Reviews for Smooth Move
silent-CRYS chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
I just finished reading your story and I found it amazing. I loved Rae and Wes. Especially Rae because she's so crazy. But besides me loving the story it was very well written.

Love silent-CRYS-
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
aw its so adorable! I love the clumsiness factor that Rae has. I thought that Wes didn;t move because of his grandfather, but because he was involved in gang activity, and had lied to Rae, but I guess I was wrong. But it's funny how alike they are. Keep writing!

- Christina
ghurl00 chapter 23 . 8/23/2009
love it.:)) it was a great story:)
silver shaft chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
lmao "shouldn't you guard her life or something?"
hairspray cliche chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed in forever! I really like this so far. I am. Interested to see what happens next. Btw, not el taco bueno, but taco bueno is a fast food Mexican place. Haha
hairspray cliche chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Haha. I totally feel connected with the main charrie because we are almost the exact same... Except that I barely pass as 5' 2"
thefrogsareattacking chapter 23 . 7/21/2009
Poor girl, tripping over. But Aww! Good story!
NeitherNora chapter 23 . 7/8/2009
Huzzah, fun story! Well, all of your stories that I've read so far have been fun, but I'm notoriously (or, more to the point, not-so-notoriously) lazy about reviewing, so I fear I haven't told you that nearly enough.

Anyway, the character of Rae was very easy to identify with - finding guilty pleasure in romance novels and random usage of unusual vocabulary are traits I share. Solid writing throughout, with more than decent grammar (loved the who/whom debate, as this is a highly neglected issue that people should be more aware of).

Also, I think that Rae would fit in quite well in New York City. Her complaint about people not getting the humor of sarcasm would not be a problem here. New Yorkers have sarcasm down to an art form.

... And this is why I'm lazy about reviewing. When I start, I have trouble stopping. Fear me and my long-winded opinion-ness!

In conclusion: Good job all around.
Inescapable Nymph chapter 23 . 7/6/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!
StartsWithALine chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love her character! She is like me in so many different ways. Though I don't think I would have just laid on the ground after I tripped, haha.
thatswhatsheesaid chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
so i was randomly going through the cliched romance communities and i came across this one. and i tarted reading it and i totally loved it! i think it was because the character wasn't this tragic love struck teen. she didnt need a guy. and she didnt really want one. she was perfectly okay. but then she became friends with wes and she became closer and closer. and when she did realized she liked him she didnt like start being all lovey and gushy and that wasnt all she ever though about and just gr... i cant explain it. gah i tht! anyways, i liked her character and the story because it was your most common cliche at least. i luved when she was at the dentists office. XD favorite part not between her and wes. i liked it because it didn't rush into things and it had detail it wasn't like, "wes talked to a pretty girl. the girl glared at me..." like a lot of them on FP. so yes it was probably one of the better stories i've read on here in a while. so you should continue writing. whenever you get the time obviously. XD anyways i'll go now considering this was one long ass review. :D(this is probably the longest review i've ever written...or at least one of the longest.)

-Liv
LocalYokel chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Ok so I've read this story so far and well, I really liked the first chapter. It was funny, the characters' personalities were well portrayed and nothing was too over the top like with some stories I've seen. HOWEVER, I really don't want to be mean or anything but rae's personality is really starting to grate on me. It's the constant bickering with anyone and everyone and there's just no real depth to her character, which is probably something that should have been developed a bit more by this point seeing as it's the tenth chapter. She's annoyed by pretty much everyone around her and she just seems really cold and self centred person, which really puts me off as a reader.

I really can't read a story where the protagonist's personality really doesn't have any chemistry with anyone or anything apart from the books she reads.

I'm really sorry for the negative review there but I just had to say it :S

On the positive side I really do think you have a knack for being descriptive and your vocabulary is brilliantly mature, something that I really appreciate in a writer.

Hope you don't hate me after this :S
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
I loved the ending. I practically squealed when she finally confessed that she loved him...it was so cute!
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Lol, you're main character sounds alot like me! I read books by the bucketload because I have no life and Sarah Dessen truly is amazing! As soon as i read that line about her book, i just had to review. So now, i'm going to read the rest of the chapter! P.s. have you read SD's new book along for the ride? I have yet to read it
VampireSandwich chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
I loved your story, I read it all in one sitting. I love happy, cliche endings. Thank you for some feel-good reading. You're a good writer.

1,403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »