Reviews for Smooth Move
Box.Of.Chocolates chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
aw that was a cute chapter

i loved it and finally they admitted their feelings for each other

and congradulations on the skow nomination! and good luck

for the trivia question...isn't it the breath? I remember reading that by smelling the breath, you can identify the sex of a person.
the.social.pariah chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
aw, i love this story!

and, just to let you know, i'm pretty sure there is an 'el taco bueno'. i remember because my dad went to go get a burrito or something from there and i laughed at the name. hahahaha.
Meeesha chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
That was completely brilliant! Ah, it made me so happy! I wouldn't worry about it at all. I thought the letter was fine, and the rest of Wes' dialogue for that matter. I just got home for the beach and saw this. That was delightful surprise. Great job! I loved it!
princess.lame chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
Wes sounded just fine in this chapter, in my opinion. I love that kid, even if he doesn't exist. He reminds me of my best friend, Cody. Because Cody's awesome.

But anyways, this chapter was amazing. AND HARRY POTTER! Oh, man. I cried so hard it was ridiculous. I finished it in like 10 hours, because I got it at midnight and finished at noon.
Kahlua chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
breath. nice, very sweet little chapter. i'm glad things finally came together :) thanks for updating so quick!
Gigi chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
loove it! awesome story!
Liviania chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
. . . can't believe I got that right . . .

For this week's trivia, I guess armpits. That's a pretty gross guess, I suppose, but girl deoderant is always flowery or vanilla-y or whatever whereas guys smells musky and stuff. i always can smell myself when I where guys deoderant because it smells off to me. Doubt I'm right, but it's the only thing I can defend.

They finally told each other! Yay! (And they reacted to this revelation in a reasonable manner such as hugging. For some reason people in fiction seem to hop into bed at this occasion . . . )

Livi
shadowgirl618 chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
You know that feeling you get when you read something and you just know it's just really sweet... The little pang you feel inside when you realize that the reason why he won't talk to her is because he truly loves her? That feeling you get when you read about how hurt he looks, and how hurt she feels? That feeling?

It is so rare sometimes, really. I only experience it maybe twice in a story.

In this story, I had been waiting for me to get that feeling since the story started.

This was the chapter that triggered that feeling in me.

I LOVED this chapter. The letter was a bit awkward, but after reading that, I kind of forgot about it because I was so caught up in the Rae-Wes moment, so no worries about that.

As for your trivia question, I have no idea so I'm going to guess... neck? ahahahahah. I crack myself up.

I'm going to be so sad when this story is over. Siigh.

And I voted for you! ] Good luck on SKoW!

I can't wait for the last chapter. Update soon and have fun on the beach!
Alora The Sleepy chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
Wow. OK, really not the way I expected it to happen. Which is a good thing. It was different. I like how Rae admitted her feelings first. It's very her. And as for the Wes possessing the Y chromosone, I'm not sure, seeing as I the only guys I know are my brothers, my cousins and family friends (yes, my life is sad, but I'm not entirely to blame, I do go to an all-girls school, so...) But it's definently how I'd imagine Mitch (my cousin who's sixteen) to act. Though, he's never had a girlfriend to my knowledge and he would probably act differently around girls he likes to how he acts around me. Or I hope to God he would, becuase wen he's around me he tends to ramble on about superheroes and shite, and I don't think many girls would be impressed by that. I would, of course, but that's coz I'm a weirdo.

So yeah. I liked it. Can't wait for the next chatper.

Love Alora
Wicca Girl chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
LOL on the fact bout the tongue. OMG u should have heard me when I was reading dis chapter I was like what an Idiot how could he do that 2 her. The when I was reading the part where they were confessing 2 each other I was squealing like crazy I had 2 use my pillow to muffle my squeals(lol). I loved it, It was awesome. This is the best chapter so far. I love it cant wait 4 an Update even if it means the end. UPDATE ASAP!
woodstock1969 chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
That chapter was toe-curling-ly (yes, I just made up that word) good! Oh my gosh, I'm all flustered now because Wes and Rae are finally together! I'm glad that Rae finally got past that whole "only weirdos like me" thing, and also that "New Wes" died and "Old Wes" is back. OH MY GOSH! I'm sorry, I just can't get over it.

Anyway, sorry it took me so long to read this. I've been insanely busy with work (aka correcting the essays of seventh graders) and Harry Potter. By the way, if you reply, don't spoil the ending for me! I'm still only at around page 500. I'll read some more of it tonight, though.

I know this is going to sound incredibly dumb, but I'm really glad that the grammar mistakes in Wes's letter were intentional. Like you, I am a self-proclaimed grammar nazi. The whole "there, their, they're" thing and the "you're and your" thing really get to me, and Wes made mistakes with both of them. Argh! Like I said, I'm just glad it was intentional...otherwise I might have to beat you with a dictionary. Just kidding.

About what you said in your last reply, I actually go to a private school. There are religious groups for pretty much every faith you can think of, but they're all open to everyone, regardless of beliefs. My school's pretty big on diversity and openness. :-D

Anyhow, fantastic chapter! I just adore cheesy love confessions! :-D
x.dynamite chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
FINALLY! this was an AWESOME chapter. i absolutely loved it! so glad that they're finally together, but i'm sad that you'll be ending this story soon D: is there gonna be a sequel ?
kelyn chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
oh sad, only one chapter left :( but i like this one. it's very nicely done :)

~k
hellolonely chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
My sister asked me if I was okay when she walked by. Apparently, I looked "really stupid smiling like that, what the hell are you looking at?" But who cares? I LOVE THIS CHAPTER LIKE...like...really really much? (I don't think so, but I'm not intelligent enough to think of any more words, lol).

Bascially, this chapter made me go all soft and "aww"! The ending was real cute, haha, with the little embrassing moments. And I thought the letter was written well, too. At first I saw the mistakes and I thought it was weird since they were easy mistakes (something kinda spottable) until I realized it was Wes' letter and well...like you said, he's not a grammar nazi haha.

Well...Wes wasn't always /that/ masculine...ahah, just kidding.

I'm kind of surprised that there's one more chapter (I have absolutely no problem with it, though, haha) since from your previous stories, you usually end it when they announce that they're madly in love with each other- and well, yeah.

And from your author reply- I'm from Canada :D Lol, eh? I say it like eh, like in hEAd, instead of they ay sound. O.o Now I'm just confusing.

Glad to know Deathly Hallows was good! :] Albus Severus is priceless, haha. Can't wait till the next update.

Trivia question: uhm, I never participated in one of these. I'll give it a wild guess. Mouth? roflmao.

xox
fictitious facades chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
i loved this chapter. simply amazing. i can't wait fo the last chapter!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »