Reviews for Smooth Move
Alora The Sleepy chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
E. Wes is such a cutie. Hehehehehe. Well, now I'm just hanging out for the kiss. Dunno when it'll happen, but I reckon it'll be good. Don't disappoint. Omg, I just had the funniest thought. What if Wes actually WAS gay. Ahahaha. It'd be hilarious. Sad, depressing and I would be furious, but it would be funny. Of course, it's obvious he isn't, but still.

Lol.

Good chapter, keep it up.

Love Alora
RedMoonChick chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
just wondering if the gay thing is gonna come back to bite Rae in the ass, lol. It seems like Wes and Rae are getting nowhere unfortunately... no close encounters or almost kisses... nuttin... :(

makes me very sad.

Though i DO adore the friendship you have created between them, pretty strong, but Rae is right in that wes doesnt share anything with her... he needs to open up... why doesnt he if it seems like she's his only friend, like ever? update as soon as you can! lol.
Misguided-Soul chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Hey DancingChaChaFruit!

Great 20th chapter! Hm...Wes definitely made a lot of sacrifices in order to be with Rae! It was really cute, when he said he would sit with her, even if it's only the 2 of them. I wish there was someone like that with me in real life haha...but unlike Rae, i love all my friends...even though they can be "gay" at times lol..

Hm...my answer to your trivia questions: 15 times? (wild guess)

Anways, update soon, cause my summer is dull without good fiction! XD

[11:36pm in On, Canada]
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
trevor is an idiot! seriously, any guy who thinks a girl can forgive them after they cheated has serious problems. Poor Wes, subjected to more flirting from Rae's friends.

great chapter!
into the black chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Rae needs to be in control of herself more. She thinks too much. She should just go with the flow. Wow I sound hippy-esque. When will Wes confess (that rhymes) about his life back in NJ? I am dying to know why he is so secretive.
Jessica Renee chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Aww, she ditched Wes :( That kinda made me sad, I really hoped that he would have just left the girls and caught up with her. I loved her conversation with Lynn though, leading her to believe fasely that he was gay so she wouldn't act upon her attraction to Wes. That was classic and it made me laugh and even though she said that Lynn would bring it to her grave, I can't help but wonder if maybe Wes will find out what she said. I can't find him being exactly too thrilled with that comment though.

Trevor sounds annoying so I'm glad he went away. I felt sorry for Wes because he was so uterly confused as to why Rae ditched him. He's so cute and he sounds like he's clueless to that fact and doesn't like the attention he's getting from all the girls. I'm glad Rae ended their fight though. I'm curious to find out about Wes's past so hopefully that'll come out in the next chapter. It seemed like he was being so nice to because he thought that they were Rae's friends. At the end though, I thought it was cute when she said that she didn't really like those people, he was like let's sit somewhere else, that he really didn't care for him and then said just about the most adorable line ever: I'd rather be with you. I believe he did mean that in the literal sense.. they are both clueless that the other person likes them back so hopefully that is revealed soon too :) It seemed like her fears that she was his transition friend until he made real friends at school would be put to rest with that comment. Four more chaptes at the most.. that is sad, but I'm excited to see them come together and the conclusion of the story.

The characters are very realistic. I read Fateful Friday and while I liked the story, I reviewed I don't think with the best of words (sorry about that, by the way). In Fateful Friday, it kind of seemed like both the characters lost.. a bit of who they were towards the end. In this story, however, there is great character development and I believe they remain in character the whole time. It seems as if Rae runs from her problems whenever she has one, like her fight with Izza and when Caleb reveals to her that he likes her. I was glad, however, when she didn't run away from from Wes or push him away like she normally would have, but embraced it and like in this chapter, ended the fight because she knew she would have to make changes to make things work. It seems like she's growing and I like that. And the fact Wes was open about his life and will most likely be writing that letter soon, it shows me that he's changing as well. It makes me a happy reader :)

Sorry for such a long review. I love your story/characters and hope that you update again soon. Have a good vacation though!
Brilliant Demise chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
sleepiedreamer chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
lold old bay.. that was interesting.. i never knew...and omg those girls are so icky! lol AWSS Wes is stammering! hahas that must be so adorable! and yay class with izzy, then they could be together xD cant wait for the next chapter.. It's almost oveR? awwss.. im gonna be sadd too... it was really good can't wait to read your next chapter.
goodbyemylover chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
aw wes is adorable.

i hope we're getting close to finding out about his past.

i think wes and rae should just get together already, they are both cute and like eachother...just jump eachother already, ahaha.

update soon!
Pointy Objects chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
HECK YEAH! Sorry; I live in Maryland too (an hour from DC as well...go figure) and I put Old BAy on EVERYTHING. Crabs, Shrimp, Potato chips, fries, baked potatoes, deviled eggs, you name it. I had Old Bay popcorn at a carnival once. Not bad. Anyway, that little taste of Maryland was nice. Although, I am hungering for some crabs now. Yum.

Anyway, on to the actual review portion of the review. I like Rae's little realization half way throught the chapter; about there being a difference between being strong-willed and being stubborn, and how it gets hazy. Very nice chapter. Tata!

-Pointy_O
hellolonely chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Mr. Green Monster is popping up everywhere. Poor Rae [ Though the ending, where Wes said that he'd rather be with her, was beyond sweet. How cute xD Haha, you did a great job explaining the girls at the table and everything. Unfortunately, they exsist in real life. -sigh-

Wow. 3-4 chapters left? [ I'm sure going to miss this story like I did with Fateful Friday. Surely you'll write more, yes? xD But I can't wait, everytime you mention on how close you are to finishing, my mind goes crazy thinking about the ending xD

Have a nice week :) Wherever you're going, lol. xox
substitute angel chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Hi,

I'm glad you updated, because I've been waiting as always and I've got to go to this youth group camp thing on Monday, so...yeah. I like how you've made Rae so to speak "human". What I mean by that is that in some stories authors hate to show their main character acting jealous or being mean cause they want everyone to like the main character, but you've actually given her feelings that everybody feels at one time or another and that's why I love her character. She's awesome and she makes me laugh. Wes has got to have a lot of patience to put up with her all the time. I mean one minute she ditches him and the next she's clinging to him possesively. Great portrayal of your main character! And keep up the great work.

Lacy :-)
wandless chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Ok, for trivia, I'm going to guess and say 3 times.

That was a good chapter! She's finally realising what she's been doing, she's developing as a character. It's great! It's wonderful to see their relationship developing too.

Aww, only 3-4 chapters left? I will be very sad. Please update soon!
Antiquary chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
OMG. SHE TOLD LYNN THAT WES WAS GAY. (I mean, sort of.) BUT STILL. I DIED LAUGHING. NO JOKE.

Ok, Caps Lock off. I'm glad you weren't offended, because I know some people SAY they want CC and then get it and are like "NO YOU'RE WRONG I HATE YOU." I mean, not literally, but they don't take it well. And it doesn't happen often, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

And thank you for reading my story-I consider it a great compliment that you enjoyed it and don't worry about the lurking; I do it all the time.

So you know how sometimes you just get the urge to go read something that you already know is good, just because sorting through some of the crap on FP is a pain? Yeah, I think I'm going to go reread your other story. Just thought I'd tell you :)

Update soon, please! This is my current favorite story and I really want to see what's going to happen between Wes and Rae.

PS. Wes is SO cute. I liked how he blushed. It's too adorable.
SweetNamelessRose chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
Miss me?

Lol, don't answer that.

Anyway, I've been busy as hell, what with working as a waitress as you know, and as a sort of nurse's assistant at a urology clinic, and as an EMT at a local fire squad, so I'm kinda swamped and didn't get a chance to read not one, but two chapters of yours until this afternoon. I actually just came back from my calculus teacher's wedding, and it was so incredibly romantic. It was small, quaint, and very adorable. Especially the waltzing and Irish dancing afterwards.

And if you're wondering why I was at my teacher's small wedding, it's because she invited a couple of her favorites (mwahaha) to come and babysit during lunch.

Which was so much fun.

So we got paid to go to our amazing (she's so incredibly amazing) teacher's wedding (all of her students are so mad at us) and have an amazing time.

Snazzy.

So anyway, on an actual constructive note, I have to say I think your writing is getting better as the chapters go on. In the beginning there was something, I can't really pin it down, that was slightly less mature than your writing now. So snaps for you ]

I'm glad Rae's finally admitted she has feelings for Wes. Sort of. But I'm looking forward to when she realizes the feelings are mutual ] Which is in a couple chapters, I'm guessing. Ah, I can't believe it's almost over. Craziness.

And I can so relate to her first-day-of-school-excitement. I'm the same exact way. New clothes, new shoes, new year...what's not to love?

Especially since this time it'll be our last!

In high school that is.

Sigh.

Anyway, GO OLD BAY! Lmao, you know you live in MD when...

I totally didn't realize it was an MD thing until just now.

Haha, so to answer your review response questions:

I live in MoCo, aka Montgomery County. You?

Other than being sunburnt, the beach was amazing. VA beach is so beautiful (and not just the beach itself, if you get my drift...), and we stayed in a resort with a rooftop pool among other amenities. It was awesome, to say the least.

Anyway, in response to your trivia question (I totally knew earthquake was the last one's answer, which kinda makes me sad), I wanna say 30, but that seems like way too much.

Guess I should've paid more attention in health class.

Ha, yeah right.

Okay, this is getting really long. And it's kinda sad that only like 1/3 of it is about the story itself. So I'm gonna sign off now.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »