Reviews for Smooth Move
Chocolate Herrings chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Hm, Wes is such a confusing boy... and what was so important that he pulled a little sucidal stunt like running in front of Rae's car?

I loved the little bit where Rachel can't figure who Mike is. I have four brothers and four sisters, so I tend to forget about the ones who live far away. If one of them called I'd probably be like, 'What the hell-?'.

I was reading the summary while my computer took it's own angonizingly sweet time to load the new chapter, and I was thinking, 'gee, I get the rest of the stuff... but a dentist?'

Now all is clear. Well. Ok. Not ALL, but more than before.
xPink Blossomsx chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Ooh Wes' dad is Rae's dentist. This is gonna be interesting. D. Please update!
outsomniac chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
haha. hiding behind a trashcan? nice. did she honestly think he wouldnt see her? X3 and even though wes didnt really make an effort to make plans with rae again, i think he was sort of confused. poor thing. first hes talking to her and the next, shes storming into her house and acting like an ice bitch. haha i think guys are just cute and clueless sometimes. like puppies. and rae just kicked her puppy. :[
NV12 chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
hahahaha that was too her own brother..ok i shouldnt laugh..i also do that..is that normal?i cant wait for the next update :)
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
okay so im finally taking the time to read your story! im so excited im not doing homework right know you have no idea!

"three (miserable) years of Spanish." omg soo true! but its more like 73 years. ew.

lol they weren't even talking to her. and yet she says "ummi don't speak french"

oh and this incident in general reminds me of bowling (which we need to do again!) in dresse but the opposite

EW escargot! sorry had to say it, considereing you said ALL of your reviewers mentioned that on sun working on the bio proj. lol so glad thats done with

and then the sarcasm! love it!

ew awkwardness! but i still thinkthey'd make a cute couple. except i never said that before lol. oh well i did now

omg, okay serisouly, you know you spend too much time at school when one adjective can remind you of it. "wicked (grin on wes' face)" as in "wicked smart board." i need help lol. and to read othello. but thats a different story completely

aw. shes embarrassed! why else would she not want to look at wes after lauren asks if they're dating.

but yeah nice chapter. lol more awkwardness, and rae can't get inside the house.

ps. i still have my milkshake from last night! its frozen though. and ive become ocd about the roundness of the straw

and you know what's even more exciting? i got a reply :D lol though this review isnt as cool as the last one. but ilove how you said "maybe rae showered earlier that day? you don't know, and i dont either" the author doesn't know all of the actiosn of her characters. love it! and love you. and thats my review. (omg did that just rhyme?)
Pepper Ann Square chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
wow. rachel rocks. \m/
Nerdette chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
funny. hope you update.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Hahaha, Myspace URL... Love it! I have to say that I didn't have QUITE the same weird connection with Rae as I did in the previous chapters, but I guess that's cause I rarely go to fancy restuarants. And by rarely I mean never. Heh. I was totally grossed out when she ate the snail though. I mean, yeah, techincally it probably is good, but NASTY! You're eating slimy little hemaphrodites! (not that I have anything aginst hemaphrodites...I just prefer not to eat them).

Oh yeah...and SAT's - SUCK.
jekodama chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Are SATs really that bad? we don't have that in Venezuela... well, we have CNU tests, and I guess they're pretty much the same thing... I guess it depends on the country and, of course, the person taking the test.

Funny date, really, but what's up with the ending? how come Isabelle forgot about Rae? She's so mean! And Derrick is kind of an asshole, or I'm severely mistaken. Escargots are delicious! And 10 dollars for a stupid salad? is that even legal?

Until the next review!
awaiting.rain chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
The Truth About Forever is my favourite book ever. I just love all of Sarah Dessens books.
lalalala chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
great chapter!

ugh, yea, i took my SATs for the first time yesterday too T_T The funniest part was that during the essay, the fire alram went off D apparently, some lacrosse player hit his head on the alarm thing and we had to evacuate the building, heh

hope you did alright on ur SATs! )
Fairytale Gurl chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
HAHAH LMAO i like i like please update soon
dimethylmercury chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
I've never actually tried escargot...or seen it..haha... Just wondering, have you ever tried them? Since you wrote about them... The people seem REALLY rich... a few hundreds in a wallet...isn't he worried he'll get robbed? Maybe he has his own personal bodyguard... Right.. Sorry...haha.. Update soon!(:
Hello Ducky chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
hello ducky,

this story psyches me out to no end. Only a true dork such as Rae could stumble into that date (with a drool worthy guy of course) you have an amazing way with words, i was laughing (with not at Rae) every few senteces. kudos

many kudos.

:D quack
Alora The Sleepy chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Love this chapter. And Wes. I love him even more now. And I'm glad you call Rachl Rae coz I do like the ame Rae. I named one of my own characters that once... God I liked that story... don't know why... Anyhoo (hehe, the rambling thing again, see).

Yer, good chapter. I was reading this while doing math hw. I have discovered my brilliant skill at multi-tasking. Takes longer, but it's hell easy... not that that has much to do with the story.

And... um... yer. It made me laugh, which is always good... and I loved the ending. But I was slightly confused. So is she staying at Izza's the night? Probably a stupid question, but I WAS multitasking at the time. Forgive my stupidity. :D

Anyway... yer...