Reviews for Smooth Move
AlyWrites chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
I'm loving your story so far! It's absolutely wonderful- I love the budding chemistry between Wes and Rae. Extra props for the chapter title, it fits perfectly. I love Hellogoodbye- "Here" was the first song I ever heard by them.

Aly
Madam Vendetta chapter 23 . 8/2/2010
Wow. ANOTHER good one! HOW do you do it?

BB
elma chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
she cracked me up at the beginning haha
elma chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
HAHAHA! Loved the ending of that scene :)

"Only the door was locked. So much for dramatic exits." Made me laugh.

Lovely!
Badger In Disguise chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
"That''s what you get when you let your heart win."

-That's What You Get, by Paramore.

Yeah, I just quoted, but that's all I could think to say. Oh, snap.
Badger In Disguise chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
I play the trumpet! :) It's the best.
Badger In Disguise chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
You make me feel so TALL! T.T I'm Five-foot-nine...:( But a well-written chapter. I am a serious bookworm, so I can relate. :) Good work.
veronicab chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
All I can say about the main character, not just portrayed in chapter 1, is that she comes off as annoying. She doesn't seem to know when to shut up, she seems awkward. I mean, I almost cringe at the way she handles herself around guys. Even I'm embarrassed for this particular fictional character. Then I convinced myself that the title of this story, Smooth Move, was a sarcastic reference to how painfully awkward, and at times annoying she can be.
ricebear chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
for the first chapter, i'm enjoying it so far! i don't recall reading the name of the character but whatever.. i can relate to her very easily:) i would love to do what she does- reading in a bookstore/coffee shop while drinking a yummy frap! great chapter:)
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Hm. So I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the story yet, which is odd for me because I either like them by this point or I don't. I'm on the fence for this one.

I'm having a difficult time liking Izza because I believe she's one of the worst best friends on the planet. Since the beginning of the story, she's been forcing Rachel into blind dates and part of me is thinking it's purely for selfish motives. If Rae has a boyfriend, then they can double and still spend time together without Rae being a third wheel and that's just kind of an annoying reason.

I also don't like how she continually ditches Rae for Derrick or considers her as an afterthought. That might not necessarily be what she's doing, but it is how it comes across. I would have left by that point and told her to have fun at the pool with Derrick, but that's just me. :p

And I'm having a hard time swallowing how judgmental Rae is. She keeps giving Wes such a hard time and she doesn't even know him that well. Like on the night of their first "date", she got upset with him for saying "sure", but come on. She acknowledges the grandfather dying thing, yeah, but the dude's grandfather died. *facepalm* Lol.

And she keeps bringing up awkward/uncomfortable topics (such as his grandfather). I just find it funny that she doesn't seem to know when to quit when it comes to herself, but when Wes was making Caleb uncomfortable, she zeroed right in on it and changed the topic.

One of the things I did like, though, was that when you had them go to the party and she jumped to the conclusion that Wes had been with some other girl, she didn't get all haughty about it. She was just kind of "eh, whatever" about it.

Another thing I liked was that she tried escargot! Kudos. She talked the talk, then walked the walk, so good on her. I don't know if I would have been able to attempt escargot. Perhaps if I didn't know what it was... Hehe.

Anyway, sorry for ranting. I guess it's a double edged sword for me? The things I dislike are, coincidentally, also part of the things I like about the story. I like that the characters are real enough to have these obvious flaws and that they're not perfect. Though I still don't like Izza. Lol.

I am going to keep on reading and review later :D
Desy.Rae chapter 23 . 7/2/2010
I've read a lot of your work and I love it!

I've created a website with my writing on it and would really appreciate you dropping by for a visit!

The URL is:

liessealedwithakiss./

If you do take a look, please send me any comments you have by email ]

or on my FictionPress account and give me a shout-out so I can properly thank you.

-Rae [Lies Sealed With A Kiss]
Bubbly Girl chapter 23 . 6/23/2010
Great story! :) I love it SO MUCH! :) Keep upthe amazing work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness!

Bubbly Girl
Bubbly Girl chapter 19 . 6/23/2010
I think that Earhquakes are measured on the Richter scale but I am unsure. :) I am loving your story so far! :)

Bubbly Girl
Dancer.In.The.Rain chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
OMG I love the Vanilla Bean Frappacinos at Starbucks...and you made me realize I havent had starbucks in the longest
Rilan Morr chapter 23 . 6/20/2010
You're an amazing writer! Your stories are so awesome, and I'm in love with each and every one of them!
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »