Reviews for Smooth Move
starsfinallyxplode chapter 20 . 8/21/2007
Haha, yes! Old Bay on french fries! As a Marylander, I can confirm that cultural tidbit. Actually, I didn't even know that most people didn't put Old Bay on fries until I went to college in the Midwest, and everyone thought that habit was bizarre.
Faith Adeline chapter 23 . 8/19/2007
Aww, I just found this story and loved it. It was so cute, and very good. I loved the character of Rachael, and loved Wes. ahha. Very, very good job. Personally, I think you should do a sequel with them in college or something. But that's just me haha. Keep up the good work! I'll def. be checking out some of your other work.
noriepie chapter 23 . 8/19/2007
nah! it's not too cheesy!

ahah, she tripped. How adorabubble in a Rae sort of way.
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
Glad to see another Sarah Dessen fan! I absolutely /adore/ her. :)

I'm totally in love with Wes...I just wish the boys at my school were at least half as mature. ha...

Well, what a great story, sad and yet happy to see it come to an end. Congratulations on a great story.
Kat chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
Hi,

Ok My name is Katrina.

SO constructive criticism:

1) Rae's character is really funny most of the time and is quirky in a good way, but she also nags a lot. I'm not saying every story you ever have to read has to have a great main character, but that's the vibe I got from her.

2) The whole big secret thing with Wes was kind of a let down. I understand where you were going with it, but I think you should of made Wes have gone out with Claire (that was her name right?) for longer than 5 months. People don't get quite that attached in 5 months.

Thats it though. I really do like your characters a lot! Good Luck

Katrina
hellohellolove chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
Hey, cute ending :)

Um, in the part about the lipgloss, "he brought it up to his NOISE", which I'm pretty sure is a typo so if you're picky about those there you go...

um, not much to say...looking forward to the one-shots/maybe-stories.
Angeni chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I have to say, it's nice to find other bookworms in the world, especially if they love Pride and Prejudice. *grins* Even if they are only a fictional character.
Jessica Renee chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Sad, it's over :( I really liked this ending. I didn't think it was all that fluffy. In fact, I thought it was a bit anti-climatic. Which at first, I was kinda iffy about. But honestly, I think it's very realistic. When couples get together, they don't instantly change and everythings perfect. So of course Rae is still going to have concerns about Wes and he's still going to have to convince her otherwise. That's why I really liked the part where Rae tripped and Wes remarked, "Smooth move" (tying in the title) but also saying that it was different from the time they first met.. because this time he was in love with her. Just kind of shows that they are the same people, just now they love each other. If that makes sense.. anyway, I really liked it. I'm not sure what the weakest aspect is, really. I'd have to think more and right now, I can't really do that. I like the idea of the new stories. I'd love to see the summaries.. both of them sound really interesting. Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors. I love her books. Anyway, good luck with thoes! :)
into the black chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
WHO! It's over(sad) but finished(yay)! Ah young love, so cute.
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 23 . 8/16/2007
Great story! I love it!
SiobhanO chapter 23 . 8/15/2007
awe this story had a grand ending! please keep writing
Brilliant Demise chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
*sobs* It's over! It's like... the end of an era! (Yes, I stole that from Friends.)

I'll miss Rae. and Wes. And their obliviousness to the obvious. :)

This is a very bittersweet moment for me.

LOVE YOU

Brilliant Demise
Mrs. MJackson chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
hey, nice story. i'm glad i found it. i really loved the plot and the ending! good job!
My Cinderella chapter 23 . 8/13/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story (I mean it). It would be SO great if there was a sequeal to this ].

By the way...I live near DC too...except I live in Virginia..but it's only 45 minutes or so away (not counting traffic).
KayJuli chapter 23 . 8/13/2007
Oh, it's been some time since I last read a fic here that made me smile so much and make me feel... well, all bubbly inside. Strange description, I know, but that's how I'm feeling. Thank you for this incredibly lovely story. I had a great time reading it.

_~ ...KayJuli