Reviews for Smooth Move
Demi Dear chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Aww that was a nice way to end it :)

Rae was a bit snippy in this chapter, wasn't she? I guess that would be what I found the weakest aspect. She sometimes went a bit too far.

Wonderful story :) I'll look out for you future projects!
ihrtbks chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
*tear* I can't believe this is over! I like how you ended it with the dance and not a three months/years later thing. But some of the dialogue was a little boring...
Antiquary chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Ok, so. I ACTUALLY READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE. Yay. Weakest aspect? Well, some of the dialogue and remarks that were a little out of place, irrelevant, or whatever. I told you about that before, and it's not really a big deal, if you ask me.

As for the story (stories) you mentioned-sounds like a good idea to me. Trust me that I know what you mean when you say you won't have time for writing much during senior year. Best of luck, by the way. On the other hand, it WOULD be nice if you could post them. See, I tried to stop writing a couple of months ago and just focus on school and stuff-and it failed. Spectacularly. Regardless of whether or not you post it, you might find you can't stop writing. If you do... you may as well post. And just put in a note at the end saying that updates will be random and subject to your free time. Just a thought.

Anyway, I'm sad the story's over, but I really didn't think it was TOO cliche. A little? Well, yes. A little. But most FP stories are. And I really feel that if you tried to de-mush/de-cliche it, the story would lose something. You can't assume that things are always going to be ok-you have to assume that things won't be peachy-keen for Rae and Wes forever. So this is like... a good place to stop. Where they're happy. And then you can think into the future where, if they were real people, plenty more things would happen. Something like that, you know?

I have no idea if that makes sense, but I hope it did. Ahem. Anyway.

I'm glad you updated! I was waiting for this last one. If you do post more stories, I'll read and review 'em, you can be sure of that. Good luck with your senior year!
hmm chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Aw...this story is incredibly amazing! I love itx3!
sanzo-reload chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
That is a great ending! I'm sure as hell that I'm going to miss Rae and Wes! Thanks for writing such a great story!
dimethylmercury chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Oh wow... It's ended.. I thought you tied it up relatively well.. The hickey part was HILARIOUS!(: I don't really think they were out of character.. You're being too hard on yourself(: Hm... Well...Study hard and continue writing!(: I shall put this on my list of 'to read after my exams'(:(:
stargazerlost chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
This story was amazing, though I'm sad it's over. Poor Rae, lol falling over at homecoming with everyone to see. I'm glad her and Wes finally worked up the courage to tell one another how they felt, it's just so sweet.
cathuman chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Aw..so cute. haha, i knew that Rae was going to do something clumsy at homecoming. It was just a given. I like the last couple of lines...they were really cute. Great story! *tear* i can't believe that it's over though...
Meeesha chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
Aww, that was adorable. I rather liked the ending, actually, especially the including of the title name at the end. I noticed you did that in Fateful Friday, too. I liked it. The only thing I was concerned that wouldn't be included in the epilogue like thing was whatever happened with Caleb and Derrick and Izza, and you showed us that, so I can't think of anything else that I was thinking about. And I'm trying because I like to be helpful. Haha. This isn't really something important, but I just thought of it. Did Wes ever find out that Rae told her one friend he was gay? I just wonder what his reaction would have been. Haha, but like I said, it's not the end of the world. I'd like to see the summaries that you have for the possible stories, even if you don't post them. I'm going into senior year, too, so I understand why you wouldn't bother to in the first place, but yeah. Great job with the story! I'm sad it's over, but you wrote it very well! Go have a cookie and some ice-cream for a good job!
awww chapter 22 . 8/8/2007
hmm this story isnt complete yet?
catnik chapter 22 . 8/8/2007
that was amazing.. :)) I got really kilig over it, which is this local term for the warm fuzzies.x) Seriously, no worries. I love the story and I'll be sad to see it end.: But good luck with the last and congrats!
SarcasticallyRomantic chapter 22 . 8/7/2007
I didnt like this chapter as much as the other ones you have wrote, but it was still good. Please update soon!
Jessica Renee chapter 22 . 8/4/2007
I liked this chapter. They're finally together :) Yay! I thought the letter was okay. He does sound like he has a Y chromosome. I think all guys are different and you can't base them all on one stereotype. Like my brother.. the first time he was in love.. he got his heart broken and so he kinda became a man whore. So I like the fact Wes didn't become that.. and didn't just completely shut his feelings off. And his friends were pretty shitty to let him do that. I liked the fact that Rae was the one who went to Wes and admitted her feelings first. Especially after reading the letter. I just went "aww" when I read the last part.

And also, I thought that might have been the reason for Issa to push her into it.. but I wasn't completely sure. As for Fateful Friday, yeah, I understand all those things. I think with each story, a writer gets better because they realize what works and what does not. It's hard to find for me to find stories that towards the end I don't get sick of.. and this story has definitely been one of those. I love it and throughout the whole story, I've laughed so many times. I'll be sad to see it end :(

As for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.. I read it too and I loved it. It was pretty much ruined for me though because I knew everything that was going to happen. Grr. Oh well.
hmm chapter 22 . 8/4/2007
OMW! I'm in love with this story! hehe!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
Aw, cute. ) They finally got together.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »