Reviews for Smooth Move
books4me chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
I liked this chapter. :)

I am enjoying this story so far... I really loved Fateful Friday.

Grammatically speaking, the name of the restaurant should be Le Bel Amour, because "amour" is masculin (sorry, had to point it out).

Keep up the good work,

* Books4mE *
angels and effects chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Hello. I'm back. :D

OK, so NEW STORY! Whoo! If possible, I think I'm going to like this better than Fateful Friday (which is a work of art by itself so that's something). With two chapters, the protagonist is already a unique character by her own. I like the way she isn't 'perfect' and how she bumbled around Wes. The thing about mistaking Wes and Drea for a couple and the books toppling over had to be so embarrassing! And I LOVE the bookstore incorporation, since books are this obsession to me and I have this library of like... well, it's just big. Really big.

Also, this date thingy sounds interesting. Does Wes have another reason for being so 'broody'? Funny how he and his twin are like contradictions to each other. Sort of, you know, in the 'bubbly' part... but hey, I don't mind a good-looking guy! If anything, Le Belle Amour (it seriously sounds Italian, even though I don't know a scrap about Italian/French) proves just how well off he is. An enigma?

The text messaging thing reminded me of something I read in one of Meg Cabot's books - Every Guy's Got One? Only they were emailing each other. Haha, I really liked that scene, it was funny... the one from your story, that is. In fact, I like whatever you've written so far. The storyline's progressing well and I'm really looking forward to what's going to happen next!

Now I gotta go, because I'm kind of sick right now. But I'm going to update TCC today, whether I die from throwing up or not. CONTINUE WRITING!
CK Shorty chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Very entertaining. I found your story in a C2 community and the summary caught my attention. I'm really liking the story and I'm excited to read more.
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
I like this... read it on my cell... reviewing now... more...
Haylieboo chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
. Hahaha I really like this story becasue its cute&funny
Haylieboo chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
GREATEST STORY EVER! haha i actually burst out in laughter [and its like 11 at night] when i read the part about runig into the stand thing and staying there, man i was laughing SO hard...update soon please! :]
Alenor chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
heya, this is a great story so far. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
Lady Wrye chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Haha, what are the odds of that. Definitely the "not so blind" date.

Yayy Wes! )

Can't wait till next chappie!
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Hey again!

Great stuff so far. Wes seems really adorable, and Rae's quirks are so endearing! Anyway, hope you update soon!

~ woodstock1969
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Hey!

This is great so far. The main character actually sounds a lot like me: a 17 year old who buries herself in written romances because of a lack thereof in real life (sad, isn't it?). That's pretty much why I chill out in the romance section of this website. Well, I'm an incurable romantic as well, so yeah. But enough about me...

Anyway, your story is really entertaining and well-written. I'm going to read the next chapter well, then drop another review, so stay tuned!

~ woodstock 1969
Megan-TheWriter chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Hah, this chapter had me laughing. Or well, silently in hysterics. If I laughed out loud my parents watching TV would probably think I'm stranger than I already am, which isn't something I necesarily want. Oh well. I like the chapter, and your grammar and spelling is great, so that makes me happy.

Kapow! I await more.

-Megan
Megan-TheWriter chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I like it. I think I'm going to add you to my fave authors list, I seem to like everything you've written that I've read. I would write more in this review if my brain wasn't mush from being on March Break. So perhaps I shall write more for another chapter where I'm not so fried. Yay! I can't wait to read more :P

And I totally want to do that in a book store. I always end up spending oodles of money whenever i got to Chapters.
Meeesha chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Again, I loved it. Izza reminds me of a friend of mine. She is always telling me that I should wear something different if we go out. Haha. Great job! I can't wait to see what happens in the restaurant!
Alora The Sleepy chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Awesome story. If it makes me laugh, I'm happy, and it did. Thanks for that. And yer. I have to admit that Rachel's name put me off her (I know someone with that name... no good experiences there) but it's cool, coz obviously you like it.

I think I like Wes best so far. He's pretty funny. I think I always like the male love interests best... but you know. Hehe, okay, I rambled enough and am sure I made a terrible first reviwer impression, but... wait there is no but. Hahaha. OK. Not important.

I really like this story so far. You've caught my intrest, which deserves congratulations because this is like the fifth story I've clicked on tonight and the only one that I read more that two sentences of. So congrats.

I await an update. :)

Love Alora.
curious.soul chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
cute!

can't wait till hte next update )
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »