Reviews for Smooth Move
InSaNeBaBe chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
This chapter was amazing simply cuz they finally got together! cant wait dudess!
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
Oh god. Rae and Wes are two of cutest people ever. :D
Megan-TheWriter chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
Well I quite liked this chapter and the way you put the two together. I can't really think of another way that would have been more effective...And Wes was never overly masculine so I don't find him different in this chapter.

This chapter definitely has a lot of the explanations I've been looking forward to, so that makes me happy. :)

-Megan :)
Fleeting Moment chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
I'm crying this is the best chapter ever! I LOVED IT!
wh00t chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
omgoodness, this chapter definately got to me! it was awesome! ]
nadljfaithglingh chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
yes! finally XD

i like how you got them together just fine, dearie (i sound like an old lady that tempts kids to her house with candy and then eats them. the candy, that is. and watches the kids cry with twisted satisfaction). and wes' letter was good. i noticed the grammar mistakes and went "hm, they seem kind of intentional..." to myself, and they were! (this is why you should always read the author's notes, kiddies!)

anyway, forgiving my odd tendencies, moving on to say that i am very sad that this story is coming to an end, but that i'm looking forward to reading it! and your next stories! especially if they have trivia and trivia questions. which i love.

and shall answer now: hair! (that's the first thing that popped into my head, but i have no idea...)
xonea chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
this chapter didn't suck at all. i actually liked it because I found out why Wes had no friends and Rae and Wes are FINALLY together. xD
angels and effects chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
Normally, I feel too lazy to review (seeing how I have my Physics textbook open beside me now), but this chapter...

*squeals like a little girl*

OHMYGOD! They're finally together! And although I know there's only one chapter, I so wish you'd write more! Their relationship really isn't like any other cliched one - it actually has depth. And that, I applaud. Wes isn't the cliched jock, but he actually can get embarrassed and awkward... and Rae can be a little offensive sometimes, but she's real. A lot more real than characters who can't seem to do no wrong, which is why I think you deserve Best MC Portrayal. Her frustration, mood swings, avoidance of things she doesn't want to face - well put across. The thing I didn't like about Rae was how she gives up too easily, but I have to agree that it makes for a realistic quality.

I voted for you, by the way! And for Fateful Friday too. :) The Deathly Hallows was uber brilliant, the ending was so sweet! I went around in a Harry-Potter-induced daze of happiness the entire day I finished reading it, which was the day it came out. I could ramble on and on about the awesomeness of the book, but that'd take up at least several paragraphs so I won't. Harry and Ginny, Wes and Rae!

Oh, and the answer to the trivia question is breath. :)

Okay, electrostatic phenomena is calling my name. Looking forward to the last chapter!
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
GOOD LORD! If this story was a person, I would hug it... rather tightly... Anyway, I was squealing and 'oh my gosh'ing through the whole thing ... kinda scary XD. I DIGRESS! I loved it, simpily... FANTASTIC! I can't believe it's almost over D:
swoas chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
You're being too hard on urself. I lyked this chapter. It was cute & well done.
xbluxmoonx chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
xD poor rae. lol. heh, SAT sucks. i actually just took the practice but i'm scared outta my mind for the real one this year. bah, until chappie 4- which is basically a click away. eheh. or maybe another chappie.
hubbabubba chapter 22 . 7/28/2007
YES! FINALLY!
xbluxmoonx chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
heh, ok. question answered. xD
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wha-? I would so very much love to do that- go to a bookstore and read and have a frap they these kewl little sitting , suspicious glares. xD

anywaayyz, i really liked this. poor- wait? did u mention her name? bah, oh well. next chappie then.
into the black chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
This...is what we've all been waiting for.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »