Reviews for Bookstore
skp373 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
That was so sweet and cute! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Beautiful. A true classic here in fictionpress. Thank you for writing this.
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
The innocent bystander POV made it very sweet.
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
awwww that was sweet
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I'm can't stop reading and rereading this, especially the ending! It's too cute :D I love the voice of the man you told the story from - it seemed realistic and I also learnt more about his character through it. I think it added an extra layer to this oneshot by seeing through a stranger's eyes, which I really like. Reading this left such a happy feeling in me :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Cute story!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
"celery-colored-eyes" wow. That's beautiful. I don't know if it was the girl just sitting there reading like any other ordinary citizen that made me like this story so much. Or maybe it was the phone call and the scare that made me like the couple. But then again it could've been the deciphering the "narrator" did when the boy was confessing his love that made me grow so find of the whole story. Or what about the way this story was written that made me look at it with such adoring eyes. It could just have been all of it after all.
rainreverie chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is adorable! and I like how it's written from the point of view of an observer
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
How cute! I loved it! Great story! :)
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really loved how you made it the perspective of an observing third party. That's creativity right there.

Not only that, but the sheer technical brilliance had me reeling. This is art.
LaurentheHunter chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is so adorable! I love this so much!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I thought I wouldn't review but this story is like ... aww... such a sweet story! You suck. Because authors like you are the ones who make stubborn people like me believe that there might be something called love after all. You see, my parents are divorced and many other couples I know are going through the same thing. In fact I've only seen two working couples. So you could guess why I don't believe that love exists (not the sibling-y or parent-y love). You most probably will not read this but if you do, don't feel sorry. It's not worth it.
Aarya

GooDLucK!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is seriously too cute! I love it! (:
n7shoujo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Inspiring. c:
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awww! I love it. It's so well written. The pov is amazing. I'm kind of stunned. It's just so fraking cute! Eek!
203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »