Reviews for Smooth Move
eatmysocks chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Haha, I totally adore the lighthearted fluff flowing through your fic. Bad things do seem to happen when Wes is around. Poor Rae.

I absolutely can't wait for your next update next week! :D
Laughing Facade chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
OMG i love this ! the whole i-embarras-myself-evertime-i-see-you scenario is great and it has happened to me before ! update soon okay?
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Cool chapter! Now, why are Wes's actions so contradicting? *le gaspeth* I shall ponder this. Meanwhile, update soon!
RubMyTummy chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
MORE, MORE, MORE! I NEED MORE CHAPTERS! NOW!

I love your story.

Now update, dammit!
yonderwindow chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
nice job; update soon :)
Meeesha chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
As usual, this was very well written, and I enjoyed it. "I gave him a suspicious look. What if was a quack and was going to give me cavities?" There should be a he after the if in the second sentence. That was just something I noticed. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next and whether or not Wes and Rachel will ever have an actual polite conversation with each other. Haha. Great job!
eLm0 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
I did not know that random fact.

Hmm...perhaps I should only weigh myself when the moon is directly overhead. But what I normally do is weigh myself when I'm up from bed and just hoodwink myself into thinking the 10 pounds I need to lose are "dead weight."

Ah, see? My vocabulary has grown since I began reading your story.

As for the SATs (I just that on the author's note of the last chapter), I feel for you. I haven't even taken them yet and I'm freaking out to the moon. Terrified, really. Nearly hyperventilated when I was signing up for them. Gosh, what a dork, huh?

All right, I'm beginning to sound boring.

But this chapter was the total opposite of boring. It was pure genius! I think I would be terribly depressed/embarrassed to have my crush's father as my dentist. Then he'd know what a terrible owner I am of teeth. He'd chide me and tell his son not to date me simply because I have terrible teeth. Gosh, this is turning out to be a long review. I hope you like long reviews. :)

Imaginary trash. Haha. I think that would suffice for when I pretended I dropped my cell phone into a trash can when I was hiding behind a trash can to avoid him catching me spying on him. Gosh, I am a stalker. _

But I'm not evil. ;)

Because I love this story. Haha.

Update soon, please!
eLm0 chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
The much anticipated date scene was not disappointing at all. In fact, it was down-right hilarious! My sister was sleeping in bed and I had to control my laughter so much that it hurt my stomach!

I love the analogies. They're really clever and that is what really makes one laugh: the wit behind them.

What I also like is how this story is realistic. There doesn't seem to be an influx of extremely gorgeous people (except Wes...he sounds utterly dreamy) and their conversations aren't far-fetched at all. What irks me is how people always have the same-old-same-old high-school drama story in which guy argues with girl, girl argues with guy and they fall in love, amidst cheerleaders bent on seducing the guy, ex-boyfriends and jealous best friends. All right, I do exaggerate a tad bit because not all stories are like that, but this one does really stand out.

I love it. :)
eLm0 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Hoodwinked.

I love that word. :)

But seriously, why is always so difficult to find people who speak "proper" English nowadays? I'm learning French right now, and I know two other languages as well (Pushto, which is my mother tongue and Urdu, which is the national language of Pakistan), and obviously I know English (duh!), but is it really so hard to speak in completely sentences all the time? I live in Hawai'i and the constant use of "pidgeon" is so irking. I can't speak like that. At all. Does it even matter I've lived in Hawai'i my entire life?
eLm0 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow.

What a beginning! I love this story!

I've already read the other chapters, but I enjoyed it so much that I MUST leave comments for each chapter.

It's so hilarious! I have to say, though, Rae reminds me a lot of myself. I always end up embarrassing myself in front of my crush. He's actually a really good friend of mine and he always finds me in awkward situations. It does seem ironic that he's been finding me in said awkward situations ever since I've decided I had a crush on him, but who takes note of such things?

And by the way, "Jane Eyre" is my all-time favorite book. As well as "Pride and Prejudice". But I have not read "Wuthering Heights". Sad stories make me cry. :(

But ah well...off to review the next chapter~
swimchickslam chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
:O

I think the moon should always be directly overhead of me ;)

ehehehe. poor wes! "hard time adjusting" :(
Sally Can Wait chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
YUSS!

Another chapter.

UGH. POOR WES. I want to see more of him, though. So we can see more of his personalidad. :D

Aw. Dentists. x.x Which reminds me, I have an appointment tomorrow. UGH NO. I HATE THE DENTIST. Does Rae hate the dentist? That would be inconvienient, since he's her future father in law, and all.

Anyhoodles, I love this story. Yay. Its so lighthearted and fluffy and funny and amazing.

Loves,

Sally Can Wait
Georgia Mud Fudge chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
that chapter was pretty funny.

i cant wait to read the second one.
Antiquary chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
For the record, I think I am going to start weighing myself only when the moon is directly overhead.

ANYWAY.

The chapter was a little empty on the action scene, but that's okay because life is like that, too. I like Wes, but I'm still a little undecided on HOW much. I like Rae though. Although, admittedly, I don't know of anybody who's ever forgotten their brother before... But I loved the part where she hid behind the trash can. That was hilarious.
Megan-TheWriter chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Hehe. That was cute. I loved the ending. Wes is awesome. Rae's being a twit though, with the whole not talking to him thing. I can sort of understand where she's coming from though.

And it was pretty amusing how her dentist is Wes' dad, but I sort of saw that one coming.

I am eager to meet the brother too. The whole thing where she forgot who he was was genius.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »