Reviews for Smooth Move
Evenstar1389 chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
YaY this chapter is great! It was resolved so nicely and the emotions draws u in..
slee5133 chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
yay! they finally got together! wes is the sweetest guy ever! i want one!
sanzo-reload chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
OMG.. they are finally together! I love this chapter so much. And no.. don't burst your heart or else you wouldn't be able to finish the next chapter!

Will be waiting for the next one. Adios!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
I honestly don't understand why you're stressing so much over this. You're phenomenal, or haven't you realized that yet? Our beloved Rae isn't the only one who doubts herself unnecessarily! You really are amazing.

And I think you did a great job with Wes. He's always been more sensitive than most guys-but in a good way, not a "I wonder if he's really gay?" kinda way. The get-together was perfectly done, simply BECAUSE you did such a great job.

I actually did notice the letter's slightly-less-than-perfect grammar. As a grammar nut myself, one of my favorite things about you is the fact that you've never pulled an "I seen" on us. At the same time, though, I got that you were doing in on purpose. I think it's just more proof of your skill-great attention to detail. Well done!

Yes, Harry Potter...this last book made up for Harry's whining in the fifth and the too-fast pace of the sixth, didn't it? It was awesome! (Though I'm still ticked that Fred died. Can you imagine how many George-committing-suicide fics will be popping up in the next few weeks? Ugh.)

Sorry, had to comment. I'm still in my blissful post-new-Harry-book daze, too.

I'm gonna shut up now, but again, well done!
dimethylmercury chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
So sweet(: I could imagine it..hahah.. Is the next chapter gonna be like an epiligue or like..a normal chapter? I wanto see peoples(and Izza) reactions!(: I loved Deathly Hallows too! Except of the 19 years part.. which was a little...wierd...
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
I would say body odour for the trivia questoin but that sounds a little disgusting. But I can't guess what else they'd be smelling.

Great chapter! I feel so sorry for Wes. Claire sounds like a real bitch.

Yay! They got togther. I may just do a dance in excitement. Hahah.

Can't wait for the last chapter!
aiman29t chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
Whoa. That was an intense chapter. You know, usually, I would have hated the idea that someone can say I love you to someone they've only known for a summer, but the way you wrote their friendship, well, it was definitely believable. It made me really happy inside. :] Haha, I'm such a hopeless romantic. Yikes, his past was harsh. Woohoo, I'm so happy I got it right. I had no idea I would. So, I'm guessing the answer to this chapter's is deodarant? And also, omg, I can't believe this story is ending. GAH! I really wish you'd do a sequel or something.
aznxdragonxluv chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
I think this chapter is awesome! It's a little sappy, but very cute!
your harbor chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
I liked how you didn't have Wes' letter have really good grammar since he did say he wasn't much of a writer and all. It was a nice touch.

Ahh, I still didn't get th elast Harry Potter! But I know I will very, very soon!

And I'm glad I get to finish this story before school starts so I don't get all behind on it.. but also sad that it is ending and all...

If you could review my one story on here that'd be awesome and very appreciative of you then...
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
trivia answer: their breath. (Although if the person wears fragrances that helps too.)
Melodies of Life chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
Cha!

The way you brought them together, was very cute. I guess it took a little bit of Wes's past for her to go get him, (just a thought). Anyway, I really liked it espcially how Wes was all "What".

No doubt Wes seems a bit girly but that's what made it so much better.

I really want to read the next chapter only to find out what happens, I will be sad to see it come to an end.

The chapter was..for lack of a better work "Fluffy" - I really liked it.

And I must agree Deathly Hallows was amazing!
sleepiedreamer chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
Lols. I didn't mean to make it sound like a bad teenage soap opera. Glad he is gone, and wow how can Wes stand that, making her life miserable, by making her jealous, since you did mention she looked miserable. Maybe I am too kind hearted, but I don't think I would be able to keep it up for a week. lols. but yay that was a great chapter. They finally got together! hehes it was sweet. Do you personally thing hugs are sometimes just as nice? I always though hugs are better then kisses depending on the situation.

The song's not bad, I like it! If you have anymore songs recommend them to me, I'd be glad to accept it! xD

lols that's true about sequels. I am going to miss Wes, Rae, and Izzy very much! Congrats on being seocnd on scow. Hope you get to first, because I loved this story.

LOL. I know! I was so mad when people were telling me Harry Potter died, and I'm like he is dead. Then he comes back, and I was so shocked, like WHat is he doing back? He is supposed to be DEAD! Not that I was ungraceful he was not dead. I wish she brought Lupin and Tonks back to life! Ted needs them, even if he seemed fine at the end of the book snogging Victoire. I cried the hardest, when the parents die. I just love the character Tonks out of the whole book. She's spunky, a person I want to be like, but I'm not the spunky type. Lol, I am more the type of the quiet girl in the corner. But the book was great, everything was so contradicting and surprising. Can you believe Neville? He changed the most, I was so surprised at the sudden change. I should stop rambling about the book. You probably think I am a lunatic now. LOL.

OMG REALLY? Where did your friend hear about that? If she is COOL! I hope so. I wonder what happened to Professor Sprout, since Longbottom is teaching Herbology. lol as mentioned before my favorite character is definately Tonks. I loved her character since the first time she mentioned, she's like the person I want to be that I can't be. Seriously, when they had Ted too and killed them off, that really set my waterworks on! That poor baby. I grew up with my parents and I still have them. Even if I am not close to my family, I can imagine how painful it is like growing up without parents. I am extremely sensitive and cry over little things. Is that even a good thing? (P.S. Did you see the Harry Potter movie? I am going to see it with my friend tomorrow in Imax XD)

YAY. oh and NICE iNTERSTING FACT! I never knew that and it was amusing! hehes. as for trivia, I'd say their breath. I can't think of anything else. But no offense to the males, isn't it stereotypically girls breath smells better?
awaiting.rain chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
by smelling...uhh...perfume? or something? idk.

awesome chapter. wes was being...hmm...wes...and wes is a guy..so he was being a guy?

cant wait for the update.
Antiquary chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
By smelling their sweat? Which is gross, I know, but the only thing I could think of.

OK. Story. So. Few minor grammatical typos, two in the letter (were those intentional like, oh, nobody writes letters perfectly?) and then there was, in the second section, "but we were longer felt as close as we once were"... no longer, maybe? Sorry, just noticed and thought I'd point it out.

Don't be nervous about the chapter, because Wes struck me as a more or less sensitive type of guy, so I think the Y chromosome is plenty present, and honestly, his response to her was more keeping in character than if he'd responded how a lot of people write guys responding (i.e. cracking jokes, sarcastic, or just... so male-ish and obnoxious... Wes wouldn't act that way, I think). And I figured that there was something to do w/ cheating in Wes's past, although I wasn't sure.

Anyway, good chapter and looking forward to the last one!

(PS how did you like HP7?)
outsomniac chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
ah qwjfvlkejrpQWGj;v/bn. the fluff after the storm! always the best part. haha they were funny though. i love you. what? oh, i love you too. what? i've loved you since a long time ago except i never thought that a guy as hot as you would ever like me. what? oh yeah, me too.

happily ever after :[ i'll miss them

and ohmigosh! harry potter WAS awesome. ron and hermy were cute. and the whole gringotts part was cool. and oh yeah, the whole youre going to die except not really part. yeah. it was all cool. it just took her three years to finish.

ANYWAY i want to read the last chapter except not really because it means that after that there wont be anymore. so take your time. thanks! :D
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »