Reviews for Smooth Move
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
AH CHAPTER TWO! exciting!

okay. sad i won't be the first reviewer. but whatever. onto my review!

lol shaniqua? thats so random! love it

lol okay so i'm glad i know her name now. rachell. pysche one l. rachel. but yeah, okay so because my brain is so utterly confusing, i was reminded of our stalkers! omg those guys were so weird they just popped up whereever we happened to be! and then that cute guy who gave me my pole. ah! but he had a scary friend. wow, seriously howm many times did i crash lol? there was the one on the double black but that was more of a lose-my-ski-while-triing-to-slow-down-and-then-slide-the-whole-way-down-on-my-ass-only-to-lose-my-ski-again. and the ballerina-twirl incident. and the one with the-cute-guy. lol :P. um there was at least four i'm forgetting one! oh! pyshe still can't remember.

wow am i add tonight or what? but then again u were so much worse on the lift, gosh, saraha major sugar high or what!

lol: Besides, I knew that if it turned out that I really did hate the guy, Izza would not hesitate in leaving with me.

what a nice friend? gosh, if u really hate this guy you've never met before, that's okay. you go one home and just ditch him while i stay with my hot grocery store boyfriend!

woah, she turned the AC on! (or is it whoa... i think i remember realizing i've been spelling it wrong all this time. and wow i really do hate this font!)

oh and i would totally need more time then that to get ready. goch, i'd want a shower! and with my hair and its need for drying ... i don't think i could be ready on time. (btw that was meant to be sarcastic... but i'm not sure anymore cause its kinda true lol. but then again, i wouldn't really bother with one if its for some guy i'd never met before (although i have /strong/ suspicions about who this guy is *coughcough*wes*coughcough*) unless it was REALLY bad.)

so i totally agree with rae on the jeans issue. i love my american eagle jeans they fit SO WELL i would wear them forever. that is until they started fraying / stretching out. then that would just be sad

and no offense or anything but izza ... i think i like izzy better. i dunno izza just sounds ... spanish or something lol. i dunno im just weird. the end.

hoodwinked ... *hms thoughtfully* isn't that a movie (which i think i wanted to see) that was like all the little kid stories rolled into one (like robin hood and ... three little pgs and... some other ones too )

I may not have been the prettiest girl alive, but hey, my cheekbones rocked the house down.

nice quote :)

okay so their reactions to the dates reminds me of us before homecoming. wow were we chickens or what?

AH omg love it! its wes! come back to haunt her! psyche not haunt. but whatever its still hilarious. or maybe its ironic too lol. yup. it is. considering the next line sayd " Talk about ironic." wow am i smart or what?

rachels dunce. duh, she just said they had reservatios to get her mom off her back. gosh. psyche she covered it up. phew

pensive. this is random but that word always reminds me of haryr potter. and guess what else? remember how i told you i heard harry potter soundtrack in my car? well the part i heard had harry talking to dumbordore about the pensive. ironic no? two mentions in one day. cept yours was in a sentace and harry potter had it as an object but whatever.

“Nice weather we’ve been having lately,” I joked,

so remember how i said i was in a random mood? well i am. and that TOTALLY reminds me of when tom told us about how he went up to a college (can't remember which one. xavier maybe...) and it got to one of those awkward moments so he said "how bout them skins?" and everyone just kinda stared at hime and their arms. hahah iwish i coulda seen it sounds hilarious

aw. its french.

and i like how they text each other. ya know, they could have just put their phones on vibrate and the boys wouldn't have been the wiser... cept for the part where they check their phones right after one sees that the onther one just sent one so psyche i lied that'd still be pretty obvious.

nice chapter! love it. duh.

but i just wish i could have been the first reviewer! gah! oh well.

ps, i hate spotlight effect (asuming that defines whatever it is that my mind assume it defines lol)(and wow i feel like this review kind ajust goes on forever and ever and ever. that and the fact that i've used the phase lol like 50 thousand times.)
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
o0o, I just got an email about this one a few...weeks or so ago. I like it. Your writing style and all (insert smile here). One to chapter two!
icedfaerie chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Great story..really can't wait until the next chapter.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
This looks like fun! Good story, very unique.
Antiquary chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
So I love this story. And when I read the first chapter and you mentioned Sarah Dessen, I basically squealed because I LOVE her writing. As for Rachel... she IS me. I actually do go into bookstores and look around the teen section and feel like a really big loser when the little twelve year old girl comes by and starts looking at the same books. And I love lived-in jeans (not like the fake ones you buy at Abercrombie but actually real lived-in jeans) and I'm super picky about guys and there was something else too, but I forgot what it was. Except Rachel's really tall, and I'm vertically challenged. :)

Anyway, I do really like this story; it had me cracking up. More importantly, Rachel seems like a real person, and the things that go through her mind-about how Izza is pretty but not gorgeous even though they're friend and all and how she says shes not trying to be mean, but it just facts-that's so realistic for me. I like it.

Update soon!
Sally Can Wait chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
UGH OMG SO CUTE.

And Wes is so cute!

AND IZZY IS MY FAVORITE NAME! Even though you call her Izza. But whatever. Along with Marisol/gold. Ugh. You rock so much. I want more, like, now. Pretty please.

-Sally Can Wait

P.S. Dude. No wonder Wes noticed the texting. WHO TEXT MESSAGES WHEN THEY ARE ON A DATE? How rude. I'm probably just mad because it takes me roughly a minute to just punch in someone's number, though.
Semicharmed love chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Wow. Rae just really knows how to embarrass herself. She seems so cute, though. LOL. Wes seems to be popping up everywhere. ;) I'm very interested to see how the date goes. Can't wait until the next update!
Luv-TU chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
I like it!
bananasplit175 chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Good chapter! : )
bananasplit175 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Yay, new story. I love book stores, but I also love coffee shops. I'm not sure which I like more, but anyway good start! : )
lalalala chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
wow, i have the book "the truth about forever" right in front of me D i just started the book so nothing too interseting is happened right now.

HAHA, i just realized that i mixed up the Wes in your story and the Wes in Sarah Dessen's book... oops. No wonder.. i was like, of course she should kno him! He catered at her house the other day and freaked her out!

heh, anyways, i'm looking forward to reading the rest of your story! )
Lady Wrye chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Ahh, I love all the books you mentioned :)

What a wonderful story..I'm already in love with Wes..(It's probably just because of my bias with The Truth About Forever and the character Wes..)

Great job on the first chapter!
xPink Blossomsx chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Ooh I like it. ]. That chapter was funny. Please Update!
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ah yay! finally a new story _
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
OHMY-FRICKING-GOSH IT'S ABOUT TIME.

I adored it.

Characterizationfewalkgj, as usual, totally one of your strong points. I love the protagonist. And Wes. And you, for finally posting this.

I can't wait to read more. So post it soon.

-Sally

By the way, SARAH DESSEN RULES! So does Pride and Predjudice. And the movie had an AMAZ-ZA-ZING ending. And the Odyssey IS SO SEXIST. OMG. BUT LOL! From the story "The Day Some Squirrels Got High" on my favvy list, this girl wrote this poem about it.

"Odysseus slept with women

that weren't his wife

He was unfaithful

And therefore he was smite."

That still cracks me up. Anytehoodles, where on earth is the "reply" button? How do you get to it? :O
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »