Reviews for Smooth Move
swimchickslam chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Haha.. Ooh. SATS I'm scared for when I have to take it. LOL. Oh well.. two more years :)
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Heyy! Awesome chapter! This is one of my favourite stories on here at the moment. Haha. Escargot... eek... I don't think I'd try that and if someone shoved it in my mouth I'd prob spit it back out... Update soon! I can't wait for more!
hellolonely chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

!

You can completely kill me now. I started spazzing when I got your story as an author alert in my inbox yearlights ago and I'm reading it. Now. Butt it's because I haven't had the time. And I'm glad I started reading this because this c'est tres cool. I still enjoy your hilarious comments because they entertain me to now end.

And I just love the name Wesley (Wes). :D I like the beginning of your plot. Very nice and funny.

I loved: "Wow. This relationship seriously was doomed." Just made me laugh really hard. Tee hee. xox
Meeesha chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
I loved it as always, especially that the door was locked. That definitely was brilliant. Seems like something that would happen to me. Haha. Can't wait to see what happens now!
TurtleGoddess chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
I like how the story is progressing with the whole blind date thing. Rachel is a really funny, realistic character, and I'm interested to see what happens with her and Wes. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! *adds to favorites*
TurtleGoddess chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I am really liking this story! Being a bookworm myself, I appreciate all of the literary references. I think the way you had the characters meet this chapter was really funny and creative. And of course, Drea's babbling was hilarious. Nice job!
NO LONGER USING chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Hey,

Let me say first of all I love where you're going with your plot. I'm just going to review chapter one and two in this review since it's really late and I'm supposed to be in bed by now. Uh...let's see...where was I. I love how your character's conversations are realistic. The conversations aren't farfetched and they make perfect sense and are easy to understandnot confusing. Your characters are very easy to relate to and automatically my favorite character has become Rachael. (I'm not sure if you spelled it Rachel or Rachael.) She reminds me of myself in random ways, especially with her fettish for reading which I share. She's quirky, fun, and amusing, which makes this an even greater read. I love how you're already starting to build your conflict even though I'm not sure what it is at the moment lol. As for the rest of the characters at the moment I love how you've begun to develop them each. The dialogue also helps to add characterization and makes the characters a little more round, which is good. Overall, great start, chica. Keep it up. This is going to my favorite's list.

Audios,

Lacy

PS. Would you mind reviewing my one-shot "Four Words"? I'd really apreciate feedback on it.

Thanks
dimethylmercury chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
how coincidental! I was sorta thinking that Wes might be the cousin, since he seemed like not a passing by character..I guess we'll be seeing more of him? My friend and I text even though we're in the same car too! When we don't want the parents to hear... haha(:
swimchickslam chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Coincidences :)
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Haha.. I like this Wes guy... I can't wait to read more... Update soon!
Angel of Ink chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Noice. Wes is a cool name, isn't it? D

And although I'm not 5'8'', I sort of know how you mean, Rachel feeling really tall when she wears heels. I'm 5'6'', but people always tell me I look taller, and wearing heels makes me feel sort of like a giant, even though I know I'm not.
jekodama chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
"le belle amour" does NOT sound like Italian! not in a million years!

Nice chapter, it was blatant obvious that Derrick's cousin was Wes, that I laughed like a maniac. You really REALLY love clich'es, don't you? )

Until the next review!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Ooh that part where Wes turned out to be the other guy's cousin was so cool. Love this chappie. Please update! ]
Chocolate Herrings chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Oh, somehow I just KNEW it would be the guy from the bookstore!

This chapter definitely made me laugh because, not only have I sat in a bookstore in the summer and read, but I have also had a text message conversation with someone less than ten feet away from me. Not conspicuous at all.

Again, can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Yay, good chapter! Didn't like the mild profanities but the rest was pretty good. Update soon!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »