Reviews for beginning
Leaves of Labefaction chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
So beautiful! And very hopeful, too. I like it a lot.

-LoL
Ajna chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Beautiful and inspiring! I loved every word of this; you're a great writer!
Temeraire chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Beautifully written. The words flow through you like a river. It's very melodic in a sense...

I am wondering why you emphasized the color 'blue' near the end of the poem, with 'azure sky', 'brilliant blue', and 'powerful skies'. Hm. It does give the poem a...sense of freedom and spirit. And it reminds me of a stream.

I'm babbling too much now. XD

Great job. ;)

-Kazilik
little smiles chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I love the serenity in this poem, it's very beautiful. The third stanza was my favourite, the image I get from it is very calming and "natural". You have such a lovely style :)
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
its got a nice lazy feel to it, which i enjoyed. reflective, mature. good job.
Jay-Ling chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Brilliant.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I like the uplifting tone.. those first two lines were awesome... great piece
PM20 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This poem has a nice flow, but it didn't really evoke any strong emotion in me. There was some nice imagery in parts throughout the poem, but I guess I found it hard to get a vivid image in my head as I read. I did enjoy the poem, and you probably had reasons for making the stanzas short and sweet, but perhaps you could consider adding some more imagery.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
it is a blessing

to be so beautiful
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
something very peaceful about this poem. i like the way you used nature...very wordsworth :) nice work.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wonderful ... simple and calming. I really love the line "write our continuation." as if we could write our own lives the way we wanted to - without disruption or other problems. Keep writing, k.
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Uwahh! Beautiful! Sugoi! . Your poetry is so beautiful... I especially love the line "pieces of my heart/lost in the dark" It's such a strong image X.X Ahh! I love it so much! Keep writing and never never stop!