Reviews for Smooth Move
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ah yay! finally a new story _
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
OHMY-FRICKING-GOSH IT'S ABOUT TIME.

I adored it.

Characterizationfewalkgj, as usual, totally one of your strong points. I love the protagonist. And Wes. And you, for finally posting this.

I can't wait to read more. So post it soon.

-Sally

By the way, SARAH DESSEN RULES! So does Pride and Predjudice. And the movie had an AMAZ-ZA-ZING ending. And the Odyssey IS SO SEXIST. OMG. BUT LOL! From the story "The Day Some Squirrels Got High" on my favvy list, this girl wrote this poem about it.

"Odysseus slept with women

that weren't his wife

He was unfaithful

And therefore he was smite."

That still cracks me up. Anytehoodles, where on earth is the "reply" button? How do you get to it? :O
jekodama chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
YAY! You're BACK! Yuppie! Yahoo! I liked this introduction, the girl reminds me of myself when I was 17, except I was a dwarf and EVERYBODY was taller than me, but her attitude made me remember myself as a teenager. Wes seems to be a smart hottie!

Update soon!

Until the next review!
Meeesha chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Absolutely awesome. I personally liked your rather true jab about The Odyssey. It made me laugh. I really like the start of this. It seems as though things shall get very interesting. )
Singingperson chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
AGH, I have to wait a week to read the next chapter!

I LOVE this story.

I can't wait to read more.

GREAT writing.
InspiredByAKiss chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I can't believe she just stayed on the ground like a dead person, lol :D ! I'd jump up and run away to go... crawl into a hole. :)

Frappucino's.. sounds good. I've never tasted it I think. That's because I live in stupid BELGIUM where we have ZERO Starbucks. But I live there when I'm in London or Paris :) Always White Chocolate Moccachino's. (L)

Wes seems okay so far. I just really hate the name 'Wes'. Although I used to hate 'Zach' too and now I'm reading this story where the boy with that name is a hot jackass, and I'm starting to love the name too. So maybe it'll grow on me.:)

Aww, I love romance stories too. I'm going to search for this Sarah Dessen book sometimes... but there are a lot of books that I can't find where I live. There's a great bookstore in Antwerp, but that's still almost an hour drive away and I'm too young to drive a car... So I resort to -gasp- downloading eBooks most of the time. It's the only way to get my fix, lol.

And I disagree that it's a law for every girl to love P&P. ;) I dislike both the movie and the book. I'm probably alone in this though:D

Soo anyways, I hope you update soon! Adding this to my fave's.
dreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
awesome first chapter!
dimethylmercury chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Wow... actually I was really sleepy, but I decided to read this and I'm glad I did! haha.. I'm sorta like her, like to read a lot too(: Fortunately, I have never fell flat onto my face before... I liked the part were she thought they were boy/girlfriend(: Hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Heyy! OMG! I love this! It's so good... I'd prob have walked away from knocking something over but lying in the carpet works... It was funny... Lol... Update soon!
Miss-Scissorhands chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Okay, good start. Hated-HATED-the language (I know, you're just trying to show the reader that she's a trashy girl, but still). But I'll put this on my Story Alert list for now. This has potential and I want to see where it goes. :)
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh my gosh. Um...I hang out in bookstores all the time. I have never bought a book at Barnes & Noble, but I will go and sit on the (very uncomfortable) floor, reading, for hours. I've never managed to run into a cute boy though... Once there was a really annoying guy... He was really dense. I kept putting my book in front of my face and he kept talking to me... ugh. Uh. Right. Your story. Obviously going to be good since it started out in a bookstore. Plus, you're the author. I'm looking forward to updates.
qttrx chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
It sounds great so far, can't wait to read more. Very promising.
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Ooh. This sounds promising :)
Twilight Faerie chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hi, just read the first chapter. I must say, at first I thought you were talking about the 12 yr old a bit too much, but whatever, you're perogative. I must say I loved Drea's convo. it was hilarious. I hope you soon mention the main character's name and a little more physical description ( just so I can get the correct mental image of her). Wes seems cool so far, awaiting development eagerly. All in all, keep on. This seems as if it's going to be a good one.
ThatOneKidWhoDoesn'tLikeSalami chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
lol sarah the girl in this story sreiosuly reminds me of you (and i can't type so ignore the errors i'm too lazy to fix.) but with her reading all the time, bein 5'8 and loving the truth about forever, she's just you lol.

hahah sirens. weren't they in some joke recently ... yeah i'm weird i know but i remember a joke, and then discussing sirens so yeah.

oh, and Pomp and Circumstance is now a book? (even though its really no, but whatever that dumb blonde (psyche i don't think u memtined the color of her hair) thought it was for a second. but hello? who doesn't remember the name of pride and prejudice. goodness) hilarious.

okay so she is blonde. but omg she (this she being the original she and not the blond she) falls down and stays down trying to become one with the color of the carpet, and now people (aka just the blonde) think she's dead. lol

okay so blonde now drea and the boyfriend (who i don;t really think is the boyfriend but i guess i'll just havta keep reading if i want to know the answer to that questin now wont i?) wes

and i love how she (she being the 'coma patient the lifeguard should save' whose name we don't know yet) just stays there lying on the floor while drea and wes are having this hilarious (well, hilatious to me, not to them) argument about her condition.

oh, and how shes totally fine, can't act, and points this out saying she's not a guy (but ur version was funnier than whatever i just said. wow i feel like i'm pretty much just doing an awful job at summarizing this first chapter. which istn' all that long but this review just seems to keep going, and going and going, and (yup, i just made a reference to the energizer bunny in my review. wow am i special or what?)

okay so how stalkerish does it sound when u just happen to know the author of a book (that you happen to know the book drea's talking about but dera doesn't know that you know) (so that was wierdly worded...) that you're looking for. okay, not all that stalkerish. but yeah just pointing it out cuz i have no life.

hehehhe i knew it! not boyfriend! genious over here!

“Oh. Well. I’m just gonna go crawl into a hole now,” I mumbled, aw thats so sad and pahetic! (but not really all that pathetic don't know why i said that. or rather typed it.)

sweet he's taller! but omg i love caramel frappacinos (and i deff just spelt that wrong. and am to lazy to figure out how to fix it even though it only takes a click of a button when instead i'm typing out this long and annoying explanation that would be completely unnecesary had i taken the time to click. but nope, don't feel like. guess thats just me.)

so i think i pretty much found everything in this amusing. but, then again, i am an amazingly easy person to get to laugh.

and ur an amazing writer sarah i hate u! but not really i love you. wow do i sound bi poloar. and i really hope i'm the first review and that my taking fifty zilions year reading / reviewing did not give someone else the chance to review first.!
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 Next »