Reviews for Smooth Move
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
O, yayy... Haha, falling asleep in a coat cupboard at a party. Nevre read that one before. I liked this chapter :D. What was naughty Wes doign when Rae found him with his buttons all messed, as his hair. Lol. Update soon!
xonea chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
falling asleep in a closet?

...

well yeah..i don't like going to parties too but sleeping in a CLOSET?

LOL.

maybe i'll try sleeping in a closet the next time my friends make me go to a party with them.

D
Essevera chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
WUHOO! HAPPY EASTER! Nice chappie :)
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Rae is REALLY weird. I was hoping something more owuld have happened but such is life. By the way at the start you had "hit a home plate" instead of "hit a home run".

Oh yeah and the tea kettle thing was funny.

Update soon.
dimethylmercury chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Au Contrair(is it correctly spelt?)...I liked this chapter..haha(: I wish like Wes could have told Rae why he didn't seem so happy in her company... Will we get to see their conversation in the next chapter? BTW, earlier the sentence..there was a typo 'I was going to LOSE my mind if I stayed in here any longer'.. Sorry if you're irritated or anything for me point out mistakes... if you don't like, it you can say...yup...
yonderwindow chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
great job, update soon :]
Megan-TheWriter chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Well I actually liked this chapter. It was pretty good and i found it amusing how Rae fell asleep...Though I have to admit she sometimes bugs me. She's a really fun character but she seems suspicious about everyone lol. Itd be nice for her to open up a little bit. And I am eager to know more about Wes.

Anyway, good chapter, keep it up!

And yes, I enjoyed my evil laughter. Muahaha.

-Megan
Georgia Mud Fudge chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
i honestly cant get over how much Rae and i are a like.

its weird.

if i was at party and everyone went to dance i would have told them i dont dance for the same reasons as Rae. I can't dance.

then i probably would go to a closet and fall asleep.

i love how you put that little fact at the end of each chapter.

so i have one for you.

The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Oh, Rae...falling asleep in a closet at a party... I envy her. Brought back traumatic memories of a party where I ended up being the only girl...and none of the guys would let me sleep. They jumped on me everytime I climbed into a bed...and then threatened to drive into town to get food (they were all trashed).

Wes is such an interesting boy. I can't wait to see what he says everytime he opens his mouth. I love when I can't predict how the characters will react.

Yay for EASTER!
shadowgirl618 chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
aw. friends! *sigh*.. just friends? :(

i hope you update soon though!

-pT
hellolonely chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Whoa, you gave me a long laugh when you made Rae fall asleep in the coat closest, omfg, genius! xD

anywho, i can't really say i expected this, because i didn't even know what I expected (if that even makes sense..) but I still really enjoyed this chapter :) Hah, a girl had a go at Wes, huh? lol Plus I thought it was rather sweet he told her he just wants to be her friend. Aww.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

And I loved Recover
Venus Smurf1 chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Beautifully written. I love this story, and I can't wait for more!
Freakage chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
This cracked me up so bad! Rae's such a very original character. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Brilliant Demise chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
You know, this story is very original. I love original. And sarcasm. Love the sarcasm! :P love your story. Update!

Brilliant Demise