and AB Calculus. Woot. I'm lucky though: my classes don't start until September 11. I'm still on vacation. :-D

Which brings me to my next point...

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to read this! I've been in Germany for more or less all of August, and while I was in Berlin, I was having issues with my computer. That, and I was basically at "German camp," and I was spending a lot more time with other people than doing solitary activities (like reading). Oh yes, and I was having a fantastic time flirting with hot Europeans. I even got my first kiss from a gorgeous Russian named Sergey. It's funny, but I feel like he's been living my life on the other side of the world. We have such similar emotions and thoughts. But yeah, he lives in Moscow and I live in Boston. It freaking bites. Sorry, I'm gushing/rambling. That was probably more about my "love life" than you probably ever wanted to know.

At any rate, the idea you presented about a troubled person and a person who wants to "fix" him/her is a really great idea. Hm, I'm not sure whether the main character should be the fixer or the fixee...this requires some thought. Can you send me the summaries?
SapphireEyes16 chapter 23 . 8/29/2007
i luv this story! keep up the good work
bridgette261 chapter 23 . 8/27/2007
That was really cute :) Cute like Fateful Friday. Yep. :D

-Katherine
EnchantedKorean chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
good story! i'll finish soon.
lil devil chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
oi isnt it a bit silly 2 say dat da mummy died 15 yrz ago wen da sistaz onli 14 unless ofcourse dad had sex wit sum1 else n shez onli a half sista or even adopted?
SparklingStar25 chapter 23 . 8/25/2007
that was so cool!i luv how u made Rae trip...he he..it was so funny...and them fighting was too cute!thank you for writing the story!hope you write more as i luv your stories...!
ofdaisies22 chapter 23 . 8/24/2007
.gosh. your story is rly nice. i like how you portray rachel. shes not tht typical cliche kind of girl tht guys fall in love with you knw? and its not cheesy and its not rly cliche. i think its really good, in a different sort of way. there aint much romance, but everything just built in along the way. and there were sweet parts. its really good. you rock! fav authors list you are(:
skydancersrule chapter 23 . 8/22/2007
It's ended! Done, finished, complete! I'm happy yet sad. Rae and Wes are gone. Well sort of. As for this particular chapter, I do like that Rae and Wes get into little spats in between being lovey dovey. And I think the reason that it seems like everything has been tied tight is because well all of the characters have finished their journey. At least, that's what I think. Anyways, I did like this chapter and it had the sort of finality you'd want in a last segment of a story/epilogue. And I want to thank you for writing this story. I don't know if you'll like this but you're my fluff story author. What I mean is, whenever I feel like reading something good but cheesy and the whole nine yards, I come to your site. Just like if I want something else, I go to another author's site. Anyways, I just want to say that I enjoyed the story and I look forward to any other stories or OneShots you write.
Give Me Chocolate chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
I am now on chapter 3 of this story, and am actually immensely enjoying it.

Especially as they're French people xD

Oh, and les escargots are actually very nice. One of my favorite foods actually.

I have to say though, ten dollars is only 5 pounds.

Hell, in England you'd be paying 10 pounds (20 dollars) for a salad at most resteraunts, let alone the posh ones.

I'm so coming to America. Cheap food!
starsfinallyxplode chapter 23 . 8/21/2007
Aw, that story was adorable...it was a lot like Fateful Friday, actually, except I think I like this one better. I think the "guy the protaganist is dating but whom she doesn't like as much as the leading guy" (Kyle in Fateful Friday) is a little bit overdone, so I was glad that you didn't include that here. Actually, I really liked how original this story was despite the clear connections to the stereotypes of the genre. Wes having issues/ the whole thing with the letter was a pretty unique way of going about things. I loved the scene where Rae ran over to Wes's house to announce that she loved him. That was my favorite.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »