Reviews for Smooth Move
Jinxed Rogue chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
I have to say that I'm really enjoying your story. It's to find someone who uses first person well - giving the character a distinct voice and at the same time giving the reader enough room for an objective view of the person telling the story.

I also can attest to the fact that crazy coincidences like this do happen in real life, and your characters are adorable.
strawberrycrush chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
As usual...it is Unique...!

You really are a profoundly gifted writer..! :))
Your Execution chapter 23 . 12/1/2009
Omg I loved it :D And the ending, it's good. ahahaha. I don't know what else to say, so uh, yeah. Bye.
Engx chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Wow. I cannot tell you how much I love this story! First of all, I really disliked Rachel's character at certain moments. Her quirkiness and her random moments were great but I got so mad at her when she picked fights without knowing it. The development of her character amazed me. It wasn't in your face like some authors do when they attempt character development, it was gradual and you slowly notice. That is probably my favorite thing about this story. Wes's character love. Rachel and Izza's friendship was wonderful because it showed that friendships aren't just smooth rides, especially ones that are as tight as their's. And Rachel's bonding with Mike and Emma? LOVE IT! Anyways, I'll end this now before you get tired of this review. XDD Great job!
MikasaMasscre chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Ahaha wow.

I'm pretty much loving this story so far, even though rach and Wes are weird.
MikasaMasscre chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ahaha, wow.

Great chapter. :D
amanda chapter 23 . 10/25/2009
i really really liked this story.

it made me laugh a lot, and it was adorable.
Dwindling Fire chapter 23 . 10/19/2009
firstly can i just ask u WAT did u mean wen i said we eat spiders...like, when we're sleeping, they walk into our mouths, or we unconsiously pick em up n start chewing..? *shudders* I HATE SPIDERS! *shudders again*

secondly, luvd the ending
Dwindling Fire chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
naww, poor caleb. tho i do like wes better xD
silent-CRYS chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
I just finished reading your story and I found it amazing. I loved Rae and Wes. Especially Rae because she's so crazy. But besides me loving the story it was very well written.

Love silent-CRYS-
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 23 . 9/18/2009
aw its so adorable! I love the clumsiness factor that Rae has. I thought that Wes didn;t move because of his grandfather, but because he was involved in gang activity, and had lied to Rae, but I guess I was wrong. But it's funny how alike they are. Keep writing!

- Christina
ghurl00 chapter 23 . 8/23/2009
love it.:)) it was a great story:)
silver shaft chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
lmao "shouldn't you guard her life or something?"
hairspray cliche chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed in forever! I really like this so far. I am. Interested to see what happens next. Btw, not el taco bueno, but taco bueno is a fast food Mexican place. Haha
hairspray cliche chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Haha. I totally feel connected with the main charrie because we are almost the exact same... Except that I barely pass as 5' 2"
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »