Reviews for Smooth Move
Trory316 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
So I haven't even begun to read this story. I'm seriously on about the third paragraph. But I think you're stalking me. Exactly what you described happened to me lol. When I was 13, my friends and I went to the park near my house that I hadn't been to in years and decided to go down the big twisty slide that was always everyone's favorite. I was disappointed to find that it was really boring now that I was older and bigger. I also loved reading through cheesy teen romances, especially Sarah Dessen novels, way past the normal age when one would stop that. And I had quite a few run-ins with younger girls who made me feel like a creepy old lady for looking at the same books as them. So yeah, I'm going to love this story simply because you've convinced me that it's MY story haha. Thought I'd let you know. I'll be back for a real review later!
fariswheel chapter 23 . 5/2/2010
I love your stories! Please keep writing, you're awesome. There are almost NO flaws in your stories, so don't beat yourself up, okay? you're amazing, and your stories aren't bad at ALL. please pm me and i'd love to talk with you.
TasteYourSins chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I wanna drag that talkative little bitch and drown her in the sewer. SERIOUSLY. RESPECT THE FREAKIN' BOOKSTORE! ahaha. ok. I'm not pissed anymore. ))
helplessly lovestruck chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OH MY GOSH.

Thats really creepy. because for one thing, I JUST finished The truth about forever, and BOOM . YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IT.

*FREAKS OUT*

I dont really like the name wes, like the guy in the book cause i know a wes and that just sucks considering i think about THAT wes instead, but hey good story so far, LOVING IT :)
lyssamarie721 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i love your style of writing :)
QuantumGlow chapter 23 . 1/30/2010
So cute and such a perfect ending. :)
QuantumGlow chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
Oh poor Jordan. Least it wasn't some more embarrassing figures... band "geeks" at my school kind of just strip down to change into their uniforms...never have to worry about embarrassment...painful for the eyes though...
QuantumGlow chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
It's very catchy. :D But Rachel says some of the most awkward things imaginable...
AnaKish02 chapter 23 . 1/20/2010
so i just finished reading your story and i feel so bad because i didnt review the previous chapters... but the story was so good that i didnt want to stop... Your story was amazing... it was funny, serious and everything else, that i couldn't stop smiling when i was done. I cant wait to read the rest of your stories. :)
Juliet chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hello, DancingChaChaFruit! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, the fairly recent FP romance site. I picked your story out to add to the list this week , so here's your raving review:

Overall, a very satisfying romance story. I laughed out loud various times (my parents questioned my sanity every single time-yes, didn’t you know? I have a life too. Outside of ADoR). Wes, the male protagonist, was the reserved, attractive character you fall for. Clumsy, endearing moments for Rae, lovely fluff and it sculpted quite gorgeously.

XOXO,

Juliet

(ADoR)

P.S. You can reach me at adropofromeo
KarmaC chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
This was such a good story! I found you on SKoW's Hall of Fame page. I loved Rae. I felt like I connected with her, and a lot of that is how you wrote her. She felt very real. She was confused and her thoughts showed it. She actually seemed like a teenage girl! yay! And I would take Wes off of her hands any day of the week. Just a little note though, 5'8" is not that tall. I'm 6'1" and I just saw a story about a girl who is 6'10" (taller than both Kobe Bryant and LeBron James). That was the only thing that bothered me about your story. Other than that little thing, though, I loved how you created your characters and how you moved the plot. Great job!
U NV me chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
OMG! WOW! This is seriously one of the best stories I have read on fictionpress...
fullofsunshine chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Haha, they're both SO awkward xD I really like this story :)
ANBER chapter 23 . 12/16/2009
Heyy. :)

i have been reading your stories- smooth move & Fateful Friday and absolutely LOVE them. you are such a talented writer and i really enjoy reading your stories. :) Just thought i'd let you know. seeya. :) X
RunawayGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Dancingchachafruit!

this was the first story i ever read on fp and i have read all your others, and i just finished at the end of the day and i loved it! your writing is so unique and so is your depth and i hope you get past your writers block because i love your stories very much and looking forward to your return!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »