Reviews for Smooth Move
Antiquary chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
I like the chapter-it was a fun read. Out of curiosity (and not meaning to offend anyone) does escargot actually taste good?

And no salad is worth ten dollars. I mean, seriously. It's lettuce.
kelyn chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
gee i hate when the excellent exit strategy is a bust. i like rae's character because she's not the normal run of the mill high school girl. excellent couple of chapters, i can't wait to read more.

~K
Semicharmed love chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Lol. Well that's akward. Good chapter...very cute...and you find out a little more about Rae and what she's like.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried escargot? I haven't, but I was wondering if you had, and if so, if I was missing out on anything. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter.
xonea chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
i haven't tried the escargot before and i don't think i ever will.

My sister actually said it's nice but it's SNAILS.

they're so slimy and..you know how snails are.

ANYWAY, i like your story and Rae is funny.

i like her personality. P
Essevera chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
haha i love the ending of the last chapter :)
yonderwindow chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
i like it; update soon!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
This story really is funny. I loved that escargot part. Does it really taste good though? I mean, they are snails. But anyways, this chapter was a really cool one. ]
addicted2storiz chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Loved the new chap, of course. I can't wait till the next one. I love Rae's bluntness and love of reading- that's totally me, including the whole saying stupid things. Yep, totally me... it's great that I can relate so well to her. My guess is that Wes is probably evaluating her and considering how "different/unique" she is... which makes me happy. As for you just taking the SAT for the first time, today, ... yeah ME TOO! I tried to be calm throughout the whole ordeal since I already taken my ACT, and way too many long courses/practice tests. But didn't you feel like stabbing it towards the end? How did it go for you? :) I realize I probably just talked more about the SAT than your story ... sorry... suffice to say that it's excellent so far to me. And hoodwinked is a good word... :)

_.-addicted2storiz-._
slee5133 chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
lol shes such a weirdo. buts its not a bad thing. keep it up
Sally Can Wait chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
YAY! UGH! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!

I don't really have much to say, other than that you rock.

And... MY BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY! SWEET SIXTEEN!

BWAHAHA.

Sorry. Really hyper.

-Sally
Beautiful Destination chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
This story is wonderful so far! I love the main character :) Keep up the good work.

P.S. Congrats on the SATs! I took them in January for the first (and last) time. One step closer to college :D
hellolonely chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Aww, this chapter made me all smiley and fuzzy inside. If that's even possible..I don't think I'd like fur to start growing inside of me...would you? I don't think so.

I think Rae's personality is really funny,as well as Izza's. Wes sounds cute and nice. And well, I can't really say much about Derrick :P Anywho, nice idea of having him own the restaurant and everything. Plus the money thing at the end was hilarious xD Come to think of it...it's what my friends and i do all the time. x_x hah.

"My email address? My instant messenger screename? My freaking MySpace URL?" haha, hilarious highlight :)

O I wonder what's gonna happen now Rae's locked outside of Izza's house. Dun dun dun...I so can't wait for another week!
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Good chapter! It was funny. Update soon!
givelifeyurall chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
hahaha what a great ending. yup...you know a guy is rude when he doesn't ask for your myspace on a date :)
outsomniac chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
wow. snails. im not big on exotic food...it makes me squeamish. like squid and frog legs and stuff. and dog. agh. wes is such a smexy name. hes a pretty smexy guy. hm. oh yeah. rae is amusing. very blunt and truthful. and always embarassing herself, something very familiar to me. shes an all around refreshing character. fab story
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »