Reviews for Smooth Move
woodstock1969 chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Hey! Great chapter. I particularly thought the two drunk/high dudes were funny. Now let me see... "I just want to be your friend." This could mean quite a few things. Maybe he's trying not to scare her away, or maybe he's trying to "start over" by moving past all the awkwardness of their previous encounters. Or maybe (and I really hope not) he's implying that he doesn't want anything more than friendship. I'm going to have to keep a sharp eye on his behavior toward her, lol. Update soon!
Lady Wrye chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
They're so awkward together..eww. hehe ;)
xPink Blossomsx chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
I can't believe she fell asleep in a coat closet. That was pretty funny. And I'm glad that Wes and Rae are gonna be friends. Please update!

P.S. Thaks for that DYK? thing. I never knew it before.
swimchickslam chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Happy Easter :)

Ooh. do the baskets have jelly beans? :D I love jelly beans.

hehe once again, a wonderful chapter.

LOL. sleeping in a closet during a party... xP
dallascity chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Aww, haha.

I seriously love it, it's cute.

I was laughing a lot during this chapter. lol. Good job.
slee5133 chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Rae never ceases to amaze me. lol. falling asleep in a closet at a party? thats hilarious. anyway, i was kinda expecting a heartfelt love confession from Wes, but i suppose its too early for that. Just ignore my romantic mind. yeah, look forward to your update!
RubMyTummy chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Blah. Just a friend? He wants to be justher friend? And he made out with a girl? :(

And here I go thinking since they're at a party Rae will get attacked by a drunk guy and Wes will save her and they'll kiss. P

Nah, it was good. At least she knows he doesn't dislike/hate her.
extremelytired rite now chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
update son
kandyrq chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
i love it!
Chocolate Herrings chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
I really hate it when people come over when I'm not expecting them. I have terrible premonitions of doing something horribly embarrassing (like singing, talking to myself, or wearing the ugliest pair of pajama pants in the world) and having a bunch of people walk in on me.

Parties are always fun. I have to admit that I was actually 18 before I went to 'real teenager' party. It was sort of overwhelming and more than a little awkward since I don't drink, but I ended up having fun. I like the atmosphere of people being so honest and ridiculous.

I feel like Rae is a really well-developed character and she is so much fun to read, but the rest of the characters seem to be more two dimensional. I guess that's probably because I'm seeing it all from Rae's point of view, but it seems like the characters are there simply to propell Rae's story forward. Which...I guess they are... Oh man, now I've confused myself. Nevermind.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Ok, so, for some reason I was totally confused and though that when you said the blind date part was edited you meant chapters three and four. Wow, yeah, I was so confused. I figured it out now though. Good for me.

Caleb...hm, he's very...ambiguous. I don't know what to think about him.

Oh, am I sensing something between Izza and Mike?
Venus Smurf1 chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
Brilliantly written! You're swiftly becoming one of my favorite writers. You're amazing!
kiralila chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
good chapter!

i was wondering if this was the party that emma went to...

well you have your plans.

can't wait for the next chapter! great and phenomenal story ;)
into the black chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
I feel like I know Rae's character...I feel embarrased at the times she feels embarrased! So this is really intriguing so far, update
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
lol i havn't even read this chpater yet but i already love it! lol the titile. and i would like to say that being one of the 2 or 3 people who reviewed your edited chapter is quite exciting :) lol i'm weird i kno. okay onto the chapter!

oh, hah! i'm not most teenagers! but then again, i can't exactly spend all my time IMing friends because AIM and my camputer aren't so great of friends. but then again, if i looked at that line again, i would have to change my anser just because i'm on the computer 24-7 so it might as well be IM ing because of my facebook addiction.

no offense to rae (who seem slike you again because of the hatred of being home alone. lol sorry it amuses me but i love being home alone (but then again i don't have a doorbell that functions properly)) but if she really is that scared of strangers at the door she could always go hide in her room until her parents get home. or ignore the doorbell or something. with a phone of course so that, in case it really is a serial killer or some other criminal type person she can call 911 asap.

lol wow can you say over-reaction?she didn't even check to see if she knew the guy before attacking him with the tea kettle (interesting weapon of choice btw)

"Maybe I'm rubbing off on you" - guess what the line reminded me of? okay, well you [insert past tense or 'to write' becuase i don't think its rote or wrote or ... psych it is wrote. just ignore that lol] wrote it, so this is probably what you were think ing of. but how tom and josh have rubbed off on us. and the whole curling your hair before graduation. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL THAT DAY!

omg its THE EYEBROW. ew weidner. ToK and IIP and all that fun crap. oh shit IIP. ... hope we didnt have to add stuff cuz i deff don't have it. oh well.

oh, and she hates rap. that is so you. but its me too becuase most rap music does bug me. not all just most.

soo yeah thats my review. fun chapter! lol cant wait for the next one. shes at a party with a guy shes barelys knows and izza is off god knows where.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »