Reviews for Smooth Move
Essevera chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Nice chappie :)
Alora The Sleepy chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Hey, yeah, not my favorite chapter either. Haha, instead of either I just wrote later. God I'm tired. Daylight savings has changed back and now it's 9.19, but I'm tired like it's 10.19. And I wanna go to sleep. But Grey's Anatomy is still on. And it's not gonna finish for another 10 minutes. Actually, that's not that long now I think of it.

Anyhoo, I better get back to watching TV. So, I'm waiting for chapter seven. I was gonna say maybe you could skip chapter six, but that won't work. Hahaha. OK, I'm actually REALLY sleepy now, so I'm gonna go.

Love Alora
Meeesha chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Hm, interesting. I really liked. I'd have to agree that it wasn't my favorite either, but it was still very good and well written. I'd like to see what happens with Marissa. Anyway, great job!
xonea chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
i've never actually been on a blind date.

sad, huh?

D

anyway, the skirt and the ketchup incident was really funny!

&i think that waiter girl likes Caleb and is jealous of Rae, right?
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Blind dates... Who needs 'em? I was put on one but I already knew him (I spoke to him on the phone. I love 3-ways) haha... And it was my best friend who organised it... Ah... Anyway, awesome chapter... Funny stuff with the skirt and ketchup.. Haha. Update soon!
jekodama chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Seriously? I wouldn't be able to hold ANYTHING? GASP! I really appreciate my fingerprints now... LOL! that was actually interesting!

You're right, not a GREAT chapter, and kinda inconclusive, but I'll bear with you in expectation for chapter 7's awesomeness. I'm holding your word on that one being splendid!

Until the next review!

P.S.: Did you know that platypus are mammals born from eggs?
Onion Ring chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Good start... I really enjoyed the first chapter especially because it really did give such a good insight on who Rae is. She seems to be very mild-manner, to herself, kind of cliche, but its cute nevertheless. It is funny how small you made the world, as Wes seems to be everywhere. It is like a deer in headlights when it comes to... hm I wonder who Rae is gonna end up with? haha continue!
yonderwindow chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
update soon!
Megan-TheWriter chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Hm. Well this chapter is good and all but I can see where it'd be one of your least favourites. It let's us know a bit more about Rae and Izza's personalities but other than that it doesn't do much. Like...I don't leave with any impressions about what purpose Caleb or Marissa have in the story and you kind of cut it short at the end. This chapter could've been quite a bit longer with their entire date in it. But that's just my opinion.

I find it cool that Rae blurted out random things like that. I'm a pretty observant person myself and sometimes people think I'm weird because of it lol. Once I was at school after school and this guy from my grade walks by that id never talked to before and i was like "Hey, aren't you Stefan?" and he gave me this really weird look and was like '...yeah' it really amused me but I think I like scarred him for life or something.

Anyway, that was my little ramble. Good chapter overall.
woodstock1969 chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Interesting... so it looks like there will be some male competition in this story? Sounds like a party, lol. Wow, blind dates are so awkward. Actually, if you're me, non-blind dates are pretty awkward as well. Well, I've been on a grand total of one, but that was definitely awkward. Of course, as I've mentioned to you before, I am, like Rae, a rather awkward person, lol. Anyway, can't wait until the next chapter!
Antiquary chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Your story cracks me up-though of course you already know that because I think I've mentioned it before. :) Izza is my new favorite... she's too funny. And Marissa the waitress is... creepy? Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
Hey, awesome story so far. Can't wait! i think I've reviewed one fo your stories before...
outsomniac chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
gasp. no wes this chapter. gosh. i thought theyd bump into each other or something, since they seemed to do that alot before the double date. izza and rae's embarrassing stories were amusing...and oh yeah the blind date was pretty random. haha hes going to become the friend who wes will get jealous of! if rae ever forgives him, wow. none of that made sense. anyway. good chapter considering it was wes-free :]
RubMyTummy chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
What? How could Wes posibly not be in this chapter? I MISS HIM!

Update soon. :)
Georgia Mud Fudge chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
i liked it.

i think that Marissa girl likes Caleb.

but thats okay because Rachel will always have Wes :)
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »