Reviews for Smooth Move
dallascity chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Chapter Five:

I really like the changes you made to the story. You said we probably wouldn't like Caleb's character I believe, but he's.. okay. He's got nothing on Wes. haha.

Chapter Six:

I thought this was one of your funniest chapters. Well, besides chapter one. ] I loved the whole teakettle thing. I "lol'd" p

But yeah, I really like your story, and your on my favorite author's list! ] You're a really good writer.
dimethylmercury chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
I laughed at the hot/cold winter thing:D... Hmm... I liked the interaction between Wes and Rae in the chapter.. Seems like Wes is not a party-goer too.. Rae seems a little quirky at times,which I guess is good.. it makes it more...realisitic? Anyways.. Great Chapter!(:
hellolonely chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Actually, I really liked this chapter :) Because Wes is in it! Woo. You always have a way of me liking up your characters. And how they interact is just hilarious, lol.

I thought it was pretty broad how Rae came right out and told Wes why she was angry at him in the first place because in the earlier chapters, she seemed intent to keep on being mad at him until he knew what he did wrong xD Funny turn.

As much as I know it WILL be a long night, i can't wait to read all about it! Wow...stalker moment o_O
Megan-TheWriter chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Haha. The more I read about Rae the more I see similarities between her and myself or my friends lol. I think I copy-pasted two excerpts (is that even the right word?) to my friend via MSN and we had a good laugh because we do like the exact same things...Ahh. This one is funny. It's like you're stalking me and documenting my life minus the beautiful Wes. So...pretty much completely different. but that's okay. Okay, I think I'm starting to embarass myself now so I'll move on to something else.

So yes, good chapter. I like the characters a lot and I'm anticipating something happening between Wes and Rae...and I also want to know where...Caleb? comes in. Muahaha.

I await your next chapter. Muahaha.

-Megan. Muahahaha.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
yay, parties! truth be told, i've never been to a party like that either (at least, not in the states; japan, yes, and it was so tame, it's not even funy) and i'm 21. kinda glad, though.

glad that you updated, too! i like this story. like, a lot. yeah. anywho, good luck with colleges. i've been to nc once, it was cool. don't go to college in georgia, i hate georgia, yet i'm stuck there. but only for another half-year. yes!

to end my digression: can't wait to read the next chapter in all it's awesomeness!
Meeesha chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
First, I just have to say that imagining someone chucking a tea kettle at a random person at the door has got to be one of the funniest things I've imagined lately. Haha. I liked this chapter a lot, but then again, I always do. Cannot wait to see what happens. Great job!
bananasplit chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Haha, she threw a kettle at him. Good chapter!
Alora The Sleepy chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Ch 5:

OK, so this was weird when I tried to look at the updated thing it gave me chapter three but said I was on fivr. No idea what was happening there.

I liked it. Thought the extension was good. Rae is a loser. But an awsome one, like me. Hehe.

And, yeh.

Ch 6:

I USED TO LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA! Isn't it pretty there?

I love it. But now I live in Australia. Haha, long way away right?

Anywho, about the chapter, I LOVED IT! Fun! PAR-TAY! OK, enough of the capitals and exclimation marks. :p Um... yer. I really like it. Wes is gorgeous and I love him. Have I told you that? And Rae is a great MC and she's so well developed... and I wish I could do that with my characters... but don't seem to be able to. Anyhoo...

Yer. Next chapter should be interesting. Can't wait.

Update soon!

Love Alora.
xonea chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
i don't like staying alone at home too, ESPECIALLY at night.

but i don't think i'll ever throw a KETTLE.

Rae is weird, but i still like her.

D
slee5133 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
lol shes so syco! whos chucks a kettle b4 even seeing who it is? anyways lookin forward to your update
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
Hahaha... that was funny... she's more scared than I am when it comes to staying home but having said that, I only get freaked out at night... definitely another awesome chapter! update soon
yonderwindow chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
nice, cant wait to see whatll happen at the party! update soon )
unconnected14 chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Great story. I just started reading it and I loved it. Update soon
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
hahah rae is so hilarious XD
White Rabbit Tale chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Hm...I liked this chapter, but for some reason I am liking Rae a little less. Don't get me wrong-I love her wittiness and her deadpan response to her sister and Wes, but people who are really thin-skinned bother me, and right now Rae seems rather thin skinned. Getting so easily offended and all that. But despite that flaw, I still think she's very likable and a suitable heroine for this kind of story. And who knows, maybe she'll learn to toughen up after a while.

Well, now I am REALLY excited for the next chapter. Scenes that take place at wild parties always end up being proficiently entertaining. Wes seems like such a sweetheart, so I'm glad he didn't turn out to be one of those idiots who hooks up with two different girls at the same party every week. Well, at least, it doesn't look like he'll turn out to be one of those idiots.

This is a great lead in to what I am expecting will be a very enjoyable next chapter. Please write it soon!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »