Reviews for Smooth Move
Demi Dear chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
AW

*sniffs*

I liked this so much I read it in a day!

I'm glad they got together like that. I love Rachel, she's refreshingly... fiesty? I love how she actually speaks her mind and has the afore-mentioned foot-in-mouth syndrome haha

Looking forward to the last chapter! (I really started this story too late...)

And for the trivia question, I'm going to guess the answer is hair.
the.closet.writer chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
ohh...HOW CUTE!

i love them a lot!...

haha...keep writing!
jekodama chapter 21 . 8/2/2007
ANGEL FALLS! Kerepakupay Vená or Churún Merú! EL SALTO ANGEL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I live in VENEZUELA! WHOOPE!

GREAT chapter, and I can see this is coming to an end soon. I don't have much time, so please update soon!

Until the next review!

P.S.: HARRY POTTER! I LOVED THAT BOOK! (I love them all, but you get the idea). It's the end of an era!
noriepie chapter 22 . 8/2/2007
well...i KNEW you were gonna end it like that.

Finally!

This was such a journey...sigh
neon-notions chapter 22 . 8/1/2007
Yay! I really liked how you pulled everything together in the end. It suits the story really well. I can't wait for the last update, ne?

Is it perfume?
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
Ah, that was adorable. I'm so glad they finally got their feelings out in the open. Very nicely written.
Aspiring Empath chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
Finally! I'm so happy they finally got together. I liked the chapter and I didn't notice any mistakes but of course, I was a LITTLE caught up in the whole Wes/Rae factor going on.

Um my first guess would be cologne/perfume...but that seems too easy to get so I'm gonna guess breath...Guys have some pretty nastay (spelled wrong on purpose) breath and I would most likely be able to sniff it out.

On that note, Cheers! lol

Dark Star at Night
bitterdeath chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
OH MY GOD! i don't know why you are worried this chapter was SO amazing i loved it but i'm so sad its almost over anyway it was amazing you have nothign to be worried about!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
I really loved this! Don't worry -rolls eyes- of course he sounds like he has a Y chromosome ... and if you made him sound more man-ish, it would totally ruin this chapter. He's in love, he's supposed to be sweet, and if you made him sound more standoffish or arrogant or anything like that just to make him more manly then it wouldn't be the same.

Is there gonna be more? I loved this chapter!
Make Love Not War chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
It's about time.

xD

Yay! Okay, so I am so glad that they are finally together. And I can't wait for the last chapter. :D It's going to be cute. I can just tell.

Trivia question: Hair. At least, that's what -I- smell on people. Not that I intentionally smell people. Usually.

As for the DH, OMIFREAKINGGOSH. I must PM you so we can talk about it. Because I'm such a freaking nerd. And you MUST go watch "Accio Deathly Hallows" on youtube. It is the most hilarious song I have ever heard and I've put it on my iPod.

-Sallykins

(I need Harry Potter like a grindylow needs water and as Saturday approaches my need grows. Oh accio Deathly Hallows!)
mgviangradof2008 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
hehe. funny story. keep it up.
Essevera chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
Cool update

What is the Best MC Portrayal?
hellohellolove chapter 22 . 7/30/2007
Aw, that was so cute :) I actually said "aw" out loud.

In the beginning it seemed like you said "I felt this" and "I did this" a lot but then it got normal. I dunno, I worry about my guy characters being girly too, but Wes was actually pretty well portrayed I think.

The whole distancing himself from his friends thing I found a little weird (like, wouldn't a guy just go and punch someone instead?) but I just thought abuot it and I think most of my guy friends would do the same.

Last trivia question! And I have no idea what the answer is. I think I'll go with a princess diaries -esque answer and say neck. You know, like when Mia is always smelling Michael's neck (which I've always found pretty weird). I would say perfume/cologne but a lot of people don't use that and my friend once got a teddy bear from a guy who liked her sprayed with his cologne that smelled like sickly sweet perfume so you never know.

I saw the new HP movie. Better than the book. Haven't gotten around to buying the book yet.

Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. Was at camp (which was awesome).

Uh...yeah, good luck with the SKOW awards. I'll go and check those out later.

Alex
September Sapphire chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
good god FINALLY!)
britty-tt chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
I have no idea why you are agonizing over this chapter, because i think it is your best yet! Probably cause they finally got together! And it was so totally cute! (im such a fluff addict)

I actually really liked your way of putting it together so dont worry cause this chapter is awes!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »