Reviews for Smooth Move
jess chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
The song that the chapters title is Here(In Your Arms) hy HelloGoodbye.
iwrite901 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
love love love this story! :)
tico.berries chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
i did the same thing as Rae did to the tv whenever I was home alone.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 23 . 9/29/2010
kay, rae is a moody bipolar bitch... but the story is awesome! i loved it, and your style.
likelemondrops chapter 23 . 9/20/2010
Loved it! I could not stop reading. :) I love Wes and that he's totally hot but not perfect. And I like that Rae isn't perfect, too. What could be more boring than a perfect couple, right?

By the way, the whole 'first meeting' scene was genius.
the.writer.hannah chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
AH! i love the truth about forever! its one of my faves!
R.I.G chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I don't know why, but Rachel's turning out to be as tactful as me :P BUT I would bener have called "Le bel amour" italian, because I am french so there !
Kirhava chapter 23 . 8/11/2010

I loved your story. You are great at romance!
CaRiNeSs chapter 22 . 8/9/2010
Just stayed up till 3AM reading this entire story... I would have replied then but I was so dead and I had to be at work at 8 this morning so I am just now getting a chance to review... Loved it! It was intertaining and funny. I laughed so hard when she pulled the saxophonists pants husband walked into the bedroom and was like what the heck is so funny? It was great! Awesome story :) Glad they finally got together... I really think that Rae was in love with Wes before she went to camp but just didn't figure it out till after!
AlyWrites chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
I'm loving your story so far! It's absolutely wonderful- I love the budding chemistry between Wes and Rae. Extra props for the chapter title, it fits perfectly. I love Hellogoodbye- "Here" was the first song I ever heard by them.

Madam Vendetta chapter 23 . 8/2/2010
Wow. ANOTHER good one! HOW do you do it?

elma chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
she cracked me up at the beginning haha
elma chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
HAHAHA! Loved the ending of that scene :)

"Only the door was locked. So much for dramatic exits." Made me laugh.

Badger In Disguise chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
"That''s what you get when you let your heart win."

-That's What You Get, by Paramore.

Yeah, I just quoted, but that's all I could think to say. Oh, snap.
Badger In Disguise chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
I play the trumpet! :) It's the best.
1,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »