Reviews for Smooth Move
TMorseCode chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Oh, but I do have to defend other atheletes and say that soccer players are NOT the only ones with strong legs. Basketball players probably have even stronger legs because they're in constant motion.(I'm not a guy, but I am a basketball player...) So. Yeah. Nothing against soccer though. Just had to throw that in there.
your harbor chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
Wow, I can't believe it's finally over. I liked how you ended it. I must say though that it was kind of fluffy. But good. I still liked it.

As for the answer to your question, I would say that the weakest aspect of this story would have to be - this is hard one! I really cannot think of anything. I guess I'll go with keeping the reader completely in your story. Most of the time I'm completely into it but at times I guess my mind can wander as I read it so, I guess that would be the weakest part of your story. It was a tough call though. for me, at leastt.
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
Aww. I'm sad to see it end but it was great!

Wes is so sweet not dancing with other girls jsut because Rae cant dance.
outsomniac chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
sob. its over. it wasnt too cliche i think. besides, the fluff is pretty much required at the end. reading about wes and rae mauling each other certainly did inspire gooey and mush feelings. theyre so cute. go raewes! im pretty upset that i cant make up a cool fan nickname for them. like how harry-snape shippers on fanfiction call them snarrys. which is pretty funny i might add, and rather ew. the horrors of fanfiction.

anyway! i'm pretty excited about your new story. sounds deep. i love sarah dessen too! heehee. i loved remy in (i think?) this lullaby and also dreamland. that was major angst. poor whatsherface. being beaten by her boyfriend. right now im reading eclipse by stephenie meyer in her amazing series about hot and glittery vampires. but i have no idea why im telling you this. soo...um. good luck with your new deep and philisophical story! :D
xonea chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
AWW, i love the ending. i really am going to miss Wes and Rae

and congrats on finally finishing the story! i think you're the only one who always update on time.

oh and by the way, i'm adding this story to my favourite list. xD
slee5133 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
aw! i so frikin jealous of rae right now! anyways, great job, i look forward to reading whatever story you decide to write
rockMus chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
cute
Sally Can Wait chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Yay hickeys! My friend had a hickey just above her boob one time. That is seriously enough to scar me for life. But from that expirience, I learned that hickeys are very, VERY hard to cover up.

Yay tripping! Yay Wes! Yay Caleb and Marissa!

Okay. So. I seriously want to help. Weakest aspect of the story? Eh... well, while I'm thinking, strongest aspect tone and characterization.

SARAH DESSEN! I've finally finished all of her books. (Favorite was DEFINITLEY "Just Listen.") Now I'm moving on to John Green and Maureen Johnson, who also totally rock, and you should check them out.) But anyway, new stories! I am VERY interested in seeing the new plots. Though I'll understand if you don't post them... I'm going into my junior year (you freaking old person) and taking two AP classes along with precal and chemistry and swim team (which is like, a job) and guitar lessons and ...oye. But. I still think you should continue. And just not update as much. I would still read. :D

We don't have community service, though that would rock, considering there are roughly 87,0 kids that go to my school. I don't know if this would count as hours, but there is this amazing website called which is a personal microfinancing service. Which basically means you can donate money to someone in a place like the Domincan Republic, so that they can start their own business, and then you get the money back!

We could potentially fiance like, an entire province. And then get the money back for new football jerseys! How exciting is THAT?

But really... what does one DO for community service? My concern is more of getting into the top 7%... which if you knew some of the kids in my G&T English class, you would know is pretty much freaking impossible. (i.e. Stephen, whose head rivals the size of Iceland.)

Okay, so I just remembered my weakest aspect: the part where they got together was a little bit... anti-climatic. Now, mind you, I liked it and its lack of drama, but the stuff leading up to it was not as... er... well, it was a bit more dramatic. Like, I don't even know an example. And maybe its just because I blow things out of proportion. :D

So, I totally get what you're saying about the more serious writing. And I was just thinking the same thing! For me, I mean. But I'm not sure if I'm capable of being serious. Especially because I'm not even sure if that's how you spell it. But alas.

Okay, so this was the freaking longest review ever. EVER. Buut... it represents my shlove for this story. (Which I keep voting for in SKoW!)

One last thing: YOU HAVE OVER 1,0 REVIEWS! Dude! You obviously totally ROCK! And that's even with Rae being a fartknocker!

So, even if you don't post anything, I'd love to know how thinking about college is. College absolutely terrifies/excites me. :O

-Sallykins

P.S. I FREAKING LOVE YOU FOR NOMINATING ME, YOU SCALLIWAG!
sleepiedreamer chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
THAT WAS AN AWESOME Chapter. GREAT GREAT JOB! I loved it! I am so going to miss Rae and Wes. Sarah Dessen is an awesome writer. MY favorite books by her would be Just Listen, and The Truth About Forever. HEHES! I definately read Fateful Friday recently and finished it, TOTALLY adored it. It was so cute and sweet. As for the wekest aspect of the story, I would say the epilogue, the chemistry just wasn't as strong as the earlier chapters. Lol. But it was still awesome.

EWWS average human eats 8 spiders a lifetime at night? GROSS! I never ate one and hope I didn't eat one. And will NEVER eat one. That is nasty.

Good luck on SKOW, I amm definately voting for you xD

OMG! your the same age as me! COL! I have to do my crazy college apps too. Blehs. Not liking it at all. I'm still not even sure where exactly I want to go, but I have an idea slightly. Do you live in USA? NO kidding, not only all those college APs I have 9 periods a day without lunch. and 2 APs. I amm so dead senior year with alot of work to do. Ahhs! Good luck to you!
hubbabubba chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Yay! Lovely, lovely story, and congrats on finishing. And thanks for writing it! It was great.
wandless chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Hey hey hey!

Wow, it's finished! And it was fantastic! I'm so glad you didn't leave it at chapter 22 with all the cheesiness. It was like a triple cheese pizza. But ending it with her falling over was better. Plus 'smooth move' was used, which was pretty neat.

Hmm. What else to say. It's nice to see that the characters have both developed, and that they're still arguing and being silly with each other. Also that Wes screwed up at the beginning when he wanted to take her out to dinner. That was nice - that they don't read each other completely like a book. I find that happens too often in stories.

I've enjoyed reading your story so much! I hope you continue to write, because you're so talented at it, and I will keep reading your stories if you choose to put them on the site.
TMorseCode chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Really liking it so far, except for a few things... It seems to me that if Rachel were too embarassed to get off the floor of the bookstore, she'd be a little bit freaked out/embarassed that her 'date' was Wes. But maybe that's just my opinion. The other thing is, you're using contradictive statements. It's like saying 'The sky was grey. Not a depressing sort of grey, more of a soft, rainy-day sort of day.' You state something and then immediately rephrase it or change it and it gets a little bit annoying to see so much. But it's nothing major.
hellolonely chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Omg.

Smooth Move is over.

It's finished.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGOGMG.

-spazz- Lol. Anyways, gratz on getting 1k reviews now! Yayness! xD Anyways, I thought this chapter was really cute, haha. I think you ended it well, because if you threw something major it, you'd have to continue and stuff, so i understand. Though I felt there was a tiny bit of Rae-sarcasm and stuff lacking. :P Still loved it, though.

The weakest aspect of the story? That's a little hard. I mean, if I had to pick, it'd probably be Caleb? I don't know, I loved the way you made his personality, but you could have showed a bit more of Caleb after Rae had turned him down and stuff? Eh. xP

And lmao to the eight spiders thing. My ex told me it before and I totally flipped and I was so cautious when I went to bed for that week, haha.

Aw, it's sad you most likely won't post any of the stories, because the plot sounds really neat and it'd be cool to see another "deeper" writing from you (and nah, the brainless fluff is love, haha). But I understand, you have so much to do in senior year, wow! xD Much luck ) But I'll definitely be looking forward to your one shots whenever you post any.

Much luck and take cares! Don't disappear, haha xox
mia5081 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Ah, I loved it! Not too mushy, it was just right. Because I mean, it is the end, and if it wasn't slightly mushy us readers would be deeply unsatisfied (okay, maybe that's just my opinion lol). Great job on the story!

And colleges, blah. I have to apply this year too, ah senior year...I've figured out I'm practically not going to have a life until at least December (

Great job!

~Mia
Essevera chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Your story doesn't say 'COMPLETE'.

make it say 'COMPLETE'. :)

nice endingwahahaha