Reviews for Smooth Move
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Band camp. 3 I love marching band, so I enjoyed reading this chapter. I play flute and trumpet too ( my marching band is all brass and saxophones) but my ban camp runs from 8am to 9pm.
anyways I love this story. It's really cute, and I love Rae's personality. And her clumsiness. :)
SweetHeartCandy chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Woooh!:D Loved it!
Exsomnis chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The characters were amazing, and your writing was fantastic.
Le Tigre chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Hey, just letting you know that this story has been added to the Humour section of A Drop of Romeo with the following review:
Of course you know a story is going to be good if it is authored by the genius that is DancingChaChaFruit, and Smooth Move certainly lives up to these expectations.
Firstly, it’s laugh-out-loud hilarious, with lots of sarcasm, awkward moments and Rae’s endearing clumsiness. The story starts with Rae lying on the floor of a book store pretending to be dead so she does not have to admit that she fell over, wherein she meets Wes and the story progresses from there as Wes turns out to her blind date later that evening.
Rae makes for a strong, albeit a little irritating at times, protagonist who is convinced that the only males who like her are seriously flawed. She’s independent and always speaks without thinking. Her character progresses nicely over the story as she tries to be less abrasive and not retort sarcastically to everything.
Wes himself is charming yet shy, and he balances Rae well. He has a secret that Rae continually tries to discover that ChaCha keeps you in suspense of throughout that, if possible, only served to make me like him more.
ChaCha’s writing is brilliant with only a few grammatical errors and she fleshes out each character well. I particularly liked Rae’s best friend Izza, as she provides the voice of reason and though the two girls get along splendidly, she does occasionally get rather fed up with Rae.
Though the plot verges on the overdramatic at times, I feel it doesn’t detract from the whole as everything is largely driven by Rae and she reads far too many romance novels (even in my expert opinion).
All in all, this was a very enjoyable story – if you want a light read that is I’m-about-to-wee-myself funny then this is definitely for you.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
amazing story!
MissKukyMonster chapter 22 . 6/17/2012
Hey awesome story! And I loved how you ended it, the part about them just hugging was really sweet, I've always thought that (I sorta have a thing for hugging... weird fetish I know... but it's not really a fetish...)Anyways, I really liked it, and thanks for sharing!
MissKukyMonster chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
This is awesome! My name is Rachel, I play the trumpet, and (obviously since I'm on fp) I am a bookworm too! I really like your story, but I thought I would share that haha XD
littlemisspatsy chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
I loved it so much that I had to sneak just to be able to use the internet. :)) Being grounded sucks. But because of your story, it made it very much less suckish. :D I sooo love Wes and Rae! :" Although there was something missing in it. I can't exactly point it. But they were enjoyable and I absolutely loved the chemistry between Rachel and Wesley. :)
Whatsoever chapter 23 . 5/12/2012
I love this! I love how they're so awkward around each other, I mean the awks silences were hilarious. I also love how Rae is so dry and sarcastic and unperfect. She's perfect! :D And Wes is adorable!
Ashley4287 chapter 23 . 2/20/2012
okay! so i just read this all in one sitting (shocking i know, but it was so addicting!) and omg i love it! it had me laugh so much (like literally laugh out loud) and it was so amazingly cute! no offense, i found the whole "i love you"s a bit too cliche ;) but thats okay cause it was like an awesome story! love it! :)
Brightheart chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
rly nice story. loved it.
SincerelyBella chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
I loved the whole story from begining tonend, though it could use more conflict to fill in for the random fluff
Rc chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I enjoyed reading.
enchantedx chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
I don't think I have reviewed on this site. If I had, I don't remember it anyway.

But this story is too good to pass up. I really love it. I even tried to get my friend into it, but she didn't wanted to read it coz she's not into FP. Well, her loss. *Sigh*

Anyway, amazing story and you're an awesome writer. I really liked your writing style- it's so simple and not "overly done". Everything made sense to me. Just keep writing ok? I love your work! I think i'm off to read some of your other stories. I actually just read one story that authors writes in FP(Because I don't want to "detsroy" the feeling of a good story... I'll be thinking about the last characters while reading the new story) but for some reason I want to read more stories of you.

austenqueen chapter 23 . 8/17/2011

But seriously, I loved this story. And it helped that I share the main characters name :)
1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »