Reviews for Smooth Move
dimethylmercury chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
I liked the last part..haha...i think i've repeated this for almost each chapter... but this story is just too coincedental.. but is there another chapter after this which you posted before? I sorta forgot.. I couldn't comment that one I think...yup...Great chapter again though!(:
shadowgirl618 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Ooh, I like so far! ] Update soon!

-pT
aqua-angel chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
LoLz, your story is growing on me. It's funny how they keep bumping into each other. Sounds like Rae is trying to avoid him, though then again I can kind of see why she would since she thinks he thinks she's an idiot. Her antics are pretty funny though... I must admit that I've done that invisible trash move as well xD Though her foot-in-mouth syndrome has me cringing for her.

Anyways, I hope she'll be a little more nicer to him though, I feel kind of bad for him P Wes still remains a mystery. He seems kind of quiet and reserved, though it may be due to all the changes going on.

Look forward to reading more. Happy writings!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
haha, I love how just after I complain about the many coincidences, you throw in a coincidence that ISN'T REALLY a coincidence after all. I thought it was all very well done, though I never really understand what motivates girls to try and set up their friends with random people. Though I know all too well that this DOES happen. All too well...

Anyway, I think you kind of lost me at the "he didn't stop Ross from sexually harassing me" bit. I definitely missed something there. I probably inadvertently skipped over something, and I should probably go back to find it, but I should be studying right now. Which I'm gonna do...now. Wait. Now.

Okay. Seriously. I might as well, as long as I'm waiting for the next chapter of this.
nadljfaithglingh chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Woo-hoo! The awesomeness that is Chapter Six? I can't wait!

Although I think that all of your chapters have held their own on the awesomeness level ranking chart in my mind. Which, despite being highly subjective, I trust in completely.

Love the story :)
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Love the beginning. I really like your main character; she's a trip (no pun intended).

Off to read more!
Sally Can Wait chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
I just love you. That is exactly what I needed, in all of it's mushy glory. BUT WHAT ABOUT WES? (Which, by the way, I have started reading The Truth About Forever. And am almost done already. Well, what can I say? It's amazing.)

But seriously. That made me so much happier. I did some major working out yesterday (including about a gazillion lunches and medicine ball squat jumps) and I can barely walk. Not even kidding. And I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I get really upset if I look or feel weak. It's my competative-eldest-sibling side showing through. But in the event that I can't walk like a normal person, like today, I get really really pissed off and yell at everyone about everything, in an attempt to seem cooler.

Sorry about that. But that is how much better your story makes me feel. I don't feel like punching anyone anymore. Even my brother, who almost destroyed The Truth About Forever by sitting on it.

Anyway, update soon! OR ELSE. I'd say more (well, maybe) but I have a persuasive speech to write against banning books. Stupid Marc Antony. What a control freak. :D

Loves,

Sally Can Wait
kelly chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
i just started reading this story and i love it! more plz!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
I read this yesterday, but I couldn't review since FP was being mean and busy. Anyways, I liked this chapter. I don't like Caleb though, since I get the feeling that he's this bad guy who's gonna get in Rae and Wes' romance or whatever. Please update! D
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Keep on writing!

it love this story so far :]
dallascity chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Okay, so I seriously am in love with your stories.

This one has had me cracking up laughing.

It's cute.
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
This chapter was good and interesting. Keep going!
swimchickslam chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Oh noes! Where's Wes? [
eLm0 chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Wow. That's kinda creepy, actually about not being able to hold something without fingerprints. Isn't it possible to change fingerprints? I think I read that somewhere. Probably in The Da Vinci Code or something similar. I love that book.

Anyways, this chapter was hilarious, as usual. Poor Rae! She's set up on another blind date? And Marissa doesn't seem to like her too much, does she? Well, maybe Marissa has the hots for Caleb or something. But then again, I usually suspect that if a girl glares at me when I'm talking to a guy.

I, as well as all of your other loyal readers, shall be expecting the next chapter eagerly!

~eLm0
eatmysocks chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Oh, ew. Marissa likes Caleb, eh? The chemistry geek?

I have to agree on you with the least favorite chapter - but it's not for the same reasons you have, lol. It's because there's no Wes! If there's no Wes, that means nothing bad or funny will happen to Rae "acidentally."

Anyways, love the weekly updates - can't wait for more (Rae & Wes interaction, especially)!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »